CHANGE YOUR THOUGHT & CHANGE YOUR WORLD.

I BELIEVE - TIME IS VERY SHORT FOR WORRY & TAKE ANY TENSION WHILE EVERYTHING IS TEMPORARY. seriously telling when I was child I was very short temper slowly slowly my nature totally changed , now my toleration power & my patience is higher than my previous life. Now I stop taking any tension, rather taking any tension I believe “it’s better to take any risk / challenge & try to fulfill it” . I love to take those challenge ~ where I faced problem & no body was there to  help me / where people comments me like “you can’t do it ” & laugh at my strength “ . My life taught me a great lesson FORGIVE & FORGET.  I FORGIVE THOSE WHO HURT ME / PUT ME IN PROBLEM <as I don’t wanna  keep hate in my heart> BUT I AM NOT SO FOOL TO ALLOW THEM TO HURT ME FURTHER THAT’S WHY I FORGET THEM.

When I was child <In my school time> I heard many comments regarding my study, I was very good in MATH , because my papa was my math teacher & he was fundamentally very strong , which helped me also. every time I got very good marks even if there was no question which I could n’t solve, because I was fundamentally clear. i believe - if u are fundamentally clear in something, no need to read it further ,it will print in your mind , but now a days It’s difficult to fully fundamentally clear in any subject. Which make me worry most of the times & I too hate memorizing but it’s true I TOO LOVE BIOLOGY, that’s the reason - my friends comments me like I MEMORIZE EVERYTHING, AS THE ANSWERS WERE IN MY BRAIN. But they don’t know it was my practice, but I felt it’s better to be silent. I face problem in every point of my life small as well as big . Everywhere I face problem, from my school life to college life. Life becomes so complicated & worst day by day . So while I face any problem I count my days – how many days I have tolerate this . EXAMPLE – if I face any problem here <in engineering career> I count my days  , how many days left to stay here , I feel so happy when I count my days & come to know that I have to stay only one year , after that no more tension. it gives me a different kind of pleasure & it tells me it’s not time to quarrel , hurt & hate others , as after one year I don’t know whether I can meet my friends further or not . This thought changes my mind & make me a person I always wise for <I ALWAYS AVOID QUARREL / HATE AS I TOO HATE THESE , I DON’T WANNA HATE OR HURT OTHERS BUT SOMETIMES MY SITUATION BECOME SO WORST & MY HEART FORCED ME TO HATE , SO AT THAT TIME I ALWAYS FIND OUT DIFFERENT WAYS TO LOVE OTHERS > I know my today’s journey will help me in my future. My life & my path are not so simple – because from my childhood days to till now I always face problem ,my problem is like my best friend , I don’t know why. may be my God wants to make me more perfect / wants to teach me something through this .I am very determinant girl, I never give up anything easily . But my problematic life helps me to become a person I always wish for.

I DON’T KNOW FOR  HOW MANY DAYS I’LL STAY IN THIS WORLD, SO WHY I WASTE MY TIME TO HATE OTHERS. IF SOMEONE HATE YOU OR PUT YOU IN PROBLEM THEN GOD WILL PUNISH THEM, IF U WILL DO THE SAME THING THEN WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN EVIL & GOOD PERSON. BE UNIQUE … so whenever I face any problem, I pray before my lord, tell him my problem & ask for give me strength & brain to fight with this world. Because my motto is to help others & spread peace everywhere. I believe it’s possible – PEACE IS POSSIBLE WHEN YOU START LOVING & BELIEVING EACH OTHER. Frankly speaking I love to take risk but I love to take that risk where I can help some people. I never care for my life, if it can help many. Yeah, my dream is different, I wanna be a writer as well as painter & I wanna utilize my education in proper way. But above all I WANNA BE A PEACEMAKER. While is my final dream. Now my painful & struggling journey will help me to make a person I always wish for. Love my time & situation, I know NOTHING CAN BREAK ME BECAUSE MY LORD IS WITH ME.  So it’s not too hard to be a good person, but need little effort. Everyone can be – but it needs patience & tolerance.

CHANGE YOUR THOUGHT & CHANGE YOUR WORLD. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form