PEACE STARTS WITH YOU

“Happiness, true happiness, is an inner quality. It is a state of mind. If your mind is at peace, you are happy. If your mind is at peace, but you have nothing else, you can be happy. If you have everything the world can give – pleasure, possessions, power – but lack peace of mind, you can never be happy.” ~ Dada Vaswani



There was a time I run after dream , there was a time I run after peace and there was a time I feel like empty or can say dead , I don’t know how I explain my state of mind but later on I realize nothing is external everything is internal and within and I have to find peace within myself first .

Take a moment and breath, realize that you have the power to change your environment neither any external or internal environment has power to diminish you and light within you.

I learnt one lesson from my past that - To actually feel at peace with who you are, you must accept the person you are at core, you have to start believe in yourself and power within you, even whole world don’t have faith still you should keep faith on yourself. The type of person who knows exactly what you want out of life, what you say lines up with what you mean and what you do.
There was time I always wish to like someone and I want to do something then I realize it’s better to be focused than lost in forest of dreams. By the way , Have you ever seen or met someone who is very clear about what they want, no second guessing, no hesitations, no apologies, These people do not let the thoughts of others affect their purpose to the world , these people actually get success after some point of their life and they never lost in searching themselves.
These are the People, who are very few in number -who are congruent walk their own path because they have a true understanding of themselves. An understanding that their dreams, desire, beliefs, values, and goals are in alignment. When your thoughts, words, and actions are aligned that's when you feel at peace with who you are and your purpose to the world.

When you have a deeper understanding of who you are, you will surround yourself, and set up your life so you now behave and respond in accordance with your beliefs on a daily basis.

The older I get and the more familiar I become with who I really am underneath it all, the more I realize how important it is to be at peace with yourself and the world around you; how important it is to do the things that nurture your mind and rejuvenate your Soul.
Sometimes I feel like the more we develop the more we lose humanity, we forgot how to be human. We forgot what it means to be alive, and feel alive.
There was a time I also so busy chasing after all sort of things, things that we believe will make me happy; living in a constant state of waiting – waiting for something magical to happen, waiting for our lives to begin, that’s why I completely ignore the present moment . In this way I completed my 24 years of journey or can say running after my dream, chasing happiness and peace.
But now I realize it’s better to be live in present and do something good for yourself, enjoy your life but don’t show it, love someone but don’t show before world as everything beautiful things mess up easily.
This world we live in needs its heart and Soul back. We need our hearts and Souls back.

“He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the world.” ~Marcus Aurelius

How can I find peace of mind?
Some say peace of mind lies in security, is it true?



Let me tell you my life then -

I was born in a landlord Brahmin family, I rise in holistic environment. I love my childhood days more as many memories attach with it. What I am now, it’s the reflection of my past culture which I inherited from my family background.

My family taught me how to behave with elders –
As I still remember when I scold my grandpapa when I was nearly 5/6 years old for the first time, my parents beat me severely and from that day I stop scolding any elder even in joke . Yeah, now I am fully grow up so sometimes I also comment but not in front of any elder, it’s ok if we talk in behind sometimes. We are human with faults not fully saint. Even lord Rama and Krishna also kill those who are elder to them. Age is a number and respect is earned but you should pay respect to all irrespective to any position.

Love all and be kind always –
From my childhood days I have seen how my parents and grand pa behave with those who work for us, we may not have company but if you take land as company then all workers and farmers are also employees may be low wage employees and we should pay respect to all. That’s why we pay respect to all people who associate with us that’s why now also they and their family members still in touch with us as some relationship you can earn by love not by power or money.

Don’t run after money and stay genuine –
As we are belongs to landlord family background, if we want we can have much money whereas my grandpa donate to school and some he just donate. So money is like best way to fulfil your basic needs.

Some practices are we learn from home and some from our surroundings.
After leaving my home and after a certain time period , I realize my life tune into battle field, I also can’t understand why some same situation I face every time . Sometimes I feel like what God is trying to tell me or is it the effect of my past karma.

I didn’t face any difficulty during my childhood days, I was the happiest child even in educational sector as well as in other extracurricular activities too. It doesn’t mean it was situated in any rural area, of course it was in ROURKELA and good students were there and many achievements I have got through intra school competitions or district or zone wise.
As my father is in railway so I educated from a railway school and I love that so our competitions always in zone wise.
But after I leave my school , I realize that my life turn into battle field , I have to fight for everything even what I deserve I have to fight for that .

Slowly slowly I lose faith on myself and finally I lose my state of mind too –

Whenever I see myself I see a very successful girl and I know success and failures are like 2 side of a coin, you can’t predict anything.

Like one year or one exam can’t decide your whole career, if I’ll say my greatest career failure that is my 12th result not even 11th result as my 11th result was awesome and our college marks were posed in our college notice board too, but due to serious health issue I couldn’t appear exam well in 12th last and I believe 7 months of study or 10 days of exam can’t decide your whole future. it’s not Engineering or MBA where your 4 or 2 years of marks will calculated it’s the 12th and we are human , we also have some kind of health problem where you also don't have any control . My conditions were known by my friends and college matron and some lectures well and my luck is so bad at that time whole Odisha result become 55%, strict marking due to syllabus change , all conditions were unfavorable for me. so I am not saying I am a third grade or second grad student but my performance also not eye catching kind and for that I am not BLAMING ANYONE EVEN MYSELF TOO EXCEPT GOD , AS HE PUT ME SUCH CONDITION.

Likewise I faced many health issues, now nothing can beat me and I am serious. Now I am much flexible than previous even I suffer from fever I can’t feel it as my body become so accustom with it.
So I realize that every stage of your life, teach you something and make you stronger than before.
Now I am saying now nothing hurts me like I was before, very sensitive even emotional too but now , I lose that but yes! Except certain situations.
So god may be knowingly put me in problem so that I can change myself into a person what I always dream for.
Otherwise no one can sustain such condition of politics and tragedy life, what I am going through or can say MY CAREER RELATED SPOILER.
I have faith on myself that’s why still I didn’t get medical but I got IIIT (international institute of information technology) and now as I have faith one day I am going to rise.
My life is quite different than others, that’s what I know –
People love to take advantage of me every time , some try to down me knowingly still I sustain myself and I bet if anyone can sustain in my position . As I already got the resistance power that's why nothing is hurting me now. If someone look into my life he/she can clearly visualize that, I never did anything wrong in any stage of my life still I unnecessarily blamed. As I didn’t have support and cooperation, people take advantage of that. but every time I feel like losing , I see my god is standing behinds me and give me company that he is with me within all sorts of problems .
I am not saying this, judge my life anyone can know I never ever did any kind of mistake. neither I am unethical nor I hurt or harm others still I blamed as I got these behaviour from my family specially my papa , he is holistic and ethical from core .
If anyone judge – In my recent generation - Me and My papa (My brother too, My mom also MA graduate) are highly educated even most failure in our way too. So whenever I see my papa, I feel like I am not going to lose my patience and faith on myself that I CAN’T ACHIEVE ANYTHING. I have the power to achieve anything.

I started my writing in the age of 19 or can say 11 years, my first poem in my school magazine when I was only standard 7th. So if anyone encourage me I could be a writer but no one, yes! One of my teacher praise my work and told me to write more as I am poor in MIL (Oriya language). Otherwise I was creative. Later on after I came to Engineering I started writing blog and before that I maintain diary so writing and creativity were my hidden qualities which I found out within worst. So I realize that the adverse condition don’t break you, it actually makes you if you can’t see the opportunity.
Today may be few support me or help me to rise , but I know what are my strength and I am going to focus on that only and I know my life journey is a kind of lonely path . now wherever I go I feel like exceptional , none of the life is like me and that’s because I lose the peace of my mind and faith on myself .
Finally again, I am trying to regain the faith on myself and my strength. Sometimes people knowingly say – try in your level as they scared of taking you to up. So don’t listen to them. If I can write poem in the age of 11 and started writing stories in the age of 19 years then I can do anything too in writing career, it shows my creativity. So I can take as a big weapon to make myself.
Always remember – no one has power to down you until unless you want by yourself. Faith on yourself is the key, don’t lose your interest and entrusted ever otherwise your dream become like dream only.
So making your dream true you need to stay in peace from inside otherwise you can’t do anything. So don’t look at extranet, find it within yourself.

After doing yoga I realize that, even in corporate sector or any college or school you can maintain peace, all are holy place but it’s you how you react to certain situation. You have the power to change yourself.
So after getting so many life lesson, after making my heart and mind hard now I don’t think nothing can break me now. I don’t care anything which can hamper my peace of mind and I realize those who try to down you they are already in down position so better look up and focus on your goal.

Ha, rumours! It’s the beautiful part of my life. Let it come and go but I know I am alert to all kinds of situations and life now. whenever anyone ask me anything about my past – I simply say don’t ask me – I may say wrong ask others not my competitors but others who don’t play any role in my life as they are real and can give you better answer.

So ,now I am just focusing on my goal and God will be taken care me.

Moving forward to see myself in corporate world , waiting to see myself in a perfect career . I am positive in my life approach . 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form