INDIAN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM-PERSONAL LIFE STORY (PART-8)

Hi friends,

I gonna discuss about INDIAN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.


Now world already become so developed, So we need some change, we need some change in our educational system. Our educational system is poor as compare to others. I am not saying I am too talented girl or very brilliant girl. But my way of thinking for education is different. I believe we should not read for getting mark, we should take care of overall development. Most of the time CORRUPTION & CHEATING happens in India because we give more value on MARK than KNOWLEDGE. We believe that if we will get more marks then we can get a high paid job & we will live a luxurious life. It’s true & it also happens. That’s why you may have seen before exam – QUESTION PAPER LEAK, EVEN A STUDENT CAN INCREASE THEIR GRADE OR MARK THROUGH MONEY. I am not saying , It only happens in engineering, I have been seen this thing when I was in Standard 10th. From that time I know about it, if you have much money then your child can read anywhere or can get more mark. I am not blaming everyone but some people do this. You can’t say I am telling fake things, it’s the bitter truth which no one can ignore it. If you will knowingly ignore it I DON’T KNOW , BUT IT’S 100% TRUE .Even in India you can’t get vast lines like research oriented career , where as if you will go outside you will get many different lines to fulfill your dream . If you have interest in anything you will get scope to achieve your dream but in INDIA here population is more but education is poor. onside too much competition due to population , as now everyone wanna be self independent & higher post , another side Reservation cota spoils our career , which is near about (50%)  (ST, SC, OBC, PH). whole total 50% , another 50% for general people , so think how much competition for general category , no doubt there is no bias in our heart , all are like our brothers & sisters whether they SC / ST / OBC , all are equal but this government rule is very poor & it also hamper the educational system . even  you can take an example in any entrance exam if  exam cut off mark for general student is (50%) then for SC (25%) , ST (30%) ,OBC (35%)…I am not talking about Physically handicraft people , they need reservation . even if you are belongs to ST /SC/ OBC still you will get stipend from government no matter how much income your parents have per year , even if you are belongs to any corer pati family still you will deserve for reservation cota & you will get stipend for education , where as if you are belongs to a ordinary General category student still you have to face lots of problems & competition to get a seat in any good college. Government makes a difference between (ST, SC & OBC) & GENERAL CATEGORY STUDENT. I really hate this system, if there is any rule we have the power to change that, we are so developed we have no such bias like ST /SC /OBC, there was but not now. So reservation cota should be for those who really deserve means whose parents annul income is less than 6 lack . Education should be based on Knowledge not on mark or reservation. IT’S WRONG BUT NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING, IF ANY GOVERNMENT WILL TRY TO CHANGE THIS RULE , FURTHER THEY WILL NOT GET VOTE FROM MINORITY GROUP OF PEOPLE.  So they fear to change but it should be. Here we are suffering a lot, no value of education. This is one problem in INDIA; second one is not much career in every field. Here most of the student either chooses MEDICAL OR ENGINEERING, no other option .yeah ! another line is COMMERCE. But majority student follow Either ENGINEERING and MEDICAL, as here no other scope in other lines. even I am saying I HAD ZERO INTEREST IN ENGINEERING CAREER, I wanna go in ZOOLOGY HONORS OR AGRICULTURE or BIOTECHNOLOGY , even I had good rank in “ VIT & SRM  UNIVERSITY ” IN BIOTECHNOLOGY , IN OUAT also I had good rank, but my all relatives & well wiser advised me  to go for ENGINEERING LINE as it has scope in INDIA but Neither BIOTECH / BIO MEDICAL /AGRICULTURE / ZOOLOGY HONORS (Except teaching line , no research line available) has no scope in  INDIA & I am a girl , it’s difficult to go aboard to read (as they thought at that time. Now I can go anywhere to fulfill my dream. I don’t fear. If I fear that’s money, if I can arrange money then I’ll dare to go anywhere to read & to fulfill my dream.) so I joined in ENGINEERING but at first I had no interest in it, seriously telling , had no interest but when I saw for this I am facing problem finally I decided I have to create interest in it after that I start reading properly , now i love my career . So in INDIA population is more but research oriented work also less, no much career lines. So everyone following the same career / follow one path whether you have interest or not. so I want we should change our COUNTRY by changing our educational system , that’s the reason BRAIN DRAIN is happening in INDIA , due to lack of good post or good field where you are interested most of the people prefer foreign to fulfill their dream. This is the TRUE FACT. You can call them selfish but I wanna say one thing - everyone wants to fulfill their dream. You can’t call anyone selfish to fulfill their dream. If we have no options then what we will do, we bounds to go outside as we don’t get what we want here, we go outside to fulfill our dream. Even it’s not easy to afford to go outside & read, as our Indian currency is less then US dollar, still we prefer as we are crazy to fulfill our dream. If we will get the same thing in INDIA then why we will go outside, as it will easy for us, AFFORDABLE & CAN CONNECT WITH OUR FAMILY, EVEN NO BIAS FEELING. WE CAN DO ANYTHING WHAT EVER WE WANT AS WE ARE BELONGS TO THIS PLACE. SO I WANT WE NEED SOME CHANGE IN OUR SYSTEM. 1ST PRIORITY SHOULD BE EDUCATION. As it has the power to change your economic standard. Even Indian students are money minded then proper career or deserve job .as our system is wrong , we all read for getting high paid  job , as we have no other options. Now also it’s not too late to change our mind. CHANGE YOUR MIND & CHANGE YOUR WORLD.




My Experience


From my child hood day I was a good student, but gradually I become good to Poor. Seriously telling, here I am not blaming others, I am blaming myself.  After Standard 10th when I entered into hostel life, it’s very difficult for me to cope with complicated people as I never face such situations & our family is a very small family. My great problem is whatever I situation comes I never leave my principle. So I faced many worst situations. But I always mark one thing DURING EXAM TIME PEOPLE KNOWINGLY DISTURB MY MIND… this not only happened in my 12th Grade time. The same thing happened with me when I entered into engineering career. EVERY TIME - DURING EXAM SOME PROBLEMS SURELY HAPPENED WITH ME, WHICH DISTURB MY MIND. Even the same thing happened this time also (7th SEM), but this time I promised I’ll not allow anyone to spoil my exam more. So I became silent in every situation. Sorry! Kind information - Not my Roommate problem. She is a good girl. I am not beaming her here.  But some outside problem which was unbearable to tolerate during exam time, but I mark one thing the same thing happen with me in every exam time. in my 1ST sem to 7th sem. so lastly I decided that IT’S BETTER TO ACT LIKE "MUTE , BLIND & MULE" during exam it’s the best option for me. As I can’t fight with everyone. But one thing I am sure No one want that I’ll perform well in my exam. That’s I am 100% sure. But I don’t know WHY I ALWAYS IN THE SPOTLIGHT. Everywhere I go, you can take my college career to engineering career. Everywhere!!! Now I am adjusting with it. So I also mark one thing everyone focusing on MARK THAN KNOWLEDGE. but one thing I can bet with anyone , my mark may less but no one can say I am fundamentally clear , my problem is I never read for getting mark , I always read for gaining knowledge . It’s from my beginning. I give more emphasize on knowledge than mark that’s why if I’ll get less mark in anything I never feel ashamed as I know what I deserve. … DAY BY DAY my life becoming more worst & drastic situation.  As one side MY OWN DREAM & ANOTHER SIDE SO MANY OBSTACLES, WHICH REALLY UNBEARABLE FOR ME TO OVERCOME. OBSTACLES FROM EVERYWHERE - MY EDUCATIONAL MATTER, FRIENDSHIP MATTER MANY MORE… SOMETIMES I ASK GOD I THE ONLY PERSON WHO FACE LOTS OF PROBLEM. I MAY SMILING AS I WANNA HIDE MY PAIN 
(PAIN NOT RELATED TO ANY LOVE MATTERS, PLEASE DO N’T SPOIL MY NAME HERE. I HAD OR NOT HAVE ANY BOY FRIEND. EVEN I TOO HATE THAT LOVE MATTERS, UNTIL I GET ANY PERFECT GUY. I DON’T HATE BOYS OR LOVE; I HATE THE WAY THEY LOVE. MY WAY OF THINKING IS DIFFERENT & I KNOW IT’S VERY DIFFICULT TO COPE WITH MY MIND IF SOMEONE NOT LIKE ME. TRUE ABOUT ME!!!)


Praying is in my hand; I can pray & do hard labor. but don’t know why people blame me for my writing, by the way no one know how I adjust my time, I never go for outing , I never go anywhere , even I can’t enjoy with my family members , I can’t sleep well , no entertainment. Still you are comparing me with you. I have seen most of the people blame how can I give time it my study as I am doing sketches, painting & writing. Then one answer I wanna give, follow my routine you also can do everything. But it’s very difficult, I never feel any difficulty here as from the beginning I am like this & I follow this. But I know most of the people will feel suffocating here. Follow then ask me, how I can manage. It’s easy to say but difficult to do. for me money doesn’t matter , yeah money matters as I wanna self independent , except that I don’t wanna much money . but what I want that also not easy to get  , so every day my only prayer before my lord give me strength to overcome all obstacles & pains , make me knowledgeable to achieve my dream. 

I ONLY WANT THAT FROM MY LORD. 





PS :- I AM NOT CRITICIZING MY MOTHERLAND , I AM TELLING THE TRUE FACT... HOPE U DON'T MIND MY WORDS . UNDERSTND MY WORDS , WHAT I MEAN TO SAY . 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form