MY NEW YEAR & NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

I can’t remind when I last smile , means from 2007 to onward my life becoming very struggling (for my career , friendship & dream issue), even I know it will be more according to time , may be that was the starting phase of my struggling life , now I gonna enter into it . So I am happy  as i am fully prepared to face all sorts of worst ,in my past life I was not prepared for any worst situation  but now I AM  ! even my past worst life taught me many lessons which are helping me now. But I gonna flush out my all past years & failures. Even 2013 was also a bad year for me, I hurt from many sources like my results & my friends etc. so I gonna flush out all as now I am entering into a new year so I don’t wanna enter with bad memories with me even now it’s like a common problem in my life, so I gonna detach emotional attachment from all & wanna live like a professional life, I think it’s a best choice for me, as I can’t give up my dream but I can give up those things which are acts as obstacles in front of my dream. now I am a well matured girl , I know what’s good & what’s bad , which actually appropriate for me & what’s not. Even I have promised myself I will try my best not to hurt someone who don’t deserve , means I don’t wanna hurt those who loves me , so I have promised myself I’ll concentrate my work only . I know I am honest but I can’t be 100% perfect as I know it’s not too easy to reach at my destination , so I may not choose any wrong path to reach at my destination even I can’t do also <MY CHOSEN PATH MATTERS A LOT THAN MY DREAM, SO MY LIFE IS SO STRUGGLING>. But I can’t do my all work telling truth to everyone. Seriously telling, I hate telling lie but I learnt from my past life, some situation you have to tell lie if you wanna get success. Even I am saying, till now I have not told any lie publicly means small lie is manageable but not any big lie, but in future if needed I’ll do... so I can’t be 100% pure. I AM FREE & FRANK ABOUT ME . but I’ll be honest to my job & those people who loves me , as I never hurt those who loves me as they are very precious for me , I always care about that. But I can’t say about misunderstanding & my problematic life. Even I have seen I always MISS UNDERSTOOD, I don’t know why. So I have decided I’ll concentrate on my work only.



Some resolutions for my 2014


1)   I’LL LOVE MY WORK & CAREER I’ll try to improve there. As I have seen due to lack of interest in my career how much pain & failure I have got. So I don’t wanna repeat the same mistake further”

2)   I’LL NOT GO BACK TO MY PAST LIFE  “ most of time I spend my time unnecessarily on my past failures & mistakes. I gonna forgive & forget them all who hurt me & creates problems in my life. It’s the best option for me. As I know no longer I gonna deal with them. Even in this world no one is permanent so why we hate others permanently, let them go from our heart & mind, it’s better to forget & forgive them .

3)   I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK “ If someone is rude, if someone unkind. I will not respond in a like manner. i’ll act as normal as I am ”

4)   PRAY BEFORE MY LORD GOD TO BLESS ALL: "now the world need it most , we all need peace & love. So I gonna pray before my lord tp bless my world & my people. As we all belongs to each other. We are not different , we all are like a family”

5)    I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT MY WORDS: “I will careful about my words , as it can make someone even break someone , so I don’t wanna hurt others , especially those who love me”
                                      
6)   I WILL TRY TO HELP HOW MUCH I CAN: “I will find ways to help a needy person . I know I can’t help everyone But I can help at least one person in one year , our small act of kindness can change someone’s life. So I’ll do how much I can”

7)   I WILL FORGIVE & FORGET:” I will try to forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.”

8)   I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED: " I will practice the golden rule - "Do unto others as I would have them do unto me" - with everyone I encounter."

9)   SMALL ACT OF KINDNESS : “If My smile, my words, my expression of support, can make the difference to someone who is wrestling with life i’ll do , even I cry inside me ”

10)  I WILL NURTURE MY BODY: “I will eat only healthy foods.Eat good & stay healthy. I am not saying I want a model figure but I wanna take good food & will care for my health . I’ll Stay away from junk foods, it harmful for me. Eat but less. I know ,It’s quit difficult task for me as I am a FOOD LOVING GIRL :D

 LASTLY I WANNA SAY - I WANNA BE A GOOD PERSON . 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form