BYE BYE 2017 , WARM WELCOME TO 2018


2017 was a memorable year , this year like an elevator of life lessons for me.
That’s why before warm welcoming to 2018, let me take you to my 2017 memory glance so that you can better understand the metamorphosis stage of my life within a year of time span.
2017 was a kind of a career war timing for me or you can say career building period for me. In 2017 my target was to get a proper job and establish myself in a proper way, what I was planning since 2014. Ha, sometimes we feel like we are too slow as per the timing concern but the truth is we can’t change what is already pre-written for us, so gladly greet everything which comes in your way, the best life lesson I learned during the thorn of the life cycle.
My biggest dilemma phase of life - Between the period after I finished my engineering and before joining MBA. I was in deepest confusion state about my career path, as I didn’t have much interest in doing the job and live a stereotype life, By default, I was even am a hardcore dreamer, whose dreams are more powerful than her capability. I am not trying to diminish my own dignity here but this is the bitter true fact of my life – this is how I spoiled my life. After a stage of my life I realized that doing MBA is not needed at all unnecessarily I go for the student loan (20%) and spend my parent's money (80%) as well, I can do it later on also.
When people ask me why I go for MBA as I was prepared for M-TECH , I don’t have any good answer to tell , this sounds controversial to my previous stanza statement as many don’t believe what I say and many don’t want to listen too, even nowadays I also don’t care too. I am tired of giving an explanation to everyone, now I felt like from ages I am giving explanations to each and everyone, that’s why now I just fed off and take retirement from all of these issues, I just want a peaceful life –that’s all what I want now.
There was a time people always have different different complains about me, like – what I am doing, why I am doing and what I can do better. Nowadays I don’t care who is telling what – let them speak about me and spend their valuable time me, I born to build my own empire, not to spit here and there and spoil my own land only. I really don’t care for anything nowadays, as I realized for that I spend lots of time for explanation and I gave all kinds of proofs as well either in Instagram or Facebook or blogger, for that I had to involve my parents as well and now I frankly speaking don’t care – whether it comes to my AGE OR EDUCATION. I just gonna live peacefully and freely.
AGE - I love to be RESPECTED both in my professional sector and as a person so nowadays I don’t care about anything if anyone is telling anything about my age.
EDUCATION – I know how much I am educated, sometimes I feel very disappointed when people try their level best to prove me wrong, unfortunately when they can’t finally they try in other ways. so education is something that gives your better ideas - HOW TO WORK FOR YOURSELF, that’s why I am planning to have my own business sooner or later but one day sure, as I just want to utilize my education in the proper way. Another way is teaching poor kids – I have a different plan for this also, let it be. HOPE GOD HELP ME TO MAKE MY DREAMS TRUE. I know one day he gonna help as my DREAMS are genuine and good for society.
So nowadays I turned my weakness into strength so that I can act both as an angel as well as the devil as per the timing, whereas few years before like 5 years before as from engineering this AGE issue raised and from MBA my education issue raised. So now I don’t care for anything – I just wanna thanks to my lord for widening my self-awareness.
After looking at everything I realized that –What made me mad one day in past, now those all made me strong and made me laugh at my stupidity.
2017 was a lifetime lesson timing for me which taught me many things even disappointed too.
I don’t want to welcome my 2018 year with all 2017 bad memories, I just want to flush out all bad memories even bad people from my life so that I can fresh start my 2018. I DON’T WANT TO BE THAT PAST SWETA LEENA PANDA – Who did not know how to handle the worst situation, who did not know how to comment someone, who didn’t know how to prove herself right and who didn’t know how to tolerate. Life taught you all kinds of life lessons and one day it makes you a person whom you always admire during your childhood days.

- MY MEMORY GLANCE -
CHOCOLATE: My 2017 new year started with just eating chocolate -
SANDEEP SIR: I became the consumer behavior topper – I really respect Sandeep sir, he helped me to build my broken dream to strengthen my career in marketing, he encouraged me and lighten the hope that I can do best. That’s why I became the topper in consumer behavior. For that reason there was, is and will be a special place for Sandeep sir in my heart. He is a very good human being but it took me a long time to understand him better and deeper.
DSN COURSE: I did my first DSN course – I did that course with a great hope but I came out with great disappointment, when I find out my own friends insulted me in fronts of my juniors and I felt like our batch has no bonding that’s why I left in middle as I knew I can’t do anything better, while we are leaving still we don’t have that much bonding or trust factor. I am always serious when it comes to any competition and I knew what is my strong point – I am talking about script writing in DSN course and I knew I can do that job well, when no one interested in my idea as I am new to AOL and majority vote goes to the PAST AOL members even though they are our juniors and their ideas was not upto the mark still many consider that as it all about leadership and dominating , but my problem is I don’t involve in everything in real life but when I do something I do with full perfection.  That’s why I never ever did any of my major or minor projects in groups – AS I LOVE COMPLICATED AND HARD THINGS not something funny and easy going. I love tough jobs and perfect things, that’s why in DSN course I became rowdy before my juniors and became a bad senior before few, as many of them didn’t see such face of mine within 1.6 years of time, as I don’t like any childish idea to showcase. I don’t do any work but when I do, I do that best, that’s why my all single projects come out with “O/E - Grade”, One thing always disappoint me –In group projects no matter how much I try from my side, my group don’t perform well how much it should be even though all best people are there whereas when I do the same project alone I get much appreciation – that create a big issue on my leadership and involvement issue. Reasons - Maybe everyone is trying to showcase they are much talented than rest, while impressing no one can give their best and that’s why they don’t give you chance or I don’t communicate much that’s why I rarely get chance to speak and most probably I can’t communicate better so that people can understand easily. either any of these , but I found out one major issue – I always go for perfection that’s why I can’t agree in project ideas easily and I don’t communicate much that’s why sudden involvement and leadership no one can tolerate that , but I marked when I communicate and spend at least 1-2 days’ time with my friends I get so much support but frankly speaking neither my B-tech starting stage (first 1-2 year) and MBA I was happy as my DREAMS were killing me inside . This is true. I am not bad but I always go for perfection, I don’t contribute in everything but when I do that should be best otherwise I can’t take the credit of anything BAD especially in research and creative work as I know I am the little bit poor in extrovert activities like PR and event management works. That’s why in any group project  I always stay silent until I feel there is a situation I need to speak to keep our group pride, that’s why MOST OF THE GROUP PROJECTS I GIVE ANSWERS WHEN ANY FACULTY ASKS, AS BY DEFAULT I NEVER EVER GO OUT OF PERFECTION.
*IN IIIT – Engineering time I was staying in the junior block only in my last year (4th year) and my all juniors were my favorites whereas I didn’t get same gesture from MBA due to my 1 mistake.*
V-day: Ha , I always celebrate my valentine day with food so there is nothing new – hope my 2018, I gonna celebrate with a real partner (Hope so) , still confused – until I get someone for a lifetime.
Last moment pride – I didn’t prepare, last 15 mints preparation when one of my junior told that they need much odia participants for this and I can’t say No here, as I may fight for perfection but I can’t say when it is for good thing but when it comes to my motherland and debate, no one can stop me here, as it comes from inside.

My final journey with my friends – Sudden plan- Within 2 years of time, my one and only journey with my friend – Lingraj Temple. Thanks to Krishma, for telling me to come along with them.
My capstone project time – my final project – RISE FROM ASH, derived from the Brand image.
Farewell time – I cried that day badly, maybe I felt like disconnecting.
My all time favorites and my good friend of all time (Kanchu).
Final day with @Manan, My Roomie @Bhavya and with Everyone else
Last visit to my village and meet my relatives
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTyQwE6hIvH/?taken-by=swetaleenapanda

Lost my Grandfather - From my mother's side.
The 2015 year I lost my grandmom and this year I lost my grandfather but unfortunately, I couldn't attend his death ceremony as by that time I just returned from Odisha, because of convocation . Again I couldn't get leave from my office that'I why i couldn't attend.

MY BANGALORE JOURNEY – starts
After coming to Bangalore I had to struggle hard to get a proper job that’s why I couldn’t celebrate my b’day also – I still remember my b’day was JUNE 15th and I cried a lot and got a new job in 19th June. I left my first job due to my high dream as I wanted to get a better position, I didn’t want to get into management trainee, that’s why I had to struggle hard to get a perfect job but within 1 months of time I visit all most all places in Bangalore for job and interviews, finally got . BANGALORE – Never ever disappoint you when it comes to getting a proper job and life, now it turned into my favorite place.

JOBS:
These are best out of rest.
My 1st job :

                                          

My 2nd job: Couldn't do due to the filed job, the bike was mandatory. * TRADE INDIA *


My 3rd job: I happily continue for 6 months left for my future growth as i am looking for core marketing job - where I can build up my career in future as per my planned career in FMCG or FOOD processing or AUTOMOBILE or Multi branding sectors. My preference - otherwise I love my job . BEST JOB LIFE (LOVE)

My 4th job at Integra micro software services, unfortunately, or can say my bad luck- I couldn't join there because I need to keep my original documents. OTHERWISE, THAT WAS THE BEST COMPANY and I LOVE TO GRAB THAT OPPORTUNITY - THAT'S WHY WITHOUT ANY 2ND THOUGHT I SAID YES! LATER ON AFTER KNOWING HR POLICY I SAID NO due to my marriage (I can't give guaranty for 2 years but I can give guaranty for 20 years but my bad luck I couldn't get chance there as I was not interested with keeping my all original documents due to the uncertainty of location in my near future *within 1 year* :'(



My 1st job in Axis was a quite memorable period for me

I love my friends. I am very selective when it comes to my friend circle as I hate cheating and less emotional and rowdy people.
My 1st friends in AXIS BANK, 1st day
2nd days onwards
After few days
Rakshbandhan at STARBUCK COFFEE
My group mates in AXIS BANK
BUT ONE BIGGEST LESSON I LEARNT ABOUT JOB –Sometimes too much higher education is also a big issue, as some people can’t digest you and you also can’t digest some insulting words when they pointing to your skills and education, as for that you not only spend money but also years and work hard. You gave your time for that. When people ask me why you deserve a better position as a friendly manner – I simply say I am that much educated. if I worked 2 years before I have at least 3 years of work experience (2014-2017) even I can earn also better and have a good life as well but I choose EDUCATING MYSELF where I become loser from the monetary point of view, no peaceful life and no enjoyment too. So give me true justices to my education and hard labor that much I want from you, otherwise, in future, no one will go for higher studies. If same job and in same package a graduate and a MBA will do, at least salary and responsibility difference should be there otherwise Masters will be disappointed.

My convocation day

Exploring Bangalore – lonely traveler
Omar hills
Sri anjaneyaswamy temple
ISKON TEMPLE.
Infant church
UB CITY

Friends like Family –
I am very selective when it comes to my friends and 2017 gave me many good friends one of them is Geeta , Ashwani and Saswat .
Geeta in Axis bank
Saswat – A handsome hunk, versatile and genius ;)
My 2017 ended with my family – My 25th Dec, spend with my family and worshipping temples. 
Hopefully, by 2018 end I gonna b mingle.
This is all about my 2017 journey. Beautiful is not.

ABOUT 2018 RESOLUTIONS
1)      Let my life more simple and focus on my own growth
2)      Better job
3)      Better life with good money and health
4)      Personality change as per corporate
5)      Better marketer
6)      Work for myself and for my better future
Rest, you can get to know by 2018 ends ;)

In this blog you can get my resolutions from 2012, checked it out now.

PEOPLE WHO MADE MY 2017 BEST AND MEMORABLE












Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form