LIVE LIFE AS YOU DESERVE

When we were child at that time we only knew 3 thing – eat, play and sleep, as per we grow older we learn how to behave, how to talk and consciousness arise within us which always hinder our childish behavior which hide within us. We all are child from inside and as per we grow up our consciousness over power the power of our childish behavior. So do you think that we should stop living as per our wish and we should stop make ourselves happy? Those who are super conscious personality they make their life hilarious and painful due to not living their life fullest. This is true. That’s why now a days I believe in “LIVE FULLEST”.



We get only one life, “let make it memorable and awesome, let’s do what we want, when we want, no matter how bad it is, because we only live once” this thought overpower your consciousness and you live fullest. It’s not a “childlike” mentality or behavior even I am also not saying that behave like a “adults” who is a fully responsible person and take tension always , do you think this actually define a adult personality , yeah ! Somehow yes.  That’s why now a days people are more drug addicted than before as they want to live peacefully and sleep peacefully, they want to live fullest in indirect way but unfortunately it’s a life changing issues and or death.
Don’t you WANT to live a HAPPY life?   Everyone want but few try to work on it. I love newton’s 3rd law “every action has an opposite equal reaction” So it's safe to say that making good choices & taking positive risks on things that have a potential for an empowering , loving , growing and positive outcomes; will lead to a greater domino effect for you and those around you. Self-love leads to good choices which in effect lead to good results.
There was a time I love to live fullest and one point I realize No! I am grow up / mature now and from that day I stop living live fullest as my conscious mind overpower my charming thoughts but in positive sense . I stop myself to live fullest and work hard towards my dream whereas I always forget living fullest is also the main source to make your life beautiful. I’m a huge risk taker, I love challenges, I love the eccentric, I am the weird personality still I can say within all these my super conscious mind works more that’s why I never take any wrongs step which can lead towards hell, that’s why my current risks are more focused on good options that lead me to a love filled positive lifestyle, I use to make that lead me to a negative & empty life. More so, I finally know how to follow my intuition a bit better which grow more with doing daily YOGA, which is the key to not going down the wrong way.
I am not saying my intuition always works otherwise I never ever be a great failure personality and damaged personality , I cried a lot and learn from my past life which is helping me now. I am still learning, but I'm definitely well on my way.  Well, now my life is growing in smoother way as per I wish. However, it’s never too late to change and be happy and apply the lesson learnt “I am not what I was in past or will be in future, I am what I am in present”.
Let’s live life to the fullest" is great if used in a positive and productive way. I am talking about me, I believe in simplicity and live fullest. Now I am a student that also in 2nd year of MBA so of course tension will be in peak level to get a good placement then good company but within that I do daily yoga to make my life stable and better. I love to live fullest and enjoy. I believe let the world be complicated – I just want to live as per I wish! I want to live simple and good. There is no reason to be bad and waste your time in worries. when people ask me my friends and love life – as in my career life it is always ups and down but when it’s comes to friends – I love my all friends but few are very close to my heart and I want to keep those few till my death as my BFFS . About my love – ha! I know now I am 25 still I want to live fullest and enjoy my life for 3 years then I’ll think about marriage and love as my life principle is “ONE LOVE AND ONE MARRIAGE AND WHOM I’LL LOVE I’LL MARRY HIM ONLY” so I am not worry for that, I’ll get that person one day sure but when, where and how that my God knows well. I am really least brother about that as NOW A DAYS DON’T KNOW – WHY MY HEART AGAIN START BELIEVE IN GOD, MAY B MY BAD TIME IS GOING TO VANISH SOON. Hope so, still I always should prepare for worst but hope for the best. The only lesson I learnt from my past. Yes! now I can’t enjoy my life doesn’t mean I’ll not , my heart always says to fly like bird , touch the sky and smile like baby but my responsibility and some promises to myself and to my society never let me sleep peacefully AS I WANT TO MAKE MY LAST BREATH WITHOUT ANY REPENTATION OR UNFULFILLED DREAM . I WANT TO MAKE MY LAST DAY OF MY LIFE AS A BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO THAT I HAVE TO WORK HARD FROM TODAY.
Love has no expertise period, you can get at anytime and anywhere but dream has. So work as per your priority but without love you can’t grow so we human need both as ”love is directly proportional to our happy / worthy life.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form