YOU ARE SPECIAL

Oh , man i try to forget you
The more i try 
The more you become close to my heart
Now i realize it's going to be a forever love story
which i can't break
You are irreplaceable and unforgettable part of my life
ha , Lovers always come
and lovers always go
and no one's really sure
Even no one can capture my heart much
like you does
You are a special man in my life
I can't find another man
who loves me like you do
I can't hold another hand
who holds me quite like you do
such a love is heaven-blessed
I feel I am getting addicted to you
Like a drug which makes you forget all
I know it can be dangerous to me
Still I am going to take all risk for you
everywhere I go
everything I do
Reminds me of you.
Just a picture on the wall
I'm surrounded by it all
I want to remember
I never missed a second
To remind you
sometimes! I wish I could forget
I could forget all
however in the end , I end up with saying myself
You are only mine
Can’t forget you
It’s impossible for me
I know I'm not a perfect person
Still there is something good within me
I love you truly
That is enough to describe my loyalty for you
Natter how my life goes in future
Whether it’ll fill with pain or pleasure
and no matter if I laugh or cry
I'll love you just the same
Cause the moment I hold you close
I see in your eyes
now I realize its true love
May many people come across in my life?
However my heart beats for one only
I can’t find another man
Today I realize that you are my one and only
 You are irreplaceable and unforgettable part of my life

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form