LIFE IS PAINFUL STILL BEAUTIFUL



“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; 

it’s about learning to dance in the rain”

I came this world alone even will leave this world alone so why should I prison myself inside the room of sorrow? I came this world for a short period; I shouldn’t let others to control over my emotions & heart. Why should I give chance to others to control over my heart & mind , no matter who are they & how much closer they are , no doubt we all bounded with love & emotions but how much it is true, who knows? Have you ever asked this question to yourself?
Whenever you meet negative people says anything negative about you or if any painful incident happens to you instead of break down, tell your head to sit down & enjoy your life how it is. Let enjoy every stage of your life either painful or pleasure.
Whatever you do , do from your whole heart , no matter how hard it is & how painful it is , keep one thing in your mind nothing is permanent so whatever you gonna do that’s for temporary after your death either that will be stolen or broken or print in history book , that’s why I always believe-When you dream, better to dream big; when you think, you better think big;  whenever you love & whom you love, love truthfully & only one person.  Happiness & worthy life style is a choice. Make your life best living is in your hand, print your name as a sage or demon in history page is your choice. There are no excuses for living in a way that consistently makes you unhappy. We should keep one thing in our mind “how many days left to leave this earth” as this is the universal fact. We all know life is short, and that death is the only truth still we are fighting with each other like we are going to stay here permanently , no doubt we have to work like we are going to live here permanently but when it comes to jealousy & hate we should think how many days we are going to live.  LIVE your life TODAY!  Don’t ignore death, but don’t be afraid of it either. Be bold.  Be courageous.  Don’t die before your actual death.
CREATE YOUR LIFE

You came this world alone so when it comes to your life decisions why you allow others to take decision for you.  They can walk with you, but not in your shoes. So follow your heart but never forget to take your mind alone with this. Never be scared to switch paths or pave a new one when it makes sense.
Always remember, to make a better life you have to stronger & wise, key factors of successful life .Be productive , patient & wait for perfect time to come But don’t wait for life time & don’t let your patience to break you inside , start up your work as your wish , keep this in your mind patience is not about waiting, but the ability to keep a good attitude while working hard for what you believe in.  This is your life, and it is made up entirely of your choices. Actions speak louder than your words.  May your life preach louder than your lips?  May your success be your noise in the end? (Famous words) 
FailuREs VS SUCCESS

Failures define you, which kind of failures & the type of risk you had taken to make it real. Sometimes failures amuse others than success, success always doesn’t matter if you have not taken any risk, failures also matters a lot when you take risk to make it real. Most mistakes are unavoidable.  So don’t be afraid of failure but be afraid of doing nothing, do you know the difference between a master and a beginner?  The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried. Failures make you knowledgeable person .Just because it’s not happening now, doesn’t mean it never will.  Sometimes things have to go very wrong before they can be right. (Famous words) 

positive thinking & RIGHT CHOICE

Good things don’t come to those who wait; they come to those who work on meaningful goals. Life gets much easier when you learn to accept your fault & apology when it needed ,whereas we wants others should forgive us without changing ourselves & sometimes we don’t accept our faults. Which actually make our lives worst living, if we stick with hate for longer period?
We all have two choices either forgive or forget
Forgiveness is easy but not a wisest decision –whom you want to keep better to forgive them but don’t do the mistake to believe them blindly further. Because there is a proverb in Sanskrit “Prakurit nabya mochyate , jadhyape mochyte sanhe , sanhe” it means it’s not easy to completely change someone’s inborn personality & character.  So forgive someone but still make a distance from them.
Forget someone who hurts you badly, it’s the best option for you instead of hating them & choose wrong step to take revenge.
So I always keep myself out from those people who simple wrong match with me
You will only ever be as great as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go of those who keep bringing you down.  You shouldn’t force connections with people who constantly make you feel less than amazing.
If someone makes you feel uncomfortable & insecure & can’t help you when you need then what’s the need of those friends in rest of your period better to stay in touch how much it needed. In this complicated world where people love you for your money & name, there are so many “right people” for you, who energize you and inspire you to be your best self.  It makes no sense to force it with people who are the wrong match for you.
If your don’t like someone doesn’t mean you should behave them in rudely manner
It’s important to be nice to others, but it’s even more important to be nice to you.  You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Know your worth, even if they don’t.
Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as incomplete as you think you are. 
Love globally & love all around
You have to create your own culture, you are not bounds to follow all, but still there also one boundary. when people laugh at me for my conservative mindset – I say them “I may be Hindu but I love the dressing style & behavior of Muslim women , love the festivals & some cultures (brother hood/ make other united)of christens & love the Buddhist ideology. My lifestyle is mixture of these THREE culture “I adopt those culture what make me feel good. Sometimes people criticize me like I love Muslim culture as my mind set is like Muslim women, I am agree with their words , but this also true ,No doubt in Muslim there are many strict rules made for women but don’t their WOMEN rise in technical / educational / social work career , does it needed to Wear half for all profession , go bar & drink & follow western culture to get successes. Is it needed, does mother Teresa, Malala, Madam curie & Rani laxmi bai etc forget their culture to get success. There is a proverb “good women rarely make history” whereas I found all GOOD WOMEN make history. So why you blame me, I can’t follow others path. I am stick with my life & my principle; let people know me for my personality & work.May it take long time to get success in my field , still I can wait & do hard labor to get something what I deserve instead of going against my principle . don’t try to make me fool (I know POLITICS in everywhere but I am not that much fool to listen others. I believe if I do my work honestly then one day My lord will give me result, nomatter how much other try to down me)
It doesn’t mean I hate others or I stop loving those who follow these western cultures, those who belong to that culture from beginning I love them as they born with those family. Those who adopt these to get success, I also love them as they want success. But I believe Be yourself; DARE TO BE YOU TO GET SUCCESS. I love to be myself – full dressing style, no makeup & simple (those who knows me & see me,they know me better how I live & love to live). I love wear full even in summer not to hide my body from sun but I feel comfortable with this. I wear jeans but full T-shirt.my style is different, I love to be simple as per my dream & profession. I don’t blame others but If anyone hurt me, I also hurt them J
What is real is YOU and your friends and your family, your loves, your highs, your hopes, your plans, your fears, etc.
So when you wanna get a better life you have to leave your comfortable zone like “Get a degree, get a job, get a car, get a house, and keep on getting. IS NOT ENOUGH” And it’s sad, because someday you’ll wake up and realize you’ve been tricked to earth & you forget to know the meaning of life.  
LIFE CHANGES


What’s someone’s future nobody knows, so don’t laugh & don’t criticize? Life change, often spontaneously.  People and circumstances come and go.  Life doesn’t stop for anybody.  It moves rapidly. We all grow older, from mind even body.
However good or bad a situation is now, it will change one day. Time has all answer so better work hard & leave everything on god.  So when life is good, enjoy it.  Don’t go looking for something better every second.  Happiness never comes to those who don’t appreciate what they have while they have it.

LIFE IS PAINFUL STILL BEAUTIFUL
“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”

The wisest, most loving, and well rounded people you have ever met are likely those who have known misery, known defeat, known the heartbreak of losing something or someone they loved, and have found their way out of the depths of their own despair.  These people have experienced many ups and downs, and have gained an appreciation, sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, understanding and a deep loving wisdom.  People like this aren’t born; they develop slowly over the course of time. (FAMOUS WORDS)
When hard times hit that either change your life or change you? But in both cases it helped you a lot. Let your painful period define you, let it destroy you completely to start you new or let it strengthen you to built your life next further.  The choice is what you make.
The key point to get a head is better to make yourself stronger even through the hardest times?

Pain is part of life and love, and it helps you grow. All pain is evil and harmful still it make us stronger & wiser, but it’s our choice how we take our life. Pain is meant to wake you up. Pain is something which gives us strength to take risk.  Because you can only learn how strong you are when being strong is the only choice you have.

Do not be ashamed of having a worst life , keep smile as we all are a part of it some hide , some show it whereas we all are the part of it. It’s okay to have down days and tough times.  Expecting life to be wonderful all the time is a kind of day dreaming like getting fish without going to river side or without take risk of going inside the sea in high tide with your ship .life is mixture of ups & down, if you get whatever you want then you can’t realize the meaning of pleasure or gain something after pain or big struggle.
In other words, life isn’t perfect, but be sure it is good.  Our goal shouldn’t be to create a perfect life, but to live an imperfect life in perfect way.  Everything is extraordinary & everyone is.  Every day is a gift & everyday is a new beginning.  Never treat life casually, enjoy it & treat yourself as best so that you can expect others to treat you better. 

Do not let the pain of a situation make you hopeless. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Change your thoughts and you change your life style.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form