IT'S NEVER TOO LATE


“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” Maria Robinson
It doesn’t matter if you’re 25, 35, 55 or 75 — it’s NEVER too late to change your priorities and dream something new or start making your own identity.
I always try to improve my life very much but it’s a unplanned manner , I run after my dream like an aimless manner but at certain point I realize the value of everything and learnt where I am actually fit and what I can do .
No doubt now I adopted a more optimistic view of my life and raised my own self-esteem greatly. I have learned to simplify my life as much as I can as I love peace and I love to follow my dream only and to inject a lot more happiness into my future days and years , that’s my long term goal to make my life worth living happily . but do you think we can make our life worth living without making dirty politics or enter into the mud of nasty game , I think we have to . I learnt one lesson from my past life – every game has one rule “Either you leave the game in middle live in misery and repetition for whole life or enter into dirty game with full mind set and live your future life happily but if you ask me where actually the worthy life falls I can say you it’s in both side, sometimes we leave the game not because we don’t have capability, it means that it may be very valuable for someone else and someone we give up just for majority or in other words to do something good you have to sacrifice something great also . sometimes we fight when we feel if we don’t fight then we can’t achieve our dream so better to fight .
Why am telling you this? Well, the point here is not to brag. My point is that you are not stuck permanently in the life you have now. Even if it may feel that way.
You may look to your past and tell yourself: “if only had done this or that then things would have been different and better now”. That may be true but you cannot really change the past unless you got a time-machine. And reliving the past in your mind does not change today and this week and month. It just has you hooked on mental reruns that keep you in your regret filled rut.
It isn’t too late for you to improve something in your life that you really want to change. No matter what age you are at. I understand that you may not be able to change your life in any way you want right now. There are real limits in most people’s lives and personal development isn’t magic that can fix just about anything quickly and easily.
But you can do what you can with what you have where you are right now. Start there.
Make a small change if that is what is possible. From that small change and success you will gain confidence and you can build upon that to make more and perhaps even bigger changes.
I am talking about me , now I changed a lot from my emotions and mindset also as I feel changing yourself is the only solution when there is no option is left.  It’s very difficult to change all and the environment but one thing anyone can do is – HE/SHE CAN TRY TO CHANGE HERSELF/HIMSELF .

Few steps that will make it easier for you to get started

1. Think about what you really want to change.
When people say I am poor in speech, I confidently say No ! I am poor in vocabulary but if I’ll get opportunity I can prove myself too.  My parents always say me one thing – opportunity always knocks the door but you have to select which is the best one for you.  I always believe now I am 25 years and next 25 years life in my hand if God bless me , so if I’ll try to change myself now in that period I most probably turn into a person what I always wish for , so better focus on my loopholes instead of competing something which can’t help me in long run. Because still 25 years of life is there for experimenting but I have to choose my battle as well as care about my progress otherwise I’ll be still there even after 5 years what I am feeling now.  But then whenever I see and read the life history of many successful people I got to know – everything is based on destiny , you don’t know what you become so focus on Good KARMA and yourself too .
2. Choose one thing or habit to focus on for now.
If you have found several things or habits you would like to focus on then choose to focus on just one at a time. If I’ld like to choose a habit for a year and focus just on that only like I have chosen Yoga and social skills in future but after getting Job as now I think it’s not wise to start new. Then put most of your efforts for 365 days into creating new habits and routines in just that one area.

3. Don’t care what other says
Live your own life and forget the people , find people who are living the lives they want, and look for ways to spend more time with those people, whether that’s online or in person. The more you surround yourself with people who are living “differently,” the more normal it will feel.

4. Try to overcome over your specific obstacles
Sometimes we feel we face the same thing again and again , actually we’ve got a phobia. Or you simply understand how to fight with that .
I am sharing my story , what is my greatest fear I always face that like God want to make me strong and overcome those fears from my heart.  Now slowly slowly I am working on my weakness , which makes me weak from inside.
I learnt if you truly want to live your life differently, you will find a way around or through these scary obstacles, or maybe discover a new path altogether.
Steps you should choose, when once you’ve realized it’s NOT too late to make a change?
1. Figure out what you want. 
2. Make a plan, and break it into mini action items. 
3. Execute and no excuses
4. Make the thing done

So from my life perspective, I want to say it’s never too late to start anything new or Live a better life, but something you have to concern about your life to make your life beautiful not miserable as I know what I lose , why I lose but I don’t want to lose those thing again and again-
My own life lessons
1)     Never look back
2)    Keep your enemies and friends in one bucket and loyal-close friends in another.
3)    Out of side out of mind
4)    Be complicated but keep it to your work , don’t bring it to your home
5)    Keep your personal life and professional life separate
6)    Keep your dirty shoes and dirty politics out of your personal life
7)    Follow the trend but never lose yourself
8)   Change yourself for others but not for those who loves you (as there number is few who loves your real face)
9)    Be duplicated and complicated still follow the ethics and holistic environment.
10) Nothing is much greater than humanity and love .(My TOP priority for specific people)
    
    That’s why I always avoid to compete with those whom I love as I give much priority and I am a kind of person, I may forgive easily but can’t forget that’s why I am also duplicate for few as I really don’t want to face some people at any stage of my life as I don’t want to hamper/lose my state of mind again. I hate to let others to play game with my emotions that’s why I allow few even I know they are better in that but No ! for entire world as I know they play harmless game which has no power over me for longer period . I know some point I feel like I can’t change myself – May be I am not that much capable in some sectors then one thing comes in my mind “Survival of the fittest” , if you want to survive you have to fight for your own life and I am fighting for my OWN DREAM , which has great means to me. I know it’s never too late to change myself – I changed a lot and I feel some changes I need more for my personal development and for my future. I believe – No one has power to down you until unless you want from your side , I am poor in politics and use my mind more other than gaining knowledge and something good for humanity . Now , I think some amount of impurity also needed to make yourself successful as I learnt that FUTURE CORPORATE LIFE is not going to be easy for my mindset kind of people otherwise I gonna be a big looser , Hope it’ll not affect my KARMA as I am strong believer on KARMA than GOD .

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form