DO YOUR CHOICES CHOOSE YOU ALWAYS

Whenever I sit silently, I ask several questions to myself -
What I dreamed and what I become, after my B-tech I go for MBA for a better future of mine and I always stick with my job profile, no matter what!
If someone asks me, give me your mail id - I'll check the whole data , I'll give without any hesitation, as I know how much sacrifice i did to achieve the greatness in my life , but sometimes to reach at some place you need to start from zero to become the hero in next phase of life .
I never know getting the proper opportunity is too difficult in some places, even though you give your best!
I didn't have proper guidance, regarding building the career in private sectors, otherwise, I'd not studied much. I'd keep my dream at a low level and work best without any hope for the future, as per the present scenario- one day my experience would count more than my education. 
Does education really matters - 
Really?
I am not saying anything fake, my videos will say my story. 
I always target to best, I always dream for the high but I did one mistake of my life i.e. make myself loser not taking some best opportunities in perfect time, as opportunities never knock the door again and again!
*If you want to see the video properly then you need to watch it in Full screen*




Resign from Axis Bank!

 Integra Micro - Job offer 

I reached at Bangalore in May 2017.
About my jobs: You can get it here,  You might be confused why I lose so many good opportunities, frankly speaking for my marriage, as my marriage was going to fixed which may reflect on my job place as well.
In Bangalore, you have too many opportunities but you need to decide which will be best for you. That's the major benefit for a job seeker and a fresher. 
https://diaryofmywholelife.blogspot.com/2017/12/by-bye-2017-warm-welcome-to-2018.html

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form