MEMORY GLANCE OF 2018

“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin, The Life & Letters of Charles Darwin

2018 is finally coming to end, cheers I successfully wasted 1 year from my lifespan. Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months and months turns into years – likewise, my 2018 left me with 60% pain and 40% pleasure. Gain in relationships and loser in the career.

During 2017, I accumulated pressure and pain, those things which intentionally I didn’t want in my life but had to that's why 2018 was the worst career year in my life as compared to 2014. 

It’s impossible to go back and make everything perfect like I spoiled my career running after perfect life and do best in career, whereas I end up with nothing.

I started my year with a new job and great loss (10,000) and end my 2018 with great gain, marriage. Every year has some good and bad memories On December 9th 2018 and shifted to Pune permanently.

2018 is not the only year I spoiled my career, there are many years I spoiled but with purpose not unnecessarily. Even though I started my education early still I was not getting any kind of benefit out of it. 2 years spoiled – running after medical. I know there are so many morons like me, who also spoiled their career running after Medical/ Engineering/ Government jobs or IAS/OAS. It’s ok if you spoiled your years but if you are get benefited out of it then its ok otherwise it is wastage of time and money and all sacrifices you have made till date. Since last 2 year, I am running after a perfect career. 
Bhubaneswar (Hometown) and all Education –1st job at Bangalore - finally settled at Pune
This is how my career swing from place to place, finally I settled at Pune (Maharashtra). Hopefully no more breakage of career afterwards.

Finally, in PUNE, I end up my career with HR or Digital Marketing.
Within 1 year I changed 2 jobs and 2 months career breakage, this is how 2018 played the game with me. 

The 2019 year with no resolution only prayer to have the better career 
Wish to have a better year - 2019 with lots of Love, Happiness, Fortune, Health and Wealth.
Pray with Blessings needed.  

~My 2018 year started with ~

My job in Dart Consulting


I left my job at Bangalore so that I can come to Pune for a permanent basis. I didn't want after marriage i should have the issue with getting the properer job as December and January have less opening as companies go for campus placements.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form