2016 VS 2017 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS


2017 is coming let's welcome with cheers only 2 days left, I don’t know how far it’ll good for me or gives me success but I’ll try my level best to make my life better in this year , what i lost in 2016. 

My experience in 2016 :

What it becomes like -
What a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad year this has been.
I am not saying that from last 7 years my all years are too good or profitable, but I don’t know from the beginning of this year 2016 I just become like more loser either in case of my mental status or in case of monetary or in case of relationships (friendship).

I am not going to play any blaming game this time like I did in my past years but I can say only one thing that behind all I can say I AM THE REASON OF MY OWN DOWNFALL.

If I couldn’t make any beautiful memories then that’s my mistake as I forgot to live while living in dream.

Still let me take to my memory gallery -
I may wrote so many memories but my contribution always in the form of single presence or can say negligible also …

1)    Farewell party
This is quite painful time for me even though I have interested to play a big role in it but couldn’t but end up with big party where i really enjoy a lot as I was giving my younger brother to Farwell , as no doubt he is younger to me but his achievements are higher means he got master degree before me .

2)    Holi party
I really enjoy this day, truly saying.

3)    Internship time
This is combination of both pain and pleasure period. I learnt so many things during my internship and this is the first time my corporate exposure, so I was really excited to prove my talent and knowledge in corporate world.

4)    New home opening ceremony
We built a new home in BAL sore that is my native place.

5)    Convocation
My brother’s convocation in SSU , Sri Sri University.

But in all I didn’t play any big role or can say nothing has any big impact in terms of pleasure in my life, my contribution is quite insignificant in all.
...........................................................................................................................................
All pics are available in my Instagram profile - https://www.instagram.com/swetaleenapanda/
...........................................................................................................................................

So this time in 2017, my plan is “Tell nothing but Do everything”.

Some events are compulsory like –

1)    Getting a job
2)    Visit some new places
3)    Enjoy your life fullest (before getting married)
4)    Meet new people and make new friends as much as I can






Most important event is -









1)    Cut some people from your life (not only now but also for forever from my memory)
2)    Never let others to down your self-image and confidence

Beside this always judge yourself -


1)    Look Where You Stand
2)    Accomplish the Incomplete
3)    Realistic in your every action
4)    Monitor Progress
5)    Contribute for a Cause
6)    Liven up Your Lifestyle  




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form