YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT- HELL OR HEAVEN

Whenever you hear the word selfish, you put that person into the negative zone and you put yourself into the negative aura of criticism, however in this 20th century I don’t think being selfish is not at all, self-centered, it is all about self-love, self-seeking, self-involved and self-absorbed.
Self-love comes with self-value and the value you create through your own activities. You love yourself as you know it’s worth it and you are doing this for you only and there is no crime to do anything good for yourself.

If you are happy then only you can have a better relationship and a better future. If you always care for others then for sure in this present world no one can be more worried or can say loser than you, who lost everything for the sake of others.

What kinds of personality traits attract the self-love –
There are so many selfish people you’ll find in your day today life, who are in higher positions and it doesn’t mean they harm others but they know how to reach at their goal through their own way and I find there is nothing wrong.

Whereas if you are a straight-forward with strict principle person you have to tolerate much not only at corporate but also wherever you go either in a relationship or at corporate even though you possess very good personality, skills, and everything. There are so many people you will find in this world like this. So in this scenario, one person needs to be selfish by default. 

Let me tell you my story how I being a loser, while not being selfish –

When I was in engineering college, I was little bit introvert personality type so when people scold me or use anything bad word, I neither can revert back with any answer not commenting them even didn’t take any action towards them. When that problem persists, I decided to be silent so I put a door screen around my side in my room (My room-mates got irritated due to this), so that I can isolate from all and study peacefully. My motto was to study and reach high and I tried my best for that as well.
My problem is I am from an extremely sophisticated conservative family, and no one supports me at any point in time. Yes, this time I am writing the fact in my blog as I realized my this weakness is not going to help me out in any way even I wrote this many times in my blog in a different ways ( https://diaryofmywholelife.blogspot.com/2018/11/being-true-to-yourself-is-not-everyones.html )  I don't know, to what extent I can be perfect, as when I asked for help, I got money not mental support or any support to stop being abused from some of my friends who torture me, from there I started learning how to handle myself and how to be strong in all situations, as when I look for help, I didn’t find anyone else except me and that thing makes me realized that – I am alone in this world, if an orphan think he/she is an orphan then he/she is wrong, we all are orphan at some point of time, when someone doesn’t get any support then what is the meaning of those relationships, which can’t stand for you ever. The only difference between the orphan and the morally needy person are both need help, one needs financial support and another one moral and some side support.
Yes, I born with bad luck even though I have talent still I lose many opportunities in my life either it comes to my career or job life.
I have proved too- I got OUAT, SRM CHENNAI, VIT, Dental, and IIIT and I choose IIIT *Even though it is government still self-sustaining* which is more costly, still, I am thinking, how it is value added to me right now.
After my B-TECH through ATMA score, I got many good colleges still I choose Sri Sri University as that was my choice why I go for, my main motto was to be strong and stable through meditation and yoga as I realized no one can help me except myself so better I should go for something which can be value added to me only and MBA is a qualification , that’s it . The knowledge you can get from anywhere else, if you want to and if you have a brain then.  I don’t repent anything for that.


 



Yes, I repent for my mistakes I did in MBA like I took marketing as my career whereas I am not that much good with meeting clients daily and sale the product but as a marketing personal one need to start his/her career from sales so that he/she can be a good marketer and the same time I don’t know riding bike, as for sales job not knowing riding bike is like life without oxygen. You can’t do sells without having Scotty or bike.  Still, within all odds, I left 2 best companies in my life –
1)      Kent RO as a Channel sales (college placement) ( https://diaryofmywholelife.blogspot.com/2017/12/by-bye-2017-warm-welcome-to-2018.html )
2)      Integra Micro (2nd company from my end, I left the company for 2 years bond sign due to personal committment)

I made these series of my mistakes in my entire life, In front of the public I am writing, this is a public platform so I can’t be fake of course at least not before those who knows me perfectly –

1)      Being truthful is harmful – Yes, most of my life stories have written publicly either in blog or Facebook. so that was my mistake through this people got to know my weakness perfectly.
2)      Being clear mind without drama – I hate drama, otherwise, I can have great friend circle till now as I don’t love if I love and support, I support fully. I neither cry nor I behave like I love someone else . if I hate means I'll tell you why I hate you and what natures I hate you, and I love with clarity, not with doubts. I MAKE EVERYTHING CLEAR NOT KEEPING ANYTHING WITHIN ME, WHICH PROVOKE ME TO HATE SOMEONE ELSE.
3)      Not being loved with anyone else in terms of someone’s girlfriend- Frankly speaking, I have so many friends even crush(for fun or just for saying) and some also proposed me for marriage and love too, during my engineering and MBA career but I always stick with my principle that I am not going to make anyone as my boyfriend if I can’t see him as a husband. Yes, for this you can call me a stubborn personality as well.
4)      I don’t spend time in gossip – I don’t like to talk much and I love to stay silent and do my works either I watch horror-series, sketches or painting, and writing blogs. 
5)      I don’t drink or smoke and I don’t like these too. I love to be simple that’s it. I love simple living but yes, Personality and attitude speak more than anything you don’t need to showcase.
6)      Even though I am not from a rich family, still I don’t like to love any rich guy or not such kind of mindset as well and I don’t like to make money from anyone else even though they are my parents, when I started earning, I stop asking even less also. That’s my self-respect you can say. I can die as poor but I can’t be a beggar not at all. I may die with as I am but not with harming anyone else.
7)      If anyone judges my life clearly, he/she can analyze truly that I NEVER EVER HARM OR HURT ANYONE ELSE, until unless something really bad happening with me, if something bad happens then I may hurt him/her not HARM them. As something is beyond my principle. I never ever do that still people have so many complains about – I hurt them when they hurt me and indirectly spoil my life and image. What’s about that, I am neither a sage nor God, I am a human with a heart. Yes, I can tolerate everything doesn’t mean I don’t have any self-respect and I don’t have any rights to say anything. I am not such kind of person, who can obey all the orders and not have rights to discuss the problems and say something. Sorry to say, I do not possess such personality at all, I believe in both way communication which can be a knowledgeable and problem-solving discussion otherwise don’t discuss at all. That’s why I avoid discussion with those whose personality is bad no matters HOW WELL THEY DRESS UP AND MAINTAIN LOOKS, I respect personality, not SHOW UPS, as these are temporary. Anyone can judge you from your behavior, attitudes, and works.
8)      I don’t let anyone, insult me – I don’t like to fight either in public or anywhere else. I don’t entertain the human stupidity as well, the only thing which makes me more irritating. I never ever fight with anyone, if I did in my past that is regarding my career and study matters.
I have seen anyone can ask me any questions during the presentation when I do they get irritated easily. I know, I always being a target due to my never losing attitude and I love to take challenges as it helps me to grow more but I realized one bitter truth after facing some situations in my life. Never ever challenge to any person who either don’t have much education or brain or knowledge or skills otherwise you’ll be losing your job in the end. As nowadays some people get the chance to get into higher posts or stick within a company due to buttering and drama not due to their skills otherwise they’ll keep someone who can challenge him/her for being better, as it creates a good vibe to work with seriousness even with fun as well.
In Work Place to Real Life, no one is your enemy or friend, as you don’t know who is harmful to you in what point of time. You don’t know who gonna spoil your entire life within a blink.
After losing my self-respect and job, everything I realized that it’s better to be selfish now, till now you listen to others now it’s time for listing yourself. One day everyone will die so why one will die each and every day with pain.
If higher education, ambition, attitude, and behavior is bad then it’s fine – I AM A BAD CREATURE and now onward I am going to be selfish.
So from my life, you can realize being good and non-selfish character can make you a loser like anything, so don’t be like me (Sweta Leena panda), be flexible.
Have a drink, flirt with others, have a girlfriend or boyfriend , take your own decisions for life either it's career or marriage,  and have all sorts of fun in life - No one is going to torture you or complain you for this even your parents as well but for this you need to obey their orders in front of them and do the drama and don’t discuss your life and problems with them. But if you are strict and khadous like me, then even if you didn’t harm anyone and try to hurt anyone, listen to your parents and obey their orders and do everything correctly with perfection then every day you will live like die and one day will come- you will be a great loser personality.
Everyone may listen to you and understand you but no one will come to help you as you are not in their comfort zone, as for you many suffer a lot, you are a big mistake in GOD’S CREATURE

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form