WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL



Oh my God
When will we come to realize
What a beautiful world it is
U have given us everything
U gave us a world to live in
Give us Food to  live
Give us water to drink
I love the cold wind flows up & down
Over my head
I love to play with cool water
Flows from rivers and lakes.
I love to see the beautiful animals
That lives on the world
The sweet voice of sweet birds
That flies in the blue sky,
The rain wets my hair and skin
I love to sit under the tree & enjoy its beauty
&
I love to pluck a petal from a flower
Slowly my days fall down
&
The moon comes to the earth to show its priority
&
I know that this world is very beautiful
Which you have given to us
All these things that please my eyes
When will we come to realize,
What a beautiful world it is
Oh God
U have given us everything
The great to Father and Mother
whose love no one give

We should do something good for you
We can love each other like brother & sister
So why do we have to fight
Which brings loss, heartbreak and tears
We live our lives each day
With uncertainties, worries and fears
Why is there so much bitterness?
Let's say to ourselves
We all should come together
Then the world will  live in peace further 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form