MY PROMISES - PERSONAL LIFE STORY (PART 5)

In every year two times I take some promises to do something…sometimes I wanna change some of my bad nature & sometimes I take promises to do some work. It’s different, as my promises based on time & situations . it gives me hope to do something as a promise great means to me.  It has power to change you, I always promise to myself as I know I am the competitor of myself. Therefore I wanna give up my bad natures as I know these act like walls in front of my dream.  So I wanna break these wall & ride over it .

Btw I have started this <PROMISE ISSUE>after coming to my engineering career. As before I couldn’t mark my bad qualities or my drawbacks. But after coming here I came to know my all bad habits & drawbacks. To overcome my barriers I planned how to flush out these from my life, then I one idea came in my mind that PROMISE TO MYSELF & FIND OUT MY OWN NEGATIVE POINTS. After that in every year , two times I take promises.

1) New year resolution
2) B’day resolution

So this time also I took some resolution in my New Year time. You all can check it. No doubt it’s easy to take any promise but too difficult to keep / fulfill it. Btw once you try to fulfill it, you will feel a different kind of winner feelings within you even if you can feel stronger & better than before. TRY IT; YOU ALSO CAN GET THOSE FEELINGS.

I love to take challenges, seriously telling. I too love to take challenge & I too love to fulfill it. I love more to do that work where people refused me to help or laughed at me.  I believe if you are a real person then you must have some dream in your life & you must crazy to fulfill it. It’s sure we all have dream but very few people think about it & crazy for it. Once you feel crazy then you can get pleasure to fulfill it.
So now I gonna tell my promises, I don’t know how much it’s possible .BTW I CAN TRY MY BEST .

MY 3 PROMISES

1) My 1st promise – I’ll never look back again. I gonna flush out my all anger & gonna forgive all who hurt me badly.  Even if I gonna forget them all, as I can’t allow them to does the same thing with me further… both BOYS & GIRLS...sorry I can’t believe them further. It’s impossible to believe them further. So I promised to myself, never again make friendship with those people who told me lie or create problems in my life. as I learn one thing from my life – if you have done one mistake then it’s ok  , it’s ok if you become fool once in your life…but if you do the same mistake again & again then you are not include under human. As human is the best creature in this world, after having brain if you do the same mistake again & again then what’s the different between a human & an animal. So think twice before making friendship with them once again.

2) I ‘all control my anger. Which is a very. V.Difficult task for me.

3) I’ll always focus on my long term GOAL. Not short term pleasure.


THIS TIME I HAVE TO KEEP ONLY 3 PROMISES , AS I KNOW IT WILL DIFFICULT TASK FOR ME TO FULFILL THESE THREE…MAINLY 2ND ONE…

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form