KNOW YOURSELF BETTER


"Don’t live your life with lie, live who are you and how you are and how you want to see yourself in future"
In present days we are more incline towards the people pleasing or fake show up rather than prioritizing our work, do you think it really works. I can say yes! It does but not every time. That’s why this article is based on “Know yourself better”
So better know yourself or analyse yourself, ask yourself that “are you live with lie”, why you show off and find out the reasons which brothers you. And try to overcome or modify yourself little bit.

Why do people Show off –


Most of us don’t like showy people because we assume that they are arrogant, egoistic kind and because they are trying to suppress us with imposing their super power over us, and sometimes we also can’t recognize someone’s fake show off and they mesmerize our minds with their words.
From the outside showy people appear to be happy, possessing many things that others really want and sometimes superior But what most people don’t know is that their inside is much different.
But do you think, when we show off we are really happy from inside or we feel guilty that “I lack something, I need to change that for permanently”.
There is a beautiful quotation – “FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT” – Yes! When you don’t have something you just fake it before others until you establish yourself like that, those who do like this they actually become successful others don’t.
Like I am saying about my story – When I was child as my grandpapa was a landlord as well as he was the member of Gram pranchayat and
agricultural officer in our village “ANJI – BALASORE”, I was treated in different way like I love to go with my grandpa and see how people respect him in village and love me so much. But when I comes to my papa’s job place in Rourkela, everything change all were busy in their life schedule and all are like friends and equal. at that time I couldn’t understand – why people don’t love me like our village and it took a long time to understand the fact of positioning yourself as I am a kind of person WHO ALWAYS RUN AFTER GETTING LOVE AND AFFECTION AND I LOVE TO ANALYZE EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE , I can’t tolerate hate and diplomacy . Then my life force me to change my perceptive towards life and I realize the value of everything , Love as well as diplomacy too. that’s why I also try to positioning myself and I try to improve myself and many times I failed also , it’s true I am poor in leadership qualities but I know this world will cooperate with HATE to learn this too , because both HATE AND LOVE makes me strong . Hate makes me strong to work hard and love gives me hope to work hard, this is the only difference.
Now a days, when people ask me who are you , I simply say "I am a budding entrepreneur" as I follow the same principle “fake it until you make it” sometimes you have to show off yourself to get something in future or achieve something in future as I taste the meaning of respect and love from my family side due to our past family image but now I just want to get that in my way in modern age but it’s sure not through as a political side as I know – I can't put my family in problem for me as I know ODISHA political circus/environment . I just want to stay away from all those which can make my life hell until I make myself that much strong enough.
I have seen people show off in different way but I take those show off in positive way who continuously try to improving themselves in positive direction.

Sometimes showing off is like "did you notice me?"

Child
Little kids try to do really distracting movements when their parents don’t give them much attention. The child might do actions that appear to be weird and very risky in order to get the parent’s attention. But why would a child strive for attention? Because he believes that he is not getting enough of it.
Job/Promotion
If the man became unsure of the impression you formed of him he might then start to show off to improve that image if he cares about your opinion. Try to put a confident person down or to prove to him that he is worthless and he will reply back by showing off all of his Good qualities and achievements.
Product
You have to show off your product in the market to get the profit out of it.
Show off can be in positive point of view or in native point of view, in short I can say “profit making”
So what makes you weak that also has power to makes you strong too, some people too.
I have seen in India people show up their – CASTE, STATUS, and CLASS etc. . . .
Do you think , it’s really matters , I don’t think so specially I don’t care about this until unless it comes to education and job promotion time as it really bothers me when I see any reservation category get better college and job position whereas I am still there as I am from higher class and caste . Sometimes I also feel this is really bad, there should not be any caste system reservation only income basis reservation should be there so that a poor can get better payment and as per TALENT basis at least a general category student can get a good government college what he/she deserve. That actually brothers me a lot, WHEN I FACE TOO MUCH INJUSTICES, BIASNESS RELATED TO TALENT AND HARD LABOR, AT THAT TIME HATENESS ARISE IN MY MIND although I don’t have any job experience but I have seen some of my close people don't get what they actually deserve but I know something we can’t change until unless CORRUPTION will not vanish from India. Nothing can be done here.
People in INDIA show off based on their region too, biasness comes from that side. So when people ask me where you are from – I simple say! I born in this earth and my father and mother name is Branchi Narayan panda and Chandra lekha panda they are my real identity till i make my own (separate) . I belongs to this earth itself as I know where I belongs to that place itself is not supporting for progress point of view , too much politics as well as complicacy . I can’t blame all people in ODISHA but majority of thinking is like this, MINORITY WHO ARE REALLY EDUCATED AND FROM AN EDUCATED FAMILY they view of looking the world is something different that’s why I always attracted towards high educated people as I love OPEN MINDED & GROWTH ORIENTED people. The higher you’ll go the more open your mind become.
That’s why now a days I give more priority to develop myself as I realize one true fact “No matter, whatever you do, how much labour you do, in the end some people will criticize you anyway and some are exceptional who encourage everyone, still try to be best you as Mahatma Gandhi was also killed by Nathuram Godse so you can’t please everyone so better be like someone who don’t exist but in positive direction“
That’s why now a days I prioritize my work as per my future dream because whenever I read any successful personality, I learnt one lesson from their life that – Life is not going to be easy and it doesn’t support you always how you think so better change the way you look into it and be tough so that at least you can get know where to escape yourself if you can’t hide yourself totally.
That’s why there was a time I really care about what people are saying but now I am kind of “ WHAT I AM DOING” , whom I love (Past) Who loves me matters most (Now) . People change and their perceptive too like that I am also trying to change myself as per time and situation. When people ask me – How can you smile within too odd – I give them one answer, why I’ll cry and for whom I’ll cry. No one really matter, if someone really matter that person will never ever disappoint you and I don’t want to waste my tear for useless people and reason, I want to keep it stock for my future marriage and happy moments only.


I CHANGED AND I HOPE! I’LL BE NOT LIKE BEFORE as now I TRULY KNOW MYSELF – WHAT I AM AND WHAT I CAN DO. I AM JUST WAITING FOR ONE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY LIKE OUR HONORABLE PM (Narandra Modi Ji) but in DIFFERENT WAY. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form