“TRUE-LOVE” IS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA


Learn how to say ‘NO” so that you can say “YES” to those who deserve. When you feel someone who don’t deserve you better stay away instead of hang out.

Being in wrong relationship is better than being single, everyone knows love has no boundary and love is always blind but love has certain terms and conditions which we all must aware of it otherwise it has great power to ruin our life too.
Life doesn’t come with convenient signposts letting us know which the path to happiness is and which is the path to misery, so we’re stuck taking blind gambles. Sometimes we choose well. Sometimes we don’t and sometimes we are in confuse state. Sometimes we have chances to change mistaken we’ve made but it doesn’t happens every time, all are not so lucky and all decisions too. So take it seriously before it’s too late as we going to end up with some regrets that we carry to our graves.
If you ask a woman what she wants from a man, you might be thinking of – A handsome guy with good amount of bank balance in a good position and yes! Who can fulfil her all requirements, ISN’T IT? Sometimes truth always aback us, Truth is, this is really ridiculous mind set of some people, who take women like this way.
Sometimes some people think if a woman is single or break up with her boyfriend means she is desperately want a boyfriend to fill the gap of love in her lonely life but it’s not true, a woman can stay alone her whole life with pride and owning her name in this corporate world. A woman always seeks for a man, who really admire her, love her and give her first priority, but while looking for this characteristics from a guy sometimes she becomes losing herself within a trap, where she can’t get out of it. So stop making excuses, if you find no one better try to live by yourself as per time you’ll find a great one.

So how a bad relationship affects us and change the way we think (acceptable for wrong friend circle too) -

1. All women want love and little attention, women feel insecure if there is no attention from her loved her, she feels lost. When we don’t get the love and attention how much want, we try from outside or sometimes to keep our relationship we also give our 100% to get back again may be due to some bad circumstances.  You invest more in that, whereas sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t, when it works it means that may be our thinking process is wrong for our loved one and we should give him/her some space for their own problems or life and when it’s with wrong one you feel like lost as a loyal one never has any second option
So before invest your time and money for your partner , ask yourself “am I investing for a right one” as money you may get back but time you can’t as memories hurts that’s why I personally don’t hang out with all except few where I know I can create better memories , less memories but that should be the beautiful one , that’s why I never ever committed with anyone and spend my time with someone who is not worthy for it as I feel sleeping alone in room is better than rooming with a person whose memories gives pain only in future , even I know memories and experience matters but sometimes we should avoid when we know the future consequences.
So before you set up a relationship goal, ask yourself what your true intention is. Are you giving without expectation of receiving anything back in return or not? Or, is there a part of your giving that is rooted in the hopes you will get love and acknowledgement in return? If there isn’t a foundation of love, respect and commitment with the person you’re dating, giving more and doing nice things will not cause them to love you more, it’ll only result in you becoming increasingly attached.

2. We all hunger of love and we all wish to get what we deserve, but does it happens with all? Ask yourself, your first crush or first love and how much longer it persists and then what you realized, is he/she worthy or not. Love is a kind of mathematical equation where we always try to get a best solution means a true compatible person, that’s why first relationship may be worst one that left you hurt and wounded and help us to get a better option in next. It is also possible that you are choosing relationships that repeat the unavailability, rejection or abandonment issues that were familiar in your earliest relationship with the opposite sex. In a sense, you seek comfort in that familiar scenario or personality, so choose something out of box and think differently as May you fit for something else, which hard to find out but as soon as you realize you can get a better option and you’ll find you’ll rarely fail in any relationship.
So most of the time I have seen that’s why I choose to not engage myself in any wrong relationships. I can recognize that I’m worth more than to invest in someone who likes me just a little or take me unworthy as I feel I deserve better so better get a guy who treat you like his princes no matter how he looks.
So don’t ever forget your worth. The moment you accept less than your worth, you will get less. The moment you tolerate disrespect and disregard, you set precedent.

3. I truly believe that when it doesn’t work out with someone in the present, it is because it is meant to work out with someone else in the future. But you can’t leave it all up to fate. There’s work to be done on your part too. Each relationship that comes in your life is the universe’s way of delivering a lesson for you to learn. If you don’t learn that lesson and evolve, you will only face the same issues with each relationship moving forward. If you want to avoid a lifetime of dating the wrong men/women, you have to be conscious of the old wounds you need to heal and take action to stop destructive habits and patterns.  After all, you have to be the “right one” until you will meet the “right one”.
Remember one thing, you have got one life so don’t waste it for a wrong choice as all wrong decisions can’t be tolerable whole life.

I am talking about me –

This article is based on my friends’ life experiences as I didn’t have any boyfriend or any serious committed relationship experience till now , I am not proud of it as there is nothing to be in proud in this as lonely life which makes your life more miserable sometimes or can say most often like in your worst time, when you want someone to pamper you but later on you realize you are the strongest women who can handle herself as in lonely life all problems you face , all you bear by yourself and solve by yourself too but somehow it’s better than wrong relations as there you invest your valuable time for a man/woman, where the end result will be the painful, it doesn’t mean that we always should predict this and resist ourselves from love but we should sense and activate our 6th sense more to acknowledge who loves you and who don’t . that’s why I love to keep the memories of all the non-living things than any living examples , it doesn’t mean I don’t have or I don’t like to keep but I keep few which has the great power to make me happy whenever I am sad , that’s why I am too choosy as I know meaning of hurt . I may not be in any serious committed relationship ever but I know the meaning of heart break and pain , this pain is more painful than lonely life but this formula may not be applicable to all specially those who are strong in heart , sorry I am very poor in here , those people who can handle any heart break it’s ok for them but I can’t so I avoid as I know I deserve best man, not necessarily I mentioned earlier that he should be handsome, too educated and rich but a nice person with good heart and I should be his top priority every time till our life end and never leave my side ever. I have seen many people, who are great in showing fake love, they just show themselves to love you without any intention to love in future, this is for short term love, better stay away such kind of poisonous relationship as soon as possible as it’s like a slow poison which can attack your mind as well as heart than any medicine does.
So relationship really matters and good relationship truly, sometimes I feel it’s my great decision to Wait ! Till I find someone who is a strong enough to fight for me when I face any kind of problem , who can give me moral support when i break down and have faith on me always and love me next to his mother – A truly commitment man which is very difficult to get in this present world , my choices are unique as i know my life well .

You can get many rich and good looking man in this world but it’s hard to find a TRUE MAN with this sort of qualities.

So say directly without any emotion “No! Love is not your cup of tea, choose someone who fit with your mind set as like you” when you find a wrong one.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form