BOILER ROOM REALLY BOILS MY MIND

Image result for boiler movie




There are lot of people stay in situations that they’re miserable in because they didn’t want to make the sacrifice to make things better for themselves even I am saying, I make many sacrifices related to my dream like my lost my friends to engage myself more in myself work, couldn’t celebrate family parties and missed many beautiful moments in my life but I know one day I going to get back all. We’re all guilty at one time or another, when we don’t give our 100% and expect more. Often in order to get better – things will need to get worst like now I really love my life as it taught me many worst life lessons which are helping me now. In order to speed up you will have to slow down (I can relate my present snare); in order to make more you will need to give more. It’s the nature of life. For every positive action there’s a negative reaction. If you want to improve your circumstances and take on more in life you’re going to have to lose parts of your current identity and give up some things about who you say you are in exchange for becoming the new person that you want to be. If you want membership into a new existence have to pay your dues first.
























































Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form