TAKE RISK AND GO FOR BEST



Life is full of risk, after you come out of from your mother’s womb you face the world which is totally different, where you face lots of challenge too. There come times in everyone's life when you're faced with a choice that involves risk. Perhaps you want to change careers, move to a different place, quit your job and start a business, begin a new relationship etc., I find out that every step you take in your life some sort of risk is involved there. So risk is part of life, which you can’t ignore.
Risk is, by nature, scary. It's uncertain and unpredictable. You're heading off into uncharted territory. You may lose your life savings or lose face. You risk criticism and humiliation, or having to pick up the pieces and start all over again. You're giving up what you know for what might be. The rewards can be great, but so can the cost.

So, why would we want to take a risk?

Risk gives us an opportunity to open up to your talents, interests, abilities and dreams. It teaches us how to set clear goals and follow through, it also make us feel powerful and proactive, making things happen rather than waiting for them to happen to you. it give us experience and allows us to grow and discover new things about ourselves and the world, to develop your strengths and talents even it allows us to conquer over our fears. We actually live perfect life when we take risks.

I love this quote “The biggest risk in life is not taking one “it’s the big, life-changing risks that we face only a handful of times in our lives that can stop us in our tracks. But if we don't step up to the challenge, we may find ourselves living a life that bores us, that has no dynamics or color. By avoiding any kind of risk, we systematically shut down our world, making it smaller, flatter. This I also true that, there's no magic formula for managing risk, but with careful preparation and forethought, you can minimize risk and maximize the odds that you'll succeed.

Make your dream into reality is also not less than any biggest risk in life “Face Your Fears, Dare Yourself to Take a Risk and Change Your Life”

Often we limit ourselves by dreaming too small – what we think is ‘achievable’ for us. I am saying about me, what I was dreaming when I was 10 year old now that is totally different from now, goal may be same but paths are many and varies too. I believe it’s never too late to dream big, your time can starts from now.

Have you ever ask these questions to yourself –
What about you?
Do have the courage to dream? Or, are you constantly telling yourself, “That’ll never happen?” You can’t reach a goal that you don’t have. And it’s much easier to drift through life aimlessly than it is to risk suffering the pain and disappointment of failure. But, are you willing to go beyond “easy” to realize a dream? That’s where it starts. Having a dream is table stakes for dream-fulfillment.
Whether you succeed or fail, taking a risk will stretch you and give you faith in your strength and abilities and the confidence to do even more. The risks I took 8 years ago are a walk in the park for me now, as I take on even bigger goals with their even greater risks.
Life doesn't come with guarantees. That can make it risky and perhaps scary, but it's also what makes it interesting and fun. Even if you're not a gambler by nature, there's something exhilarating about taking a risk and winning. As you go through your life, the parts that are going to stand out are not the ones where you plodded along safely and did what was expected of you. The shining memories will be the times when you took a leap of faith, whether you won or not.
So, think it through, be prepared, and go for it!
I’m too stubborn personality to let that stop me.  When I set my mind into doing something… I do it!
Yes, this is I am!                                                                         
There was a time I was afraid of taking risk in life but now I realize, taking risk is best thing I can do for me and for my future too. Future is totally unpredictable , I can’t say what I going to get but I should prepare myself from now so that I can get what I want in my future . My future can’t be decided by my present activates but it is the series of continuous actives I do for myself and for my future to grow more and more.
I am a stubborn Personality and it’ too difficult to change my mind-set about my life goal. I am  dreamer that’s I can even I have faith that I can reach at my destination one day but whether I can be a good lover or not that’s I don’t know . Ha. It’s true. Am I never get time to love someone or get someone perfectly match with me and my mentality, now I am 23+ years, yes! Time flew so fast and I have very less time to make my dream true, I can’t dream sitting in alone in room and writing about this in my blog, I have to work for it. It’ not about how fast I can go, it’ all about how much worthy I can make my rest of my life. I am hurry to make my dream true but in the same time I also concern about many thing , I believe time hall answer , now I am in MBA after 9 months I going to complete my whole education , hope !  After that I going to get a chance to make my dream true in the real world not in virtual world like social media. I have faith on my Lord, I don’t know he always indirectly help me.
But this Is true , I am failure personality in LOVE matter , so when my friends and family ask about my love , I say ! I have a dream and that is my True love for my whole life time. Don’t ask me about my love life, I am happy with single till I make my dream into reality. I’ll be ready to mingle when after I make my dream into reality. I can live alone in whole life I don’t have any problem with that as I love kids for that I am going to open an orphan , instead of 2 kids I can have more than 10,000 kids , If God grace me to open an NGO.
I really seek for love, yes! I’m always hungry for love. This Is dam true, I don’t hurt even can’t tolerate if anyone hurt me too. But I always go for pure form of love. That love can come from my work. Hope! God helps me to reach at my goal so that I’ll never ever repent in the end of my life. MY END GOAL IS “ MAKE MY END OF MY LIFE AS BEST OF MY LIFE" , NO REPENTATION OF “I CAN’T DO SOMETHING WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO”

I know my present can’t decide my end of my life but my all activities from today onwards till my death can do. So better I should focus on my dream instead of love goal, let God decide this or my lord I with me to handle my all situations.
IF IN CASE -I'LL LOVE A MAN IN FUTURE , I'LL NEVER JUDGE HOW HE LOOKS OR HOW MUCH TALENTED HE IS BUT HOW MUCH PRIORITY HE GIVES ME . BUT NO LOVE STORY WITHIN MY WHOLE EDUCATIONAL CAREER , I CAN CONTROL MYSELF FOR 8-9 MONTHS , AFTER EDUCATION I'LL LOOK FORWARDS TO IT . I LOVE DIVERSITY AND FOR ME LOVE IS ONE AND FINAL BUT AFTER /DURING ACHIEVING MY GOAL AS I NEED A SUPPORTIVE PARTNER 
(A PROMISE WHICH'LL NEVER EVER BREAK)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form