DIE FOR TODAY , LIVE FOR TOMORROW


IF YOU KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO DIE ONE YEAR FROM TODAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO AND HOW WOULD YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED?


Most of us don’t like thinking about death, but this is the only truth that “if you came this world then one day you will die” .But thinking about our own death surprisingly has a lot of practical advantages. One of most important advantages is this thought forces us to start something new for us which keep us alive even after our death , let start from zero to high  level , we should follow - what’s actually important in our lives and what’s just frivolous and distracting.
Most of the time I used to walk around and ask people, “If you had a year to live, what would you do?” some people astonished due to my such kind of question , but I want to judge their mind, how they reacts and what actually going in their mind . As you can imagine, I was a huge hit at parties. A lot of people gave vague and boring answers , some also answered me like = are you going to suicide ,just like they are going to live in this world permanently , This is true that no one wants to die. But I always do to know the life priorities of people , to realize them to work something different , either for their country or for them , which keep their memories alive for permanently.

If you are going to start from zero then how you gonna start ?

Personal development with plan should be your first priority.

Keep 5 points always in your mind

1*Is your purpose of living for 1 year include seeking happiness, knowing who you are, and/or attaining knowledge?

2*Is your personal development reflects on your beliefs, morals, and values.

3*Is a personal reflection of what you want our of your life and how you know to attain that level of contentment.

4*Knowing What We Want in Life: “Knowing what we want in life helps us organize our lives. It helps us with goal-setting, healthy relationships , and love and acceptance of ourselves.”

5*Identity Crisis – The Road to Discovering You: “Identity is a journey of discovery that is never boring! Evaluate what is holding you back from yourself and embark on a new adventure!”

Make a plan and ask yourself  these 2 questions ,what you can do within 1 year ?

I* How to Become the Creator of Your Life: “Self mastery is a gift you deserve to give yourself. Knowing, accepting, and loving who you are, forms the basis for achieving self mastery.”

II* How to Discover Your Purpose in 1 Day: Find your life’s purpose by following these simple steps.”

People usually follow the same boring life or path due to they have no sense of direction, no purpose in their life, it’s because they don’t know what’s important to them, they don’t know what their values are and when you don’t know what your values are, then you’re essentially taking on other people’s values and living other people’s priorities instead of your own. This is a one-way ticket to unhealthy relationships / careless about you / take yourself least important and eventual misery.
Discovering one’s “purpose” in life essentially to finding those one or two things that are bigger than yourself, and bigger than those around you. And to find them you must get off your comfort zone and act , take the time to think beyond yourself, to think greater than yourself, and paradoxically, to imagine a world without yourself.




PS – Inspiring article , what you can do within 1 year , I love to motivate people as I myself unsuccessful even I know what are my drawbacks , I am struggling to reach high within lots of problems. I promise to myself, I may die in my journey but never ever give up. It’s me, I am a stubborn personality . Now I am 23 years (legally :P ) , as per my plan within 3 year I may reach at my destination . Last success, due to lots of obstacles + no support , I believe nothing can stop me to reach at my destination or goal !!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form