I DESERVE BETTER AND I KNOW IT

Image result for i deserve better and i'm going to get it

In present era, we all try to develop ourselves in extremely level of better or simply can say “Best” as we feel what we are getting may be that’s not enough so we try our level best to get what we actually deserve , that’s called self love. There was a time in my life , I love people and those who close to me more than myself but after getting cheated many times I realize the value of self love in my life and I start loving myself and from that day I realize I really deserve better , what people perceiving me and what people are talking in front of me I am not that but what I am what they are talking behind and what they really scared of , what they don’t want to tell me in front of me or they don’t want to make me realize that , That’s why I promise to myself give more time to me to know myself more deeply so that I can realize where actually I exist and where is my level , not what some people taking about me in front of me . In our day today life we all struggle with insecurities, and because of these insecurities, we start to try to justify situations that aren't right for us - whether it's a job, a relationship or a friendship.  I myself have struggled with the insecurities brought on by my past. It's all about mental and dream insecurities, but the idea that sometimes I feel like I'm too damaged -- like I've been through too much in my life.
May be from my family side it’s peaceful, but when it comes to my dream and career I feel I am totally damaged , it may seems nothing but it has the great power to affect my personal life too as I am mentally disturbed due to my own failure life , which later on leads to a lonely life . I've realized that you have to learn to let things go something which u can’t change further-- memories that don't make you smile, things that don't add true value, and people who don't make you feel the way you should -- happy, loved and beautiful.
I learnt one lesson in my life Forgive and forget them as I realize the value of myself and my capability , I realize I deserve better to maybe God has made something best for me so I have to wait as in his court I am innocent .
When people make choices for me and talk about me – I tell one thing to them “I DESERVE BETTER” , It’s not in a sarcastic way as this sentence can be use in 2 ways worst and best as I am using for myself so of course it’ld use as the best one .Who knows me better he/she really knows what I deserve. I deserve to be loved not played , to experience new things and feelings not the same failure thing again and again , to grow as a person, to live and to learn… I deserve to do anything or experience anything with in me or whoever the hell I want.

I deserve better in my dream
When people ask me how can you expect high, I simply say one thing “ I know my strength, what I can do and I have the reasonable answers too”. I am hard working that’s why even switching my career from medical to engineering still it doesn’t affect much in my grade point . I am skilful as I love to write , I am an artist too . I am creative and analytical as I always make myself busy in research work even done many research work too . so In that way I feel my dream deserves me as it match with all of my qualities except few like how to "LEADERSHIP QUALITIES” . besides these I feel I am good in all even multitasking too as I may not be an extrovert kind of personality who loves to talk but every time I also don’t like to read the same thing again and again. My way of reaching and gaining knowledge is something different and I love what I get. But when it comes to my dream I feel I deserve that , whenever I see Bill Gate , Richard Branson and Mark Zuckerberg , once they also comes under introvert personality who talk less still they become successful besides these personalities many more are there but these people are my most favourite personality that’s why I am rising their name here . so who knows what’s my future but I know if I’ll be in same track then oneday I gonna reach at that point and that time is not so far . I may not be monetarily sound even some extra skills still I believe in transforming your weakness to strength which can ultimately helps you to reach at your goal .  

I deserve better in love
Till now I am not in committed even can’t call myself single too as it’s always end up with friend zone issue. but I found out every time I lose something and someone I always get someone better than previous because before God I never did any mistake that’s why .My God wants to gives me someone best that’s why he knowingly show me the world and types of people present through some good and bad people.
I believe
“Love isn’t supposed to be fearful. Love means accepting a person, flaws and all. But it’s also about mutual respect for each other. It’s about fully appreciating a person without trying to change them. It’s about free will.”
I believe love has a great importance in our life and we should not surrender ourselves and our heart in a worst hand , a best woman also deserve a best man . so I consider myself best as I know – I never hurt anyone but this also true that I can’t love anyone more than my dream . If my love is my heart then my dream will be my heart beat.
So I always believe , love someone who deserves you , it’s not about looks or talent or money as it’s all about understanding someone with whom you want to spend your whole life . who understand you deeply that’s matters most than anything else .

When my parents and my friends ask about my love – I simply say “ Don’t worry – I deserve best and I have faith on my lord” , that’s why he always help me to show the face within a face of any person after some days because I am a kind of person who really hate duplicate person , I can tolerate a rude one not a duplicate one as I hate those people as they neither can get success in life or love because of their karma and attitude . No doubt in this world if you want to rise you have to be complicated and duplicated but one thing also there but not before all , treat how others treat you .
I don’t know how people can do arrange marriage , till now I can’t find any good man in my life who can understand me well and my dream , except few who are already reserved  ;) that’s why now a days DIVORCE and No peaceful family life increasing day by day . As now a days both man and woman want to be successful in their life and that point complexities and intolerance arise, we can’t avoid that better we should choose someone as per our mentality which can lead us a better and peaceful life .

That’s why I always believe – Love someone whose position is higher than you (not necessarily age) as now a days age is a number before education and knowledge and no issue with your dream and work too or love someone who support you and believe in equality in growth and kind of peaceful one (Frankly speaking, that person most probably a saint and difficult to get or hardly exists in this present complicated world still exists as i am seeing my brother :P) .I always believe love and marriages very crucial decisions in life so take it seriously , no matter with whom or how many you’ll do time pass or flirt , in the end you have to marry someone who DESERVES YOU !

Deserve word mainly use either it comes to our rights or dream or love .

Image result for i deserve better and i'm going to get it


PS- This is a random article, no personal issues involved in it . so take it seriously but casually if you feel it talks about you. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form