WORK OR DREAM OR BOTH


In this present dynamic skilled, the talented and competitive world getting a perfect job and happy with your job life is not less than any blessings.
But the real question arises -
How can you get a perfect job as per your skills and knowledge?
What do you really think education matters or experience matters for any job?
After all what really matters – Reference or Education or Experience?
No doubt from one person’s cv you can judge the whole personality altogether still can you judge deeper like - Really hardworking/smart working or people pleasing personality, from past era this is a golden rule or can say this is the evergreen trends to get promotions in job and get recognition, sometimes hard work with smart work really pay off, assets or liability for a company, true or fake employee.
So being in an HR recruitment department is a really the toughest job, as being a perfect HR is not that much easy, for that you should not be biased to any race, religion, caste, and region. Which is really a terrific job and if you hire someone then you have to handle pressure from the top side. that’s why I didn’t choose to become an HR, as I am a very moderate or can say neutral personality, I love all and I respect talent and skills above all but for that, I can kill my whole career. This is something inside story of an HR JOB HISTORY.
In my school and college life – I never ever think about ONE DAY I GONNA DO JOB in any company and my life will be like this as for that I prepared for MEDICAL, unfortunately, I couldn’t get. that’s why during my engineering I started preparing for IAS & CLAD, but in the end of 5th semester I again changed my mind when one of my professors told me about the future research perspective of AI & BIOINFORMATICS, which sectors I love, related to biomedical only, after that I again study for M-TECH, My life is full of confusion. Again I failed to get AI & BIO-INFORMATICS in good colleges as in IIT, NIT & IIITS – these branches have very fewer seats as compare to others even my rank was not up to the mark, I can demand good college, that’s why I think about the job after my M-TECH EXAM. But due to some reason, I entered into MBA.
But one thing I realized from my life after joining in MBA – people who have good work experience and people don’t have work experience, actually there is a gap in these two people especially the way you talk and behave or overall I can say personality.
I also had job experience but that include training with the job so I didn’t learn much within that period.
Then 2nd job life was in News world Odisha –
Where I got through reference (my distance relative uncle- CME), where I worked as a market researcher. That was a first job life. I didn’t have much work to do there as most of the employees had 10 years of experience in the media industry, in the marketing department, I was the youngest one. But during my internship period, I made good friends with so many employees over there still I could not open up myself much.
My next job life experience – AXIS BANK
This is my perfect job life, at first, I didn’t know how to handle all. still, I never ever be late and indiscipline still I was the target, I am and was always the target no matter where ever I go, that’s why my life demands the perfect me, perfectness in 360 degree – personality to work. I am not like rest, I am like an alien – who seems odd and much perfect to everyone either it comes to personality or work. (The sentence about me is general about my life not include my job life).
I love my work and my team. I still remember it took me 2 months’ time perfectly to make myself perfect in the banking sector as I am from B-TECH WITH MBA (Marketing + HR background, not even Finance) . I usually never ever late but due to Bangalore traffic, I was late badly thrice in my entire office days. Finally last 2 months I rectified myself with perfect timing and brought all formal dresses like others and make myself more obedient as per the time, schedule and environment as before where ever I worked, none of them had the strict schedule like this.
That was a banking sector –
I was handling Odisha book means Odisha customers for banking products and my favorite banking services were – Home loan, Auto loan, and Investment. 
The first month after my training period – My training period was all most (1 month 15 days) . Next 15 days were just system training period within that I attended my convocation that’s why I couldn’t achieve anything better as I took 6 days holidays for that. 
The second month – as per IR (internal report) I achieved 39 points out of 50 points as my book value also less as compared to others, as it was 10.6 crore only.
The third month – I achieved 30 points out of 50 points. Due to Durga Puja , many banking staffs were in leave and due to one confusion between me and my credit card officer in Odisha – I had to bear the loss of 70 credit card customer, whereas I gave my 100% for that. It happens in the banking sector, you can’t expect anything.
The Forth month – I achieved 120 points out of 50 points. TARGET ACHIEVED.
The fifth month – I achieved already 25 points within 7 days of starting month and before I left.
Along with this I already cross my interaction and highest in the list in making the interaction as well and I always maintain the disciplines as per my job role – whatever was given.
So I took time to understand the system and working schedule as this was my first target based job or can say perfect job life, for me slow and steady wins the race works much better as I took time to understand and make a strategy for my short-term and long-term goals. Another major problem was I wanted to sell investment products but I couldn’t get anyone who can b best in investment product selling in Odisha, that’s why I couldn’t achieve my points well. otherwise, I was happy with my performance before I left the company as by that time I understand my customers and my locality and how to deal with all.
I left my banking job as I wanted to pursue my career in research or pure technical industry as I want to utilize my IT & MBA skills well that’s why (interest varies from person to person and BANKING SECTOR IS A SECTOR WHERE MOST OF THE WOMEN EMPLOYEES WORK AND ALL CEOS IN ALL BANKING SECTOR ARE WOMEN - secure, easy process but stressful as well.).After coming to Bangalore it was the toughest job to get a perfect job as per your interest and skills as many skilled and well-educated people are also here who are looking for jobs as well , so for getting a job where you can build your career now and in future- either you have to wait a long or you have to kill your dream and your perfect job interest.
So these are my all job experience.
But till now I never ever get a job as per my interest except in news world Odisha, btw I always confuse what I want in my life in the long term and short-term basis.

Let me took you to you my memory glance, my skills and me –
There was a time I took the great challenge for myself to prove myself that I also can do best- when people laugh at me and doubt my skills especially my communication, whereas most of the time either intra or interschool or college competitions I win in debates due to my voice modulation, expression and the way I speak, Giving presentation during my engineering period (as I always ready to give presentation whenever it required, that's why most of the time I have 25 slides even though it's mentioned that slides should be max 15 - including technical pictures and coding ) .
Later on I realized that - In life there is a hell and heaven difference between - what you want to do in your life and where you want to see yourself in career - we all have strength and weakness and we can turn our weakness into strength as well but when it comes to career - if we focus more on our strength then we can be excellent in there instead of try to refine our weakness.
Suggestions from my Lectures -
During my engineering period in IIIT - some lectures were there who really helped me to gain my confidence as well as a kind of friend - with whom I can share my problems in life even can get better suggestions.
In sir university - I lack that attachment most still I have some all-time favourites lectures who helped me now indirectly - one day one great lecture suggested me something which I realized later , as at first I doubt how can someone judge me after 15-20 mints of interview - no doubt he took my interview by 12.10 AM as the whole day he took every marketing students interview and final was me in girls as after me 3 guys were still there for the interview round, he was an ex-lecture in SSU and visiting faculty for our batch by that time, most respected and loved lecture . I still remember that day - I felt very impatient to know what he gonna tell me about my career perspective as I heard from many of my seniors that he is best in marketing and he can judge a student’s well , that's why even I felt tired still didn't want to go and take rest in the room as I wanted to know myself much deeper- what is my strength and what sir is going to tell me , This thought make me more impatient "what I am thinking right or what people are". I just wanted to be a good marketer in my future - as I was fully crazy for my MARKETING CAREER. 
After 15-20 mints of interview round he judged me well and told me - "u should go for MR - that suits you best" but I always interested for going outside and meet people as I was trying my label best to do something for what people are laughing at me as I just want to make weakness into strength and get support in future but after time passed I realized that I may make my weakness in strength still I CAN'T BE LIKE JACK OF ALL TRADES - finally I realized SIR is great, he judged me better than I judge myself .
Even one day after PERSONAL SWOT ANALYSIS, one of my lectures also told me - go for SM, it suits you. Both were right and after 6 months spending in marketing career finally I wish to switch my career in MR OR SM OR TECHNICAL - that suits me. 
About being the extrovert and good communicator in future - I’ll work on it as this is a part of life, without this I can't do anything.
*Billionaire Warren Buffett Says This 1 Skill Will Boost Your Career Value by 50 Percent that is soft skills - read his personal biography you can got to know - How to overcome stage fear and start speaking in front of 1000s of people *
I FOUND OUT THAT - IN MY LIFE MANY ANGELS ARE & WERE THERE WHO GAVE ME VERY GOOD SUGGESTIONS FOR MAKE MY LIFE BETTER BUT PROBLEM IS DUE TO SOFT SKILLS ISSUE, I ALWAYS THE LOSER ONE. I Hope in future I’ll try to work on this skill.
Now my life is in toss – After changing my first job I become enlighten - what I want and what I gonna do, what I want in future and what I want now , that’s why I choose to go for where I want to see myself in future as it can bring consistency within me , that’s best and worth to wait .
(This is not professional way of writing – here I just shared my work experience and my skills, just like other normal articles, I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO WRITE MUCH ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE AS ALREADY MY MARK SHEET TO MY CERTIFICATES ON MY LINKEDIN PROFILE, MY WORK EXPERIENCE WITH PHOTOS EVERYTHING ON INSTAGRAM, BLOG AND FACEBOOK SO NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BIG PICTURE TO JUSTIFY MY WORTH AND MY LIFE FROM NOW ONWARDS WILL BE LESS INFORMATIVE , AS I FEEL I SHARE ENFOUGH DETAILS ABOUT ME TO SHOW MY WORTH AND NOW I GONNA STOP THIS WORTH SHOWING GAME HERE - THIS IS ENOUGH FROM MY SIDE ABOUT MY JOB EXPERIENCE and SKILLS)


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form