AM I EDUCATED PERSONAL LIFE STORY (PART 2)


SOMETIMES I ASK ONE QUESTION TO MYSELF - AM I EDUCATED ? 

What do you mean by education, now a day’s education means get good marks & get job & live a peaceful life. But I don’t think it’s called as education where education has no meaning.

Sometimes I feel shame that - I am under ORISSA BPUT BOARD …seriously telling I am feeling shame BECAUSE from my class 12 to till engineering career I never feel I am giving an exam which has a single value. Every time question paper leak, I really feel so shame. I never feel shame for my state, I LOVE MY STATE, but I feel shame for educational system. It’s really very painful . I have no words for it. In class 12th time many questions leaked which I hate most, even if after coming engineering career I never heard students are giving exam without getting question paper.” I feel really so shame, for this. Sorry I am not blaming my college, our college is very strict”. As we are under BPUT, that’s the problem. Sometimes I astonished how people are getting so much mark without doing hard labor. Seriously telling, it made me cry most of the time. I avoid cheating even if in my class exam. HONESTLY SAYING, I TOO HATE CHEATING. I ALWAYS GIVE ANSWERS HOW MUCH I KNOW OR READ.  Yeah, I may not give so much good performance in engineering career, but no one can tell me I am not honest to my study. I submit my all assignments even if I do all classes of some subjects which I think it’s important for me in my future life. I never give equal importance to all chapters. But I feel shame when people are getting good marks than me, while I have done better performance & even if I worked harder. Yeah , I may write poem or article or arts. But I never invest my time in gossip or going outing or movie or anything… I feel so shame whenever I get marks less when I expect more, when I do better. It hurts me more. It hurts me because most of the students get question papers before exam & I avoid it. I don’t care; I wanna be honest to my study. For me EDUCATION MEANS EDUCATE YOUR BRAIN & TRY TO UTILIZE IT IN FUTURE LIFE.  I don’t care if sometimes I get less mark & it doesn’t hurt me. It hurts me when I heard people are getting question papers , getting more marks than me & criticizes me for my mark.  While they deserve for criticize...what ever I have got that’s also not my original mark. Sometimes I astonished how the answers sheets they check.  Even if once I have seen in ORIYA NEWS channel how the question papers are checked in BPUT. Really I don’t wanna read anymore in ORISSA BOARD. One year left to complete my study. After that I’ll never read under ORISSA BOARD for any further study … seriously telling, I astonished how educational minister don’t take any serious step. It destroys many students life. How can I forget - HOW MY MATH ANSWER COPY WAS CHECKED (IN 12th CLASS BOARD EXAM) 20 MARKS ANSWERS, THEY HAD NOT CALCULATED EVEN IF THEY DIDN’T CHECKED? I can’t forget these. I don’t know why such kind of tragedy happens with my life or it happens with others also. ??? Because of this reason I loose my interest from my study & sometimes it depress me. I AM VERY SERIOUS IN MY STUDY MATTER. For me education means getting knowledge not getting good marks in cheating. I too hate cheat , I wanna get a good education, where education has some meaning. But I feel here there is no meaning. Sorry, I am not too studious, but I am honest to my study. I wanna get marks honestly. But which I can’t get here. I feel so shame for question leak.

PS: - MY COLLEGE IS NOT INVOLVED HERE, AS IT UNDER GOVERNMENT. THE QUESTION PAPERS NOT LEAKED FROM OUR COLLEGE , IT’S FROM OTHER PRIVATE COLLEGES & IT SPREAD TO WHOLE COLLEGE WITHIN ONE NIGHT BEFORE THE EXAM. SOMETIMES I HAVE ALSO SEEN HOW PEOPLE GIVE THEIR PHONE NO & TOLD US “DO YOU WANT QUESTION PAPER, GIVE 100/ 500 RUPEES, YOU CAN GET IT.” I CAN’T SAY THEIR NAME IN PUBLICLY BUT I WANNA SLAP THEIR FACE NOW ALSO.  SO MY REQUEST TO ORISSA GOVERNMENT TO TAKE ANY SERIOUS STEP FOR THIS.

<MY FUTURE AIM IS TO GIVE BETTER EDUCATION TO MY ORISSA.  I TOO HATE SUCH KIND OF EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM. WHAT I FACED I DON'T ALLOW OTHERS TO FACE THE SAME SITUATION , IT DESTROY SOME STUDENTS LIFE >

I DON’T CARE IF I AM TELLING THE BITTER TRUTH IN PUBLICLY,WHAT’S TRUE I HAVE ONLY TOLD THAT THING, I WANNA CHANGE THE SYSTEM. I WANT STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW THE MEANING OF EDUCATION, NOT THE COPY PASTE WORK . 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form