RESUSCITATE FROM HATE AND REBORN WITH LOVE


The enemy of my enemy is my friend – This is a lifetime profound quote and the connection between me and this quote is undetectable. You most probably thinking - why! That God knows. Sometimes your destiny has different plans for you but for that, you have to keep faith in your lord, he never ever gonna leave in middle.

Do you believe this quote, does it ever impact on your life – I can give guaranty most of us face the same situation at least once in a lifetime.
You might be thinking about, why I wrote this article and my main motto behind this or what forced me to write such kind of depressing article once again after a long time.
Well, let me tell you. This is not at all depressing, we shouldn’t be depressed by others thoughts process for us or what they did with us, we should be depressed by what we do for ourselves. If another thought process really impacts on my life then I’d be DIED many years before as frankly speaking many told me in front of my face – what force you to stop killing yourself, I simply say – my parents and this beautiful world, I want to live and longer life. Some tried to ruin my name and image – still, no one can do as I didn’t have any kind of bad deeds or bad image to prove. So always fear what you do as that’s your weak point, no one in this world can ruin you – how much you can harm yourself and that starts with your own thought process and deeds.  
This world is full of complexity and face within the face and identifying those familiar faces with the evil mind are quite difficult within this complexity, so this article is all about to change our thinking process.
How you can identify some faces which may seem familiar to you not behind you, catching such spectacular faces are quite difficult but still, you can catch easily. Simple psychology -
1)    Never believe someone who pretends to help you instead of coming out to help you
2)    Judge someone who doesn’t clap when you win
3)    Judge someone who tells your weakness in jock in front of others
4)    Judge someone who hides, what others speak about you
5)    Judge someone who makes friends with those who hates you
That’s why I always have less friend circle as I can’t tolerate such bullshits in my life. (Sorry for bad words)

Whenever I reclaiming my past, I found out that I didn’t do anything which is really terrific or can torture others or something which can really hurt others. By default I always the victim of others politics and finally I choose to be a politician for myself and for my future, spending so many years with foggy thoughts and punishing myself to refine a better version of me within a political cloud finally this polished me a person like what I always wish to be with a politician outer coating. I love this mixture, still, I wish to be more crushed and refine so that I can dazzle like a diamond, a coal becomes diamond when you heat it with a maximum level likewise everyone has a toleration level – then they change themselves as the environment seeks.
My story is always full of drama and by default, I am a charismatic personality with a different flavor – for some, it is too sweet and for some, it is too bitter and some can’t judge what I am actually – truth is I am tasteless, people add flavor as per their perception.
Let me confuse you with my experience so that your confusion will dissolve with my confusing statement  -it’s like to treat poison when there is no medicine at that time another strong poison works as the miracle or can say lifesaver. When people confuse you, confuse them in their way so that their third eye will open.

My first confusing experience, blend with truth –
When people say I am rude, sometimes misbehave and a quite angry lady – is there any evidence, I unnecessarily scold to anyone and fight with anyone (How far I know myself i am not that much mad or fool or dump) if not then why you dare to jump into the conclusion. I love this proverb – “All Leaders are not born, most of them are made” likewise some issues and controversies are created to spoil someone’s image not all time all these are true.
Yes! I fight when it is all about my self-image and career, I know if I’d be silent then I have to bow my head with acceptance of all odds for the life which I can’t allow for myself even for other as well.
My second confusing experience -
I never misbehave my elders, I behave respectfully even in jock I never disrespect either in front of them or in back, no evidence you can find either in any camera in hostel or classroom talks or office but truth is I can’t allow anyone to misguide me like I know what works for me better and it doesn’t mean all new ideas are wrong or acceptance of new ideas are going out of perfection. that’s why I try to justify myself before others (elders) that’s why many people mock me by saying – join as a lawyer , you will be a better lawyer as I can’t let myself down when it is not needed especially when it comes to showing your talent and new project work or show case your new idea or new way of doing things in front of all, I love to give clarification but sometimes it goes oddly as some of my haters try to convince others that I don’t know manners and I love to fight whereas I do n’t, I love peace but when it comes to my dignity – I love to prove myself and for this I can’t let others down but try to rise my image up in front of others . My intention was never ever wrong or bad but some knowingly make it terrific due to their own IMAGE ISSUE. I never felt sorry for this, as i know this bitter true fact of life - In every point of your life either you have to give a strong clarification or you have to accept your defeat and I am a kind of person I may die but I can’t accept my defeat where it is not needed (I accept my defeat only in one case – when it comes to love but I am emotionally strong personality).
My third confusing experience -
This world is full of talents and we all are made for different works where our core competency is hide. we can be like jack of all trades and master of none but still I always believe we all are like master of something else which quite difficult for ourselves to recognize until unless a well wiser who tells that what is our inner strength and talent .so identifying the angel of your life is quite difficult in the world full of critics. Don’t be confused by others, be your own master- what I was doing in my past – I tried to refine myself whereas I lost the real diamond version me while searching the golden version of myself. I did the blunder mistake of listening everyone. So always listen to yourself, you are only for yourself when no one was/is/will there – always remember that.
My fourth confusing experience -
I never ever bitch about someone, until unless someone hurt me badly. I don’t like as my life principle is live, dream, love and laugh – I don’t have time for someone who hates me continuously, there was a time I tried to make bridge to fill the gap of hateness but finally I realized that some people made with bitter mindset who will never ever change so better change the version of me for them otherwise they’ll ruin me. so I have many faces, it depends on what kind of person you are for me- I was a peaceful soul in my past that’s why I flooded my pillow with my tears and finally I realized it’s time to wipe and live strong and finally I made my eyes into dessert so no more tear for those who don’t deserve anything. continuously changing and challenging– made me a little bit emotional less person what I never ever expect from myself but my situation forced me and I can’t get out of this mental stigma, I don’t think in future it will possible as day by day my life becomes more challenging. I never ever thought about love in my life as my lord most probably forgot to write the love page in my fate or maybe he has kept for future. Still, I can’t b hopeless. I may be emotionless still I can’t go out of my own style – I don’t like bitching and doing anything wrong with anyone else.
My fifth confusing experience -
When people ask me what I do most of my leisure period – I reply I spend time with myself – I think about my future, I think about my dream and career and I think about to make my own name in society and before my physical death, I want to return something back to this society. I don’t have time to think about others, yes when someone tells about someone I check about them and sometimes when I see tags and social media life I get curious to know more about them, that’s it. I always love my friends even though they don’t love me internally, I never ever bitch about anyone and I never ever give any bad suggestions as well, still, some doubt me like I am their born enemy, let them think such bitter thoughts. I love to live a peaceful life. Let other take tension as my own job and future tensions are enough to KILL ME INSIDE as I don’t want to take more hate drugs inside otherwise my body will be filled with full poison and the result will be worst.

My final touch wood words -
No matter what - I love myself and trust myself more than my past, there was a time I tried my level best to change myself but now I change my mindset about everything. I change the way I was looking at the world and finally, I found myself. I promise to myself – I’ll not gonna cheat me and truly trusted the friend of self-till my death.
No one can change your life – it’s your own deeds, so change your KRAMA and see the change IN YOUR LIFE. Some of our past life bad karma affects our life badly, still if your present life good karma is overtaken your past life bad karma – you can heal your sorrow with blessings and peace for rest of your life. Let people take you how they want to be – Other thought process is not going to harm your life, as your own KARMA IS LIKE YOUR AADHAR CARD FOR YOUR LIFE. 
Be yourself and change yourself on the right path is badly needed to flourish your life.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form