FUTURE I AM READY













My life taught me, every life has problems and everyone face that but who show it publicly they actually face problem like me as I post my most of my life issues in blog but all are due to anger as now I realize the fact that life is like that , in this world if you want to be successful be calm and work silently towards your goal , you can’t fight with everyone and some angers are really silly , if anyone check my past complains or post regarding any issue it literally make him/her laugh even now I literally laugh at myself actually problem is that from my childhood days , I never know the meaning of compromise and in 11th and 12th , no one was that much mature and we all fight for silly issues . as we grow , we realize the world in better way and we become so complicated and problem too , so whenever I read my past posts I feel - how silly they were just like in childhood days – our friends took our dolls and never return us back , if we fight for that ,in the end that doll finally have to lose its size and shape too from hands to dress , all parts become separate . But as per we grow we realize the power of leadership and power of image. you can be strong leader if your image is good enough but all are not that much lucky, some are too blessed to get all support to become leader whereas some fight to make their image even their image is strong still they have to prove it each and every time as they are not well fit with the present circumstance well or can say they are not aware of the tricks to make their image safe to become leader.






http://diaryofmywholelife.blogspot.in/2016/10/future-i-am-ready.html

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form