OH MY TIME



Ohh time Oh my time
The sun that you stole 
That was mine.

Still I never say you anything 
The house that you threw into darkness
That Was mine.

Still I never say you anything again

The moon that smiles in your home now

That was also mine.

These all were mine yesterday

And is for mine today

But I cannot be blamed for this theft
In every afternoon it always dies
&

 I always weep for the sun

I am become light less & beam less
I wish a sun should be upon on my forehead 
&

I beg you for my sunlight.
To give me back
Ohh oh my time return me today
All my precious things
Along with the sun it is mine now
                                                         
The sun that you stole 

The house that you threw into darkness
the moon that smiles in my home

These all were mine           
&
 I need it today




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form