MY PURPOSE OF LIVING



According to Hindu mythology the earth was created by Gods like Brahma, Vishnu, and Maheswar.

According to Christen mythology earth was created by God , Adam & eve was the first human in this earth from them we all came from.

But science tell “earth was created by bombardment of two big stars then the parts of the stars starts moving around sun due to fabric nature of space even the planets apply a force of their own.  it took a long time to earth cool down then due to many reaction H2 , O2 , S2 , CO2 , H2O many gases form . Then living species entered into this world , first single cellular animal then  from single cell to multi cell like this the whole  different animal  species & plant species came to this world. The human is the most recent origin because we came from monkey – chimpanzee, then slowly due to some evolution we came to this earth.”
Here in this article – about our origin - means “Homo sapience”  
Now we already reached in 21th century , we don't believe anything without any scientific proof. Even we should not . Now  many people are there in this world who have no faith on God . But I believe there is a super natural power is there who is mightier than anyone. I know many people also exists  who disagree with this statement , Ok ! let it be false , if it false then tell me  ,  many questions are there whose answers till now scientists unable to find , even can’t solve it. WHY ? I believe everything has answers, if something exists & that’s a biotic component or living component means that have some origin, nothing can appear automatically. So we can know about every living component if we can get know about their origin - how they came - where they came from? Scientists are trying their best , still some problems are unsolved , why?

I have a question in my mind - “we came this world, its ok! it’s totally a biological process how a baby form in a mother’s womb but can you say anything about soul ?” I believe that also exists, what is that , where it came form & where they live , how they looks , their composition etc ??? like this many more questions comes in my mind. we know how a baby comes this world , but can you say how a soul enters into a human baby or soul has no existence or no sprits exists in this world. Some problems may look like crazy but every problem has value & should have answer.  If it exists means there should be the origin. So like this many questions are there in this world I just wanna know. Which force me to believe in God & his power? I can ignore blind believes but not the supreme power, I believe his existence but don’t know who exactly he is? Where he is? many more questions also comes in my mind about God's existence & his origin. so let it be a question ? & don’t think so much , it’s the work of scientists ,  let them to think about this as they know how to solve. Put all pressure on them & cool down .I believe one day every unsolved question answer will be solve. I have faith on my science. 

Now I wanna enter into my topic my purpose of living –

when I came to this world I didn’t know why I only chosen by God as a human , I can be animal or bird or anything ,why as human.
I remember one day one old man in train asked me one question that question changed my mind a lot –
he asked me “why you come this world ?”
at first I felt he is crazy or I heard something wrong, so further I asked him politely what? Sorry ,I can’t hear you.
He further asked me same question. 

I smiled & told “I don’t know”. 
He smiled & told “ask your parents or your grandparents why you come this world or it will be best if you ask this question to your lord. He can solve your problem.”
I smiled. I felt – if I’ll not answer his question then other people will think I am a silly girl & I don’t know the simple answer , so I used my brain & told him further . “Yes ! I know why I came” 
then he further asked me why dear?
I told him “like you I also came this world to do my work. as like others, I’ll do my work perfectly then live like others. Means a loving home + duty + then I’ll die. this is the living process of every human being”.
Then he smiled & asked me further “what's your aim ?”
Then suddenly I gave him answer “I wanna be a doctor”.
He told it’s great & asked me why u wanna be a doctor ?
Then I told “it’s a prestigious job & you can help others through this”.
Then he smiled asked me ”Why you choose Medical line why not other profession , many prestigious jobs are there”
then I told “I have interest in biology & I wanna help mankind through this”.
he further asked me “how you can help mankind”
I answered “I’ll freely check the poor people.”
Then he smiled & the question answer process continue for one hour. Finally he asked me “how you know about poor people & their lives as you are living in town & rarely you come to your village & you are now 12- 13 years, where this idea came from to help the poor.”
then I told “I don’t know but whenever I saw any poor child I don’t know I can’t see them.”

Then he told me have you remembered , what I asked you “why you come this world & what your purpose”???  He told me “every human being is not same, everyone can’t feel the way you feel. everyone can’t see what you can see, may be you are chosen from God to do something for others , so try to understand why God send you in this world. Many people are there in this world, even I am saying I also. but frankly speaking I chosen army line as I love my motherland & I wanna do something for that , but I don’t know one day wrongly I killed a innocent child , I don’t know after that I can’t do my work properly & I am searching if I can save someone’s life . God had send me to save my country if I am not able to save my people I am not deserve for that job so I left .  I know I did that unknowingly but still that was my mistake & I can’t forgive myself. so I wanna say you everyone do the mistakes but you also can rectify that by doing something great, so I am trying to do something which will give me a peaceful death. I can’t forgive myself even I can’t forget that, so I am trying to do something for others. May be god send me to do something for others so this type of case happened with me? So everyone came this world with some purpose, God send some people to do something for others. All are not chosen but very few. Like – Mahatma Gandhi, mother Teresa, they are chosen by god, so some specific people chosen by god. God won’t tell you directly what to do & what’s not, he will give you the message & indirectly show you the path how you can reach at your destination, so always believe him because he knows what best for you. He even told me if you don’t get medical don’t forget to serve people; don’t forget the purpose of your life”. Then I told him “medical is my dream & everything for me as my whole family wants to see me a doctor I’ll surely get,”  I was fully confident at that time, he just told me “BLESS YOU MY CHILD”.

Then I told about our conversion to my papa, he smiled &  told  “ask this question to yourself ,why you came this world ,may be god want you should do something for others”. From that day I ask one question to myself why I came this world, is my purpose of living to help others or anything else. What? If that’s true then how I can reach at my destination?  Many questions always came in my mind.  From that day I start give more importance on poor people, I always try to get more knowledge about their way of living. even in every new year time , my papa always give me pocket money to buy something I use that money for others like - I offer foods to poor people who are sitting in front of temple & give chocolates or my toys or dress  to poor kids ,  even I have given my many dresses many poor girls , I love that. in Rourkela you will find less poor people except in slum areas , when I saw any poor kids I offer my tiffany from my side to eat (on the way to go school). Likewise I helped mainly poor kids, I love that. I believe -what I have that is enough & so I offer others.

Even now also I had done many thing but I can’t make a list of my work to show whole world , may be it's negligible before the world but I believe small act of kindness can change someone's life so I always try my best how much I can . even my parents always tell me one thing “if you help someone forget that & don’t tell anything to anyone. As it’s your duty”. so I don’t wanna say whatever I have done , yeah I couldn’t do anything great but I always try to do how much I can .
So now I am fully matured & I can realize what is my purpose of living what I can do .there are many works left what I can do. It needs supportive hands, unity. I am not saying I can do something great alone, I wanna do something great together, I love to work united. I wanna improve myself along with others. I believe if you help others it means you are helping your world indirectly.  So I love this.

we united can change our world , to change our world we have to change ourselves first , for our work we need these qualities.

1) UNITY
2) GOOD MENTALITY PEOPLE
3) KIND PEOPLE
4) LOVING PEOPLE
5) DON’T EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN

We united can do a miracle, . So I want everyone should help others to make this world a better place.


I have make a list of work what we can do for our world -

1) Empowering others
2) Abolish the poverty through cut the financial crisis
3) Can give a home every refuse
4) Can stop the war among countries
5) We can help poor children to make them educated
6) We can help many women who are doing prostitution 

7) We can help make our earth pollution free means an ecological balanced earth

Empowering other

We can help the unemployed people by giving jobs. It’s the important step we can take to abolish the crime & poverty. Most of the time these unemployed & uneducated people create main disturbance in the society. when a person become uneducated at that time he find a way how to earn money either through good way or wrong way, they need money so they earn it anyway. Those who follow wrong path, they indirectly create disturbance in the society. They do smuggling, drug transportation, terrorism, involved all sorts of criminal works. So empowering others is the important way to help your world or country to fight against crime & poverty. To empowering others we have to give jobs , we can give jobs when we can built new industry or when we can start new business, for any business we need people, in this way we can empower many people & cut the finical crisis in any country.

Abolish the poverty through cut the financial crisis

It’s not easy to abolish the poverty from the world, to abolish the poverty we have to fight united. It happens due to lack of proper education, good government, lack of natural resources etc. Now It's a big question, how we can help those people?
I love this quote “if there is a will there is a way” , there is nothing impossible in this world we can help them by giving them good education and I believe there is no area where you can’t find any resources. you surely find something good in every barren field , so test the soil & find out the resources & built any company & empower them .
This is the another option to abolish the poverty
→ first is empower them  &  second is educating them .

Can give a home to every refugee

There are many barren areas , abandon places even many abandon houses are there all around the world which we can supply to any refugee. So before supply those home & suggest them to live first we have to find out the reasons why people are not staying there, what are the deficiency. After find out all the reason, we will decide how to solve that problem, how that place will be suitable for others, if we can solve these problems then we can offer many houses & places to many refugee

Can stop the war among countries

Now cold war is going in every country. Do you feel war can bring peace in our world? No! Then why we war among each others. Because of money or some resources like oil or coal etc. which is very precious. I believe it’s better to stop quarrel & find out other way how we can live without these natural resources .I wanna say Instead of Oil & gases ,if we will use solar energy or wind energy or water energy for our daily use then we don’t have to depend so much on them, even it can save our money & help us to enhance the economic strength. Because we can get these in a plenty way & these are renewable sources. We can use theses again & again to get energy instead of in renewable sources.  So we have to take the help of technology to get these things done.
PS-I have no answer for those who want Kashmir – Kashmir is only for INDIA & no one can take it. Even I oppose to those whose eyes are on other country's property. Happy with those what you have , try to utilize that properly. You have power it doesn’t mean you can kill anyone & create disturbance in the world. It’s wrong, it’s not forgivable.

We can help poor children to make them educated

There are many poor children are there who need your help, who wanna read & fulfill their dream. But they can’t due to finical crisis & due to war. I am talking about seria – many children died in the war even they have no permanent home, so how  they become educate? So stop war & make everyone educates. Live & let others live. So our small cat of kindness can change someone’s life. We can help someone through our money. We can make a poor child educate & help them to become a person they always wish for. In this way we can stop child labor & can educate many children through this. We are not educating children we are indirectly making our world crime free & developed world, as today’s child is tomorrow’s citizen.

We can help many women who are doing prostitution

Now prostitution is a big issue we have to first think about this. Many women are there who are doing this because of money & some are doing forcibly. Human trafficking is the main reason behind the prostitution. So if you can stop the human trafficking then first stop the prostitution work. So before thinking about to stop prostitution work we have to think how we can make them self independent & how we can help them to live an independent & respected life. It needs good people, lots of patience to do this work. It’s not easy, it’s very risky work, if you will try to do may be there is a chance you may get harm from others. So anything can happen with you if you will try to do this. But I feel it’s a Nobel work, because many women are there who are doing these without their self interest & AIDS is the main reason behind prostitution. So it need to abolish from whole world. Even it’s the main reason behind human trafficking. I believe we can’t save  women all over the world but if we will try from now we can save many women & their lives who are facing such kind of situation in our area . We can save many girls life they may be someone’s daughter / sister / mother / anything else. So it’s a risky as well as Nobel work as I believe. we can help them to live a life like other women . So it’s a great challenge for us how we can stop this. So we have to start this from our surroundings or locality. Slowly we can help many women all over the world.

We can help make our earth pollution free means an ecological balanced earth

Now pollution & ecological imbalance is a big issue  . to make our earth pollution free we have to plant trees as much as we can , at the same time we have to think about our air & water . As most of the time the polluted air & harmful chemical water mixed with our air , water & make it polluted, indirectly it become harmful for us. So before discharge the polluted air & harmful chemical water to atmosphere & river or sea first we have to purify it then discharge it .If you analyze you will find it's very difficult to take pure o2 / oxygen in metro cities even our main main rivers are  polluted , so in those areas people mainly face many diseases due to harmful gases & poisonous water.
As we are living here & our next generation will be. So it’s our duty to take care of our earth. How to make our earth beautiful, pollution free & peaceful world.

We can make a great difference in our world through our work, if we will try then nothing is impossible. I BELIEVE IF WE UNITEDLY WORK THEN THESE THING AT LEAST WE CAN DO. THESE MAY SEEM VERY SMALL BUT THESE HAVE GREAT EFFECTS ON US.  SO THESE ARE MY MAIN AIM OR DREAM, I WANNA DO THESES, CAN YOU HELP ME HERE, I NEED EVERYONE’S HELP.

About me

I know many people doubts on me & it’s obvious, because I always write & I don't do anything. I don’t wanna give excuses but these are true

1) I am a girl

2) I wanna make myself educationally strong

3) I have no that much money to do anything

4) I have some technological ideas to help others, May it seems crazy even don’t know whether people will like this or not & how far it's possible. So I wanna make myself that much illegible to make my dream or crazy ideas into reality.  I have that much confident I have some new  technological ideas which can help others even I love to think something different but don’t know how to implement , it need more knowledge , as I am a simple computer science student I have knowledge on programming & little technical knowledge. That’s why I want higher education to make myself that much illegible to show my crazy ideas to the whole world.

5) If I have ideas I have no money to implement so I wanna earn money & wanna be self independent. I hate to depend on others; I love freedom & self independent. So now I need 3 things to make my dream true
EDUCATION + MONEY + UNITY

6) Now I am going to complete my engineering career after that I don’t know what to do either M-tech Or MBA or anything else. My time will say what I can do. So I am preparing myself to reach at my destination, so I am not so hurry to reach at my destination even  I know if i'll leave my study now then i'll not get any help from any where, so first I wanna make myself that much strong to do anything alone.  Because I always believe if you wanna do something great you need patience & toleration power. Every valuable thing is not easy to get , we have to cross many painful paths.

Till now I have faced many struggle even I know in future it will be more painful, so I am preparing myself that much strong to tolerate everything. Even I am very much thankful to my past life ,as it  taught me many lessons which are helping me now. Now I am bowing my special gratitude before my lord & my parents to help me in my every step, except them I wanna say thanks to those who inspire me constantly .

Even I wanna give a big thanks to my lord to give me two more talents like – writing & paintings. These are my main 2 extra weapons besides my education. So I am very much thankful before my lord. I don’t care about my failure & struggling life,as I am happy as my god was with me in my every path & he taught me many great lessons. Which are helping me now? my failure & struggling life now seems very negligible before my life lessons & knowledge.

So I am very much thankful before my lord & my parents . I love you god , Mama & papa. Before sending to this world ,My Lord knew he can't be with me every time so he gave me such parents who always with me & support me . They are back bone & my life . 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form