OLD VS NEW

After day - night comes, after 12 months complete a new year begins with new months. Lets celebrate & invite our new year with lots of love & hope.



2014




2014 was a memorable year for me as in 1 year i celebrated many festivals + family party for the 1st time , after 7 years of life as i left my home & stayed hostel after class 10th . No any family celebration after 2005-6 onwards as i couldn't come home except important holidays even in small holiday gaps i prefer to stay in hostel & read as i hate LONG JOURNEY  & NO WASTEAGE OF TIME that's why 2014 was memorable period for me –

(1st) CELEBRATE HOLI WID MY FRNDS

(2nd) COMPLETED ENGINEERING

(3rd) CELEBRATE MY PARENTS 25TH MARRIAGE CEREMONY

(4th) MY COUSIN BROTHER'S THREAD CEREMONY

(5th) CELEBRATE DIWALI WITH MY FAMILY WITH FOOD VISIT DIFF. PLACES


(6th) FINAL - MY GRANDMOTHER'S DEATH CEREMONY

(YEAR BEGIN WITH SMILE BUT END WITH TEAR) ,



HOLI PICS







LAST MEMORY



PARENTS 25TH MERRIAGE CEREMONY





DIWALI PICS



FUN WITH MY BROTHER & COUSINS






THREAD CEREMONY






I feel like, my life didn’t change in 2014; like How I was in 1 to 2 years before(in 2012) now I am exactly same . Yes , some change in my problems & rumors otherwise same failure & painful life. Need some change in my personality, in 2015 I’ll try my best to change my personality means “Develop my personality as per my dream & profession.”

I learnt many valuable lessons from last 1 year.

In brief I gonna elaborate all -

1)      In India all are in political circus  (Politics does n’t referring to any party or not include to any person – it means complicity)

2)     In everything you will find politics (in India) either its development or community issue.

3)     People are better player for their own development than understand someone’s emotion

4)     Help others how much you can but don’t expect anything

5)     People can force you to do take some decisions without your interest. In career issue.

6)     In India people give much priority to community & their people’s development than talent, someone’s hard labor & truth.


7)     Silent, even you suffer a lot internally & know the truth especially when you are from a ordinary family & you don’t have that much power

8)     Discrimination in everywhere either in Institute or outside for development (problem is everyone don’t rise their voice)


9)     If you try to be different then you will be treated as criminal

10)   Stay away from those people whose relations with media like News paper & television etc otherwise you will face lots of problem. As they make your life just like hell showing something which you don’t want to see. That’s why I start watching HBO /CW / ETC.


These are just in brief, many things are there which we all know but problem is if we’ll share we will face problem & our career will be murder. I wanna live a peaceful life with my own dream. I have a dream & I don’t wanna be a part of others hate but people knowingly use name either in positive sense or negative sense to make others rise & make them in spot light. Many truths are there which we can’t share with whole world but truth is truth. I am an extraordinary personality with ordinary life as neither my own community people understand me & help me *whereas I always want to see their development & face problem when I support them indirectly* nor other people try to understand me. Sometimes I feel like I am an ALIEN, as my life is not like an ordinary life. I run after peace, love & success but no matter whatever I do I always face problem & always MISTREAT & MISUNDERSTOOD.


Just check My 2014's FACEBOOK CARD - Awsome - Just Love it - it stored all the beautiful moments in my life - https://www.facebook.com/sweta.panda/posts/765686880186874?pnref=story


2015

NEW FACE - NEW HAIR STYLE 


New Year is coming, my New Year eve promise “I’ll stick with my Life principle & dream till my last breath no matter whatever situations come in my life even I’ll stick with my love”

MY LIFE IS VERY CHALLENGING SO AS PER MY LIFE I TAKE SOME RESOLUTION

1)              I promise to be silent & focus on my dream as I don’t want other should interfere with my dream & my life

2)              I’ll try to change my personality(Develop my personality as per my future dream & profession)


3)              I’ll try to be more flexible & more tolerant to different situations.

4)              I’ll try to be a better player


5)              I’ll try my best to reach at my destination as soon as possible as I want peace & success.


6)              IMPORTANT-I’ll stick with my love & dream (I can live my whole life alone loving someone or remembering someone but don’t wanna be a part of someone’s love game)


7)              I’ll try my best to stay away from all types of controversial statements


8)              I’ll stick with my friends no matter whatever situation comes in my life


9)              I’ll try to develop myself each & everyday


10)          I’ll enhance my English vocabulary & continue my half written novel - HIDDEN LOVE STORY- in my leisure period.As writing is my hobby not my profession , so it may take long time to complete . 


11)   FUNNY - I’ll try my best to care my look & health as In past Looks was less important for me but day by day I gotta know it’s importance for successful life even till now I never did facial , Ha! forget that that, I go beauty parlor only for my hair cut. I’ll start maintain myself (MOST IMPORTANT). Due to my own failure & depression life I can’t give time to my face. Money is not issue here (oh , please ! I am not a beggar) problem is I don’t have any interest. My friends know me better, how I am? : P: D



I just pray before my lord to help me to stick with my all resolutions. Because due to my failure life I always fail to stick with my new year resolutions.

PRAYER


OH GOD,


PLEASE HELP ME TO FULFILL MY DREAM & STICK WITH MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS. I don’t know whether 2015 will bring success or failure but I’ll try my best to change myself. My life is very challenging, interesting even painful. No one understand my life how it is even I can’t share except my family I feel like no one loves me here & I am victim of others politics . so I have decide to move where I’ll get love but before that I have to make myself that much eligible . I need time to develop myself before going somewhere. It’s sure I’ll move one day but I want to move soon as soon as possible. Money is a major issue even my dream also matters a lot. I can’t leave my career & dream(Profession). So I wanna go somewhere where I can achieve my dream(Computer field & Bio field) in better way & Most important is I wanna move Because to GET MY LOVE (WHO MEANS A LOT FOR ME). I heartily pray before my lord, I know my lord will bless me. I have faith on him!



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form