2020 GONNA BE THE BEST YEAR


Hope solicitude our heart and give us a purpose to survive.  With that hope, we leave all sorts of memories and dreams and start a new beginning with a beautiful page, which called New Year Beginning. New Year is like a butterfly where we need to leave our whole past to start something beautiful.

New Year is like a blank page where we plan the things to make our upcoming year better which we failed to do in the previous year. Sometimes things don’t work out, No matter how much we try we failed in somewhere either due to our bad luck or bad practice. Therefore it is a big challenge for all of us to overcome the failure and continue to succeed in life. A question may arise in your mind “How is it possible?”.

To solve this problem I wrote about 3 different personality traits people, how their lifestyle and personality affect their lives.

Let’s take an example – if you take a resolution and try to make it successful but unfortunately you couldn’t. There always 2 possible reasons for this, either you didn’t give your 100% or it was your bad time for which you couldn’t. Whatever may be the reason, the only thing that matters at the end of the year is you failed to succeed in your goal. What society will call you, of course, a failed personality and how you will see yourself – a person with a lack of confidence and lack of will power or talent?  This is how it happens with 70% of people.

There most probably a question arises in your mind what’s about the rest 30% of people, how they manage to do.

I gonna give you another example of rest 20% of people out of 30% - These people follow their routine strictly if any bad situation strikes them badly still they have the power to survive as they make it a habit and the habit can help them to do the work perfectly, no matter whatever the situation. They may be depressed from inside but never be a part of the victim of societal pressure. They give their 100% to make them successful.

The lifestyle of rest 10% of people, they follow strict routine even the time goes wrong, they don’t care about it. They ignore the world, they ignore the people, they ignore everyone, they trust only themselves. They know how to succeed in life. Their only motto is success and that only matters to them. That’s how they survive in the world.

It doesn’t matter, whether you are strong or weak, the only thing that matters “Are you following your consciousness and heart?” if the answer is yes! Then you are not a failure person, you still can win over the world. You can do big in life. You are strong and capable enough.

This is how one should start his/her new year.

This is how I gonna start my new year, I gonna wipe out my all bad memories and people of 2019 from my life completely and start a new beginning with a full fresh mind and heart. I don’t care what happened to me in 2019 as it just matters of time, I believe in “APNA TIME AAYEGA”. If someone did wrong with you then they will face the same eventually, God will punish as per the time comes. God is the creator and we are the actors, we do acting as per the script, which is not known to anyone. Therefore I believe in KARMA, even if my life is full of pain – Still I have faith in God and his power over my life. My life is full of pain and I faced many unsuccessful years, still, I can say my life is best. My God is always there for me whenever I need, therefore I neither scared of anyone nor I scared to take any BOLD steps in my life. As I know my God has given me talent, skills, and brain to survive in this world in a better way, that's how my God prepared me from the beginning. 

Every year, I have the interest to write about my past and I was curious about my next year. But 2019 gave me so much pain, I don't want to remind them ever. I hope and pray this kind of terrific year will never come in my life. If I sum my 2019 year then it will be like – Failed, Depressed, Anger, Loser and Painful year. All the bad things happened in my life. I can’t remind anything good which I'd love to share except few.

Still, I’ll take you to my memory glance of 2019 –
1)      Friends like family: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsIHeanA4_3/
2)      Vipassana International Academy: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtXmwZ4nS8W/
4)      Einfochips Birthday Celebration: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByuIXQyD3p8/
5
6)      Ganpati Celebration: https://www.instagram.com/p/B15ugryj5aV/
7)      Mahabaleshwar Trip: https://www.instagram.com/p/B33o1XDjf0m/
8)      Diwali Celebration: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4IWhrJDo0t/

Freelancer for Business projects:

Check-out my project works on Fiverr, upwork, Freelancer, and My website. Connect with me on any platform - I am always ready to give you the best service.




Connect with me on any platform as per your suitability.

My Plan for 2020 –

1)    Concentrate on my family as it is my priority 
2)  Gonna start my Painting (Canvas, Oil Painting, Portrait) business soon with a proper setup- like online selling, I gonna sell my painting for a CAUSE. *CAUSE – Women empowerment and child education. Social Worker – I always have a dream to become a part of a Cause where I feel happiness and life satisfaction*   https://www.thousandemotions.com/
3)  Cominfosource – Marketing business for Market Research, Data mining and digital marketing projects. I want to make it big by this year-end and start my venture soon with a perfect set up like an office. https://www.cominfosource.com/

ONE RESOLUTION FOR 2020: STRONG *MENTALLY*

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form