HATE VS JEALOUSLY- PERSONAL LIFE STORY PART (29)

HATE?
What is it?

Can you correlate between jealous & hate?
Yes, there is a great relationship between these two. Continuous jealous convert into hate after a period of time.

Hate vs. jealously
When we hate someone we don’t fear to do the crime but when we feel jealousy sometimes we fear to take any wrong steps. It’s easy to conquer over hate, but not easy for jealously. As we hate someone for many reasons, like - sometimes for some misunderstanding or for hurting someone badly etc. but we can conquer over our haters if we start loving them & try to convince them that we love them & wanna make friendship with them. But when it comes to jealousies person, human jealous is never ending – we feel jealous either for beauty or talent or education or money or name & fame. So jealous is of much form & not easy to conquer because a jealous person never shows they feel jealous except some, so we can’t read someone’s mind. Continuous jealous convert into hate one day & that leads to crime.
In our day today life we all feel jealous or feel inferior to our superiors , whom we actually take as our competitors. we try our best to down someone even sometimes we ready to pay something big to down our competitors. Now world become so competitive we all forget about humanity & love.

I believe -we all human first then competitors, humanity has first priority then jealousy. We all should think how many days left to gonna stay in this earth so why should we quarrel among each other for stupid matters , so loving others is best way to get a peaceful life but my life is unique what I want I rarely get that. I run after peace & love but I rarely get that. I am a too controversial person, no matter wherever I go either my college or in social media; I am not only a great controversial person but also a great hated person. I don’t know why L

Within 15 years of my life what lessons I couldn’t learn , within 7 years I learnt everything. Especially my engineering life helped me a lot to know the world better. I face different situations & learn different lessons either in school or college (11-12th board) life. But my engineering life helped me to become a matured personality.

From the beginning of my life I can’t tolerate anything wrong, lie & injustices. For that reason I faced even facing many obstacles, now also I am ready to fight with whole world to do something great . My education is my main weakness that’s why I face lots of problem related to it; I can tolerate everything except bad result. My life become just like hell in my engineering career as I never bow my head before anything wrong, I always fight for right. There are many truths in our day today life which we don’t wanna share & every time it’s not for personal benefit, sometimes it’s for others too.
My life is unique, my all problematic life truth relate with my education & friendship matter.
How can I forget those days –how my friends spoil my exams knowingly , during every exam time at least one problem I surely face, I become so busy to solve that I forget about my study ,which indirectly hamper my education badly.


Many semesters were there -when I sat in chair with a paper in my exam hall with teary red eyes not for I had not prepared as for room disturbance during exam time.


I still remember after my 2nd semester result publish  I promised I’ll not talk with anyone , I’ll concentrate in my study as I wanna change my branch but due to shortage of percentage I couldn’t. Which hurt me badly; even I know that was a plan, but who wanna listen me as everyone becomes tried of listen my complains. Read my article “MY LIFE LIKE AN OPEN DIARY” there you can get everything about me. My dream, my character & my career means a lot for me than anything in this world. I can’t forgive & forget those who try to spoil me through these. 
`
I can’t forget my 3rd semester time; I came home for exam preparation. I was confident that I’ll perform better in my exam but during my exam time I face such drastic situations which I can’t forget(problem creates by my own friends) even that time my roommates & their friends who were disturbing me continuously they all saw my angry face for the first time. As one day gap was there for C++ EXAM, I am trying to concentrate whereas their disturbance + indirectly mocking kind of words hurts me badly & I lost my concentration every time. they all always beat me in my weak point like - I was 2 years dropper for medical but no one knew I was already a ZOOLOGY HONORS HOLDER – dropped in 3rd year, more educated than them but didn’t told them about that. Otherwise they will disturb me more. I didn’t get medical which hurt me inside every time but they all comment me on that like I am old. ALAS I was 1 & 2 years younger than my friends when I was in KIIT, as I started my education from very early age. Even I didn’t complete my 3rd standard & jump to 4th standard with a supplementary exam of 3rd standard, why? There also one reason. As where my family shifted there was no school except one Oriya medium school from 4th standard, so I jumped from English medium to Oriya medium .onside I started my education from early age another side 1 class dropped. So everyone laugh at me like I am old , whereas my parents marry in the year 1989, this year my parents celebrate their 25th anniversary , how can I born before. They should have at least this much common sense. Still, I manage, every time offended kind of words due to not getting medical & age issue, I was purely killed from mentally. I didn’t get medical after 2 years at least I got 5000 rank on physics & chemistry mark basis. They should feel shame they were preparing for IIT but got 1000/2000 rank. My problem is I never try to hurt anyone so I always get hurt from everyone. Getting medical is not easy in 2008-9 time as seats were less near about total government seat 3000; some are getting too difficult like AIIMS. So student prepare for 5 years for getting one seat for medical & 2 year drop is general in medical case. Now it become easy as seats number becomes more. So I faced lots of criticizing words & my problem is I rise in a small family which consists of only 4 members ,where I never face such situations , so when I see these for the first time my brain couldn’t handle that. Even my problem was I never got such trusted worthy person with whom I share everything from my heart. Which was a main reason behind my depression in hostel? I faced lot of problems, even some of my friends share about my age & not getting medical in their facebook comment & status. They tried their best to down my name just like I was the entertainment for them. My friend circle was not so strong, I had friends but no one had power to fight with them, they knew my weakness so they told whatever they want. When I felt that, No! I can’t tolerate more I started writing. They torture me in hostel, I torture them through blog, for this some of my lectures also started to hate me but I didn’t have any other option. I felt that I have to fight with them alone so I choose media as my best friend. But during my 3rd semester my friends make my life just like hell they use media to spoil my name like I am committed whereas that was totally fake, I remember at that time my situation become too bad I doubt on everyone even one of my facebook friend who helped me a lot to built my STOP CHILD LABOR GROUP. Every time I doubt on him (Dheeraj Kumar), finally he couldn’t tolerate me & break his friendship & left the group.  But in the end I got to know everything was done by my college friends. Some seniors also involved here like (Sudeep _._ bhai) who told me not to post like this in social media. But I lost my all consciousness at that time, as everyone spoiled my exam; my all labor went in vain. Now also you can get some posts 2012 posts in my facebook group – Stop child labor. Some I deleted some may be there . I lost my many friends In social media & real life, for my college friends. Many incidents are there related to my engineering life, if I’ll elaborate that will become like a book – how my friends torture me during exam time. in 6th semester time  - WET exam paper was hard still I performed better so I was happy , may be my roommates couldn’t tolerate that so in the next day morning they told me to leave the room for permanently , just like they were preplanned to spoil my exam ,at that time, I didn’t know with whom I gonna stayed in last year as everyone were happy with their roommates if some are not still they adjust but I have got a unique room & roommates , they wanted I should beg them like beggar to stay with them in that room , they wanted I should bow my head & live like a mouse , what I couldn’t. No doubt I left that block even my roommates but my problems didn’t end there – I came to  junior block there also , I faced many problem like – during my exam time my side room junior students listen music with high volume in late night like 1 o’clock as I was in 5th floor I couldn’t call lady matron too. Some also there who talk day & night with their boyfriends near to my room as my room was in last of my block. They can talk in another place still they talk & disturb me as our exams were in alternative days. They get chance to disturb me. So I faced lots of problems related to my education , if I hate my friends that’s because of spoiling my career knowingly & some knowingly try to down my image before my lectures & social media.  
Do you think I was silent when they spoil my career & name , I am not that much good or innocent , they tried to spoil my career I also wrote about how question paper leak & how student become 8 & 9 pointers after getting question papers & how BPUT HELPED THEM (it’s about 1st , 2nd   & 3rd year mid, years as after that our college become deemed & become renown like other IIIT in INDIA , unique name + brand. Previously it was a good government college collaboration with Odisha Government and Central Government). But this is true I never get any leaked question paper as no one loves me & want to see my success so nobody tell about me till the exam end even they know if I’ll get know about that I may complain before my lectures. So after exam end I got to know about question paper leak & in which subjects. Many student were there who loves to cheat means ask their friends all question answer during exam time. They spend time roaming with their boy friend / girl friend but during exam time they write all answer copying from front side friend or who sit in their side or back side friend. I never cheat from anyone still I always criticized & get less mark. Sometimes I feel like honesty has no value in present world. If you are honest you have to pay a lot for that , people always doubt on you & you have to show the proof every time of your honesty. So there as many incidents which unbearable for me even something was there which really unbearable for them too like - I was a sincerer student , I don’t care who ever submit their project or not or presentation or not , I always ready for that even whole class don’t present I present by myself alone. Which was the another reason behind why my friends hate me, I never follow others I follow my path, but after exam I get less mark as compared to my sincerity & work , sometimes it hurts me sometimes I adjust with that. Till now no teacher or lecture can blame me like I am disobedient & not  sincere , I feel proud on myself but when it come to result I get less (LAB MARK).

There are many question always arise in my mind, why people hate me – am I too good: P or too bad J , it’s true! I never follow wrong path or crowd for getting success, I follow my path. In last semester some of my friends buy major project & some go for coaching classes. Whereas I did all projects under my project guide with regular updates. Whereas some got 90 mark even they buy it but I got 85 doing alone & without cheat, may be for my bad performance in my engineering career I got this much mark but this also true , printer uncle spoiled my project copy. my page numbers couldn’t print well even after spend 600-700 rupees for one project copy I have to bind 2 copies so 1400/- spend, money don’t matter but I don’t have patience & time to print my project copy that was my major mistake . Otherwise all were fine. After my all entrance exams I have planned to publish my 2 project paper – MAJOR & MINOR , as when I was in college I didn’t have time to publish , as I was busy for my entrance preparation + self study for semesters + project work. Now after my entrance I’ll get 2 months time I’ll complete my project. I’ll publish through my project guide as she helped me a lot. I’ll always grateful towards her.

So my life is full of problematic & I am very controversial person either it’s for TERRORIST ISSUE or WOMEN SECURITY OR CAREER ISSUE , but if you’ll judge all issues you’ll get know whatever I told or write everything is for good purpose , I don’t know how people pretend this. But I never do anything which can harm others still I am a great hated person, which hurt me most of the time. even many time I ask one question to my lord – why people hate me , I tried my best to win everyone’s heart , still I can’t .may be I am strict in my rule but I never harm others but I get harmed from others.

AM I BORN IN WRONG TIME?


UNIQUE PERSONALITY & UNIQUE STORY!!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form