MY REALISTIC GOAL

Realistic Goals - Keep It Real And Succeed



































Realistic goals are what we all need.
So what do you mean by realistic goal –
§  Can you measure its realistic nature?
§  Can you measure its possibility/feasibility?
§  Can you measure its worthiness???

My view on this perspective is yes! we all can even we should choose a goal which seems real and possible for us , goals are not measured by how big or how small it is or how much risk factor attach to it and how much non risk factors but whether it’s real or not ?

For example I want to be Priminister of India, it’s a realistic goal which can be called as big goal with lots of risk factors attach to it but If I’ll say I am going to buy a plot , make an apartment and going to live with my whole family in my whole life in moon and mars or etc. it’s unrealistic goal due to scientific reasons. if you want to be a priminister or chief minister of any state you don’t need to born in any political family or become a “born leader” means throughout your career you involved in leadership positions from school life to college life but you should be patriotic personality as well as have strong dream to do something for mankind or for your country etc. , still some people become whereas some people don’t as we live in such world where MONEY AND POWER speaks a lot than having a realistic dream and have power to achieve it , all are not blessed like Our honorable priminister Narendra Modi ji , he sacrifice his life for his country finally he make it too . In India, inequality and injustices you’ll find in everywhere, it’s you know how to handle this. so dream to become a priminister is a realistic dream until unless you also ready to sacrifice something in your life or follow the political trends in India – corruption , spend huge money (vote bank for advertisements) etc. . So dream is real but how much you are capable to make it real that’s matters.

That’s why I divided my dreams in two parts small and big goals, long term or short term goals.
Small Dreams are achievable with your own effort getting a job in a good company and earn handsome amount of money with own effort and talent etc.
Big Dreams are achievable but it’s a long term process , summation of many short term goals that’s quit different from short terms and people don’t don’t prefer to share their long term goals . As there is a great chance to ruin it or break it before it’s done.

Goal setting made real
So how to set a real goal?
Realistic goals, is another natural step in the SMART setting goal process, where we can measure our goal in a professional way. With being realistic we are now focusing on how we can make the goal come true in our life. The more we become professional in our approach or goal, the more it become easy to achieve or attain our target
The fact that our aim is real and meaningful for us, but with the other stepping stones in disarray - how can we hope to get to our prize? Or know that our prize is what we really want to obtain?
Prize always don’t motivate us to work, sometimes we do some work without any expectation as that matters for our own dignity that matters a lot. Most of the time I give priority to my specific work as that matters most in my life.

My own life story
When people ask me - why I am a failure personality in achieving goal although I am so aspirant and laborious in my way even I am focused too. I always answer “I always lose the perfect track every time that’s why I always lose my dream in end of my making process.”
Well, I am going to tell you my faults and where I lack and what I lack for which now I am treated as a failure personality, may be it can help others as I learnt many things from my failure life

MEDICAL – I joined Aakash coaching centre for medical preparation but in the end I failed to get even though all know Aakash was in top position in medical coaching institute in 2008. I failed due to , I didn’t prepare myself well from my 11th and 12th board , I was poor in physics , I was quit poor in remembering the biological terms , I should make my time table well . I should go as per time table , I should focus more on my weakness means biology terms and give more importance to daily exams too and should concentrate on exam oriented , sometimes I also go beyond my study as I love biology that’s why I always search more on it and later on I forget what actually in syllabus . So concentrate on what is within your syllabus, don’t search more data’s otherwise you’ll going to mad during exam time as biology and physics are good in confusing. Sometimes class notes, GRB book for multiple questions and some best book in biology like NECRT are best for you. so go as per your lectures tell you , get proper guidance from any best teacher as per respective subjects and weekly guidance is best for you to know your progress and new trick to crack medical , some tricks I applied in the end but I lost most of time in planning and what to read and what’s not , as my memory is not so strong specially remembering particular names , I confuse most there so latter on i realize Medical was tough for me as I am poor in remembering words whereas Math is easy , that’s why without any coaching and performing well in math exam (as I was not interested in engineering at first) still I secured 4500 rank , as I am under General Cast that’s why I got “I.T.” Branch in IIIT, I got as per my rank and without any preparation.

MBA – I prepared for M-tech but in the end I get into MBA, here also I didn’t even plan for MBA during my engineering period that’s why I feel i am not planned in my career but now I am thinking, that was a better decision .Sometimes some people take decision as per time , it doesn’t mean that was the only option before them but that is the better option , I could go for JOB but instead of going for Job I choose for doing MBA , It’s my own decision as I know which is better for me .

I learnt one lesson, I always go against my God’s will /wish or whatever you can say. That’s why every time I fail to achieve , is it the real reason ? 
Or
I can’t see where I am good at and I go along with my heart.

But truth is - Choosing Engineering and MBA, quit different career for me as I know my strength also, I love Research and Analysis kind of work, where I didn’t find any sector related with it but my heart always wanted to be a social worker and do something for my world and society, may be god helped me in different way to make my real dream true in different way.
This also true , Sometimes people take it very boring but I love it that’s why in my whole engineering career I choose those projects relate with research paper and I was blessed with an awesome faculty whose guidance polished me in a better way and that’s why I could research on 2 recent topics like AIS AND NANO-ROBOT CURE CANCER , may be I can’t publish it in any journal due to lack of help and sometimes it also due to lack of self-interest (you can say) , I lost my interest when I failed to get help as whenever I asked for help some promised me to help and then they extend the dates and in the end I also fed up and rest other people suggest me “why you are worry about to publish your paper it can’t help you now” but now I am trying my best to publish my work and get justices to my labor and knowledge , although I know this can’t value added in my life still I want . But the same mistake I am again doing in MBA, which confuse many. MBA is all about smartness, creativity and better advertisement especially in Marketing filed, if you’ll show something more words it seems really boring. It’s like if you show something 1950’s ad to 2017’s children, it’s seems like that only. it looks really odd, but I don’t know whenever I get any project, I love to give my own concept and theory as I love to be a PROBLEM SOLVER with full research and proof, I am a kind of person who really don’t believe anything imagination or something very ordinary.

Sometimes people also confuse between research work and copy paste work from Google, as all looks same and same technical work so how can one distinguish, if it’s something creative then only you can distinguish otherwise in research paper you can’t find difference until unless you go deep into it. As in research paper small change can create a big impact, FIND OUT THE PROBLEM AND GIVE A SOLUTION WITH PERFECT ALGORITHM OR MATHEMATICAL FORMULA, where your problem can solve and it gives LESS ERROR, which is THE MAIN IDEA behind my ALL WORKS.

I always work in this way –

FIND OUT PROBLEM
FIND OUT BETTER SOLUTION
EXISTING SOLUTION AND YOUR SOLUTION
ANALYZE - HOW FAR BETTER YOUR SOLUTION IS?
PUT YOUR IDEA
GIVE A HYPOTHESIS
END WITH FUTURISTIC APPROACH

(So there is a great difference between Google copy paste work from different sites or works and do something different and give some hypothesis. This may not looks so creative but have value in its way and can’t easily distinguish until unless you go deep into it)
Somehow it looks like research paper but I realize MBA that also marketing is all about your creativeness and smartness matters a lot, I may be creative but little poor in smartness, where I am working on (my weakness) , I want to more FLEXIBLE as per my CAREER and DREAM , as I can do anything for make my dream true , MY DREAM MATTERS A LOT . I choose marketing with my choice, I know one day I am going to be successful in it as I believe every odd is a style , all mixture is a new trend so I am going with a trend with mixture of OLD AND NEW . let’s see , where I am getting job but pursue marketing career was my real dream when I was in engineering , I don’t know I feel fascinated with the words like BRANDING , DIGITAL MARKETING ETC , as these match with my choice and skills , that's why now I am going with my interest . I am really passionate about this, let’s see how far I can reach in this marketing career but my heart says! I can reach to the top, soon by 2020.  

So here I want to say , all are my realistic goals in my life but some I succeed to fulfill whereas some I failed due to my own mistakes , I can’t say what going to be my future but I want to see myself as a WRITER AS WELL AS SOCIAL WORK ACTIVIST . I am going to make it real too as I have faith on GOD even on myself.

I am not sure about marriage, some people take this also as their life goal, of course this should be but for me making my own name is my first priority as I am an independent woman and I want to die without any repetition and with dream, I want to make some of my dreams real before my real death. So I am working on it, hope my God also support me with such good life partner who can support me and encourage me to work for good.

What needs to be in place for your goal to be achieved?
What are the essentials?
You need confidence in yourself
You need motivation to achieve
You need your talents and strengths and to use them wisely and productively
You need discipline and control
You may need growth and development
You need to behave responsibly
You may need to exert your personality
your self esteem and self image need to be in good shape
you need to abide by your core values and principles
What will your goal provide?
what will achieving your target, goal or aim do for you or your life ?
What might these be?
What will your realistic goals bring you?

Finally you ask yourself, what your goal gives you –
Satisfaction, enjoyment, fulfillment, happiness, growth, raised feeling of well being, sense of real harmony in your life, more comfortable within yourself, Greater belief and confidence in yourself, back to top of page.

Realistic goals can make a real difference in your life. Keep one foot on the ground - we don't have wings - but dream by all means. Realize you can be more today than you were yesterday. See an 'improved' you and put the effort in and what in life can stop you from achieving the targets you set yourself?


And really having the life you have always dreamed about. Put one building block in place at a time and be amazed at what you can achieve.

PS - ALL CREDIT GOES TO MY PARENTS IF MY GOAL BECOME REALISTIC IN MY LIFE OR WHATEVER I ACHIEVE IN MY LIFE .

References -  (Whole information of my work , you can't get but important parts you can get through my slides)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form