WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME-PERSONAL LIFE STORY (PART 6)

I seriously hate BPUT; I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Why always this kind of things happens with me only. Huh. Sometimes I feel like someone taking revenge from me. MAY YOU PEOPLE LAUGH  AFTER LISTENING THIS OR MAY BE YOU DON’T BELIEVE,  BUT IT’S TRUE. WHAT MY HEART SAYS.
Here anything is possible. People can increase their percentage & grade through money. So BPUT based on corruption. I am not telling lie. IT’S TRUE I HAVE PROOF ALSO. How people increase their percentage. But I don’t care what others get. It’s their life. But I am saying why I always suffer. Even if I am not the only person many students are like me. I have seen many students get “F” Grade  from “D” grade after rechecking? Even if in rechecking is valueless. No change.  So here also you can’t do anything. But I am astonished this time. No doubt every time I had some problems & I knew my performance is not so good still I mange. but IN MY 5TH SEM, I HAVE PERFORMED WELL THAN OTHER SEMESTERS  EVEN IF MY ALL INTERNAL MARKS WERE GOOD EXCEPT ONE.  So how can I get worst result than all semesters? HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw my result, first I felt may be my mark displaced or what’s wrong with me. even if I have seen some students who have got [ 0,0,0 ] in 3 internals still they have got better grade than me, where as I have got better mark than them but in semester my exam spoiled. I astonished in which subject I felt I was strong, as I always clear the doubts of my friends, in that subject  I have got very less grade . I was strong specially OPTIMIZATION ENGINEERING even if till exam date I taught my friends. But that exam is spoiled. How can i belive it. AM I MADE OR DURING EXAM TIME I GONE MADE. What??

I am not telling lie about internal mark as I always check my all internal marks. mostly I check my favorite subjects  . so while checking I check out my friends mark & compare how my performance is. So you can’t tell me I am telling lie in internal mark case. As here I have seen in my own eyes. Even if I have told my friends their marks. So here I am not telling who has got better marks than me & why. I don’t care but I am telling why I have got such kind of worst grade where I really don’t deserve. EVEN IN OPTIMIZATION ENGINEERING & COMPUTER ORGANISATION I HAVE GOT GOOD MARKS MEANS 1st one I have got is above 20  & 2nd is 27 out of 30 [these are purely my performance result as  our college teachers don’t give extra marks to anyone. I don’t know some teachers may do. May they give good marks to their favorite students but most of the teachers not like them? They always give what you deserve].  I am very curious to know my result as I had done hard labor for getting good mark. So of course IT WILL HURT ME A LOT WHEN I CAN’T GET MY ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RESULT. I CAN’T ACCEPT THIS IS  RESULT / WHO IS KNOWINGLY DOING THIS & WHAT IS MY FAULT.  I don’t know may people always think I am writing so where I can get time for study , they can see me in writing but they can’t see me while I am studying. I am not  telling I am an excellent student OR TOPPER. But I always get marks what I don’t deserve. Even if after exam I always discuss with my friends the questions & answers. From there also I can analyze my performance. But every time I have got less marks than them while I have done well . I didn’t complain those semesters where I didn’t perform well. But in this semester I had done best performance even if my attendance & internal marks were also good. But I have got VERY LESS GRADES IN ALL SUBJECTS. So I can’t understand what’s problem with me or my luck.

In BPUT every time question paper leak,  it’s a common thing for all. But here someone people like me who never follow this, even if till now I didn’t get any question paper. But I always get bad result. Now I can’t believe in my labor & honesty also. NOW I FEEL LIKE DYING INSIDE.  What is my fault why my luck playing likes this or some people who knowingly harm me. It’s very easy to change the grade if you have some relatives in BPUT OFFICE or if you have any connections with BPUT STAFFS or if you are very rich. So anything possible. I AM TELLING FAKE THINGS, I HAVE ALREADY COLLECTED SOME INFORMATION ABOUT IT.
IT SPOILED MY LIFE, HOW CAN I SIT SILENTLY. SORRY I CAN’T. AS THIS TIME I HAVE GOT TOTALLY UNEXPECTED RESULTS IN ALL SUBJECTS. I HAVE GOT VERY LESS GRADE IN ALL SUBJECTS. I don’t want to invest my money in rechecking, as I have seen it has no value. So what I can do now. I don’t know. HOW CAN I GET MY ACTUAL RESULT?

I DON’T KNOW WHY THESE THINGS ONLY HAPPENS WITH ME, WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME. ???


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form