UPLIFT YOUR STATE OF MIND

“Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.”  ~Unknown



Like this “you can’t help everyone but everyone can help someone”
Most of the time we surrounded by many negative people who neither uplift their own state of mind nor others. That’s why now a days I become like a self motivator.
I learnt - No matter what happens, stay positive
Negative people and negative thoughts blame for failure . so be happy , Happiness is a choice; you can choose to be sad when everything is going well for you and you can choose to be happy even when nothing seems right. To be happy at all times, you need to make happiness as a habit and not just an act. I am always striving to see the positive in every aspect of my life even it’s not always easy. My life and all of our lives is filled with challenges that make it very difficult to be positive sometimes. However, I know that choosing to be positive has helped me the most in terms of becoming the person I want to be. Even when things are difficult, I know that being positive and striving to make the best of whatever situation I’m in really does make even the most challenging situations easier to bear. More often than not, I find myself veering toward a positive attitude. I firmly believe that this is because I’ve trained myself to be positive.

Why I choose depressed people?
I know the meaning of depress as once I was in that state but now for God’s grace(May be due to my good karma in my present life) , I overcome all in a short time period and now I am in a good state of mind and health.
That’s why I always behind those who face the same in their life, I learned that if you want to save someone who’s drowning, the last thing you should do is jump in after him. Let’s consider how this same process can be used to help someone who’s stuck in a negative or depress mindset.
Negative people are a danger not only to themselves but also to those around them. You won’t help a drowning victim by jumping in the water, flailing your arms, and screaming right beside him. Negative people have an endless supply of pity party invitations.
Reaching out to someone in a negative state is effective in combating mild or temporary negativity. Sometimes a kind word and some attention from a friend is all that’s needed to turn things around.
“What can I do to help?"
Depressed people may not necessarily be in a state of mind to know or say what will help them, but just hearing someone's willingness and openness can help lift their spirits. If they do request something, you’re in a great position to help. Even just being there to listen to their worries can help.
"uplift their state of mind"
Low self-esteem becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy with depression. It leads to feeling misunderstood and out of sync with everyone else. Depressed individuals often mentally beat themselves up. Hearing positive reinforcement can help soften their self-berating tendencies and test the reality of their thoughts. Do not offer fake praise, but share honest reasons why you enjoy the person’s company or love them. Often their mood skews their perception of their lovability.
"share your story with them too."
Coming from a place of mutual suffering can matter to someone who feels that no one understands them, or feels too ashamed to talk about their situation. More stories are shared in the media, books, and magazines about people from all walks of life who have gone through mental illness and struggled to survive and improve. The more people talk about the reality of their conditions, the less misinformation will confuse the general public. It will help reduce ongoing feelings of stigma, loneliness, and social punishment, allowing people to see the potential for recovery.
Overall, the goal in helping a loved one or friend with depression is to be caring and supportive, but also realistic and open to their state of mind. Each individual case of depression can be much more complex than I’ve outlined here, especially if complicated personality traits or problematic behaviors or substance abuse issues are mixed into the equation. In general, accept a depressed person without expectations of quick change or judgment let them know they are loved and not alone in their struggles. Your caring can make a real difference. 
Here my story –
Now a days I care more on those who actually depress from inside as anyone show their smiling face but who knows what’s going inside . like I am saying about me – there was a time I was fully depressed person due to my rumours .
People always spread many kinds of rumours in my name
Like sometimes my words sounds rudely , where as I never behave like that
Doubt on my nationality
Doubt on my work or talent
I found that someone people knowingly spread rumours just to down your image but indirectly or demotivates you or can say showing your mistake .People always look for a issue to blame , it doesn't matter whether it's genuine or not or how far it's genuine . like u can't blame someone and doubt on their nationalism to down their image indirectly untill unless you have any authentic proof .  I learnt one lesson from my life if you listen each and everyone and if you think about each and everyone’s comment then you can’t reach at your goal point. I know each and everything affects our life like positive motivation drives you in positive direction and negative motivation drives you in negative direction but wise are those who don’t react in each state because that person wise enough to distinguish who is encouraging you now that person can be the demotivational factor for tomorrow too , so don’t give the key of your lock of happiness to anyone else .
Keep yourself motivating and help another person to uplift their state of mind as positive mind only can give positive vibrant. That’s why I am moving with my goal .
Only 4-6 months left to pass out my MBA, I don’t know but it seems like yesterday. After few months , I don’t know where will be my destiny , what I gonna get as my corporate life gonna start and I am damn serious about it as I gonna move me towards my dream slowly slowly . I know my destiny but I don’t have any idea , how I gonna reach there but it’s true I can do my best and I can’t let others motivation or demotivation as granted to encourage me , as I know no body really matters when it comes to dream but it’s true when everybody helps someone at that time he/she achieve something big beyond their own capability . I feel I am not so lucky , that’s why I rarely care about any external motivational factors which can uplift my state of mind but yes ! I never forget to uplift others as I know the true value of it .
I face many injustices related my dream career but every time I reach into one conclusion that everything is in the hand of God, you can’t change anything. God is mightier than all complicacy and simplicity, he can make this world even break too. So every time I face any problem I just say one thing to my lord “Oh dear God , I can’t be complicate and I can’t harm others even my life looks like hell but it’s true that I can’t be so simple too otherwise I’ll die, better make myself so much strong or give me some idea so that I can survive with pride and justice. You decide whom you punish and when, it’s not my duty. I only know what I can do something worthy in this life, I came for that purpose only , Peace is my mantra not any civil war.”
I can’t change everything , I have seen people have many misconception about me and people also hate me without any reason even I don’t hate them and behave rudely manner still people behave still I always try to make myself a better person as I believe “GOD IS WATCHING”
I always want “MY VOICE SHOULD BE HEARD, MY WORK SHOULD BE SEEN, MY TALENT SHOULD BE RECOGNISED”
Even I know in this complicated world, it’s quit difficult but still I believe everything is possible if God’s grace is there. Life is unpredictable , sometimes we feel like we  are the best decision maker but in the end we realize we are in a trap , everyone make some kind of wrong decision in their entire life even I too even I know I can’t go back and make it perfect but one thing I can do , i have to change my mind set and wake up towards the direction of light.


One thing I also learnt from my life – “Make friendship with someone who can uplift your state of mind and love someone who can value your talent not your beauty and marry someone who promise you never make your self-respect down and never leave your side no matter what the situation will come”



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form