MY VOICE ON HOW TO BE A HAPPIEST PERSON


Life is too short, so never take it too seriously. Do what you want. Live a life like its Ur last day. When we take life too seriously, we forget about how to live, how to enjoy & how to smile. As we always busy in our personal life. So kick all your problems & be cool & say – I am not a prison. I wanna be like a bird. I wanna free my mind from all sorts of bad thinking & I can’t allow any negative energy into my life. Do what you love, but that should not hurt or harm others. So live a life as  it’s your last day.

I gonna share my thoughts which make me happy:-

Be funny.

I really love to make other happy. Even if in my school time & I remember in my college time also my name was JOKER  As I too love to entertain people through  my words. I had also performed in a jock competition  I really love this. I love to see smile in everyone’s face. May be that’s the main reason why I cry most of the time. Still I love it. Yeah! Now you may think I am changed, yes...sometimes our  situation / time change us a lot & I am not an exceptional case. Still I never forget to make fun. But now I am very conscious about it. That’s the big difference between my past & present. Still I always try to make other happy. Yeah it’s true I am little bit short temper & straight forward. But when people smile, it makes me smile too.  So I wanna say Smile. Laugh. Skip, hop, and run. Do something you truly love and have fun doing it!

Be entertained.

It’s not bad or wired task to entertained others & make them happy. Share your most embarrassing story. Laugh at yourself, and with others. Don’t take life too seriously, just chill.

Be unpredictable.

Do something unexpected. Do something unplanned. Like give something unexpected gift to Ur loved one that may be Ur parents / cousins / Ur lovers or give a surprise party. It may make them happy as well as you too.

Be flexible.          

Life is totally unpredictable, so change you according to time. It may help you to calm your mind. Which may solve your most of the problems?

Be responsible

It’s a great challenge when we take some challenge & try to fulfill it. So take some risk, it does n’t mean you will always win. Sometimes you will win & sometimes you will defeat. But it depends how much your effort for this. Your efforts determines your success not your win. As sometimes we win due to luck or may be for other reasons. But if you defeat, but your effort was remarkable, one day you will get a great chance to explore that. Never worry, for defeat. Worry for do nothing.  Sometimes don’t take on all the world’s problems because you can’t change them anyway. You can change yourself, and being the person you want to be, and being responsible for yourself, and to yourself, is the best way to affect progress.

Be positive.

A positive attitude is contagious and freeing.

Be grateful.

Your attitude is important, so be always be grateful .it make you happy. Just try this. It always gives u a certain kind of peace. That you only can feel.

Be patient                                                                                    

 Patience is a great attitude. As now a days it badly required, so never be impatient. Keep hope for the best. It’s a great attitude, which is the only path to way to success.

Be yourself.

Be perfectly imperfect. Accept and love yourself as you are in this moment. Do what you love. But that should be right one. No one is perfect in this world, so how can we expect to be a perfect person. So be yourself  Choose your own path & follow that. Most important is follow your heart. As it never give you bad command.

MY FINAL WORDS 

So now I decided to keep smiling always. As I don’t know my future, so why I’ll worry for that. I gonna live with my present. Yeah, my dream is different. I always focus on that & will be.  But now I realize one thing, do what you love, it always make you happy. It may lead you to success. So focus what matter most & sometimes we should think about future result. As According to future result we have to prepare ourselves from now. But it’s only suitable for career case not for all case. As we can predict our future career, but not all case. So why should we worry for all case . No one is permanent so why we take every words into our heart. So free your heart. Never take any word as granted. Love everyone but trust few. Care for everyone but love truly few. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I LEARN IS - NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM OTHERS. GIVE HOW MUCH YOU CAN. So I keep something in my mind & I promised myself to keep it till death.

Try to smile all time,
Try to make other smile & help,  How much I can
Try to make other life beautiful. 
Give how much I can .
I’ll never expect anything from others -exception case”MY PARENTS”
Try to forgive others but not the mistakes.
Try to love others unconditionally

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form