MY LIFE MY WAY


                    \ \\
              GGGG J  MY LIFE MY WAY  J GGGG J 


There are many aspects that differentiate humans from one another.  Beauty, outward appearance, wealth, health, nationality, race, native language, and knowledge are all examples of characteristics that differentiate us from one another. Despite these differences, what we have in common is that we are all humans who seek one purpose: to find success in our lives. To reach success and happiness in life is the common goal of all of us. We each strive hard to become satisfied with our lives………….J J J

My True Identity J GGGG J

My question to all  J  GGGG J
 Do you think who live a luxurious life necessarily happy? Do they not think of anything else in life? If we sit down with such people, we can realize that they feel something is missing in their lives.  Could we too find ourselves in the same situation in that we do not recognize our true needs, and have unknown needs just like these people. So be choosey .choose what you want to be…!!!
How many of you want to create your own identity  J  GGGG J
 In the days, weeks, months, and years that pass very frequently during the years I have passed my life, how many times have I thought about my own true identity?  At times I think about myself on the works I have done throughout my life, sometimes I find myself running in a circle, constantly repeating only one cycle. No change in my life. Doing the same daily work every day.  But once one thought & someone’s voice changed my mind :- ONE OLD MAN WHOM I DIDN'T KNOW IN TRAIN WHEN I WAS 13 YEARS OLD.AT THAT TIME I WAS SO NAUGHTY & I LOVE TO DO MIMICRY OF OTHERS EVEN IF POOR PEOPLE .AT THAT TIME HE GENTLY TOLD ME WITH HIS SWEET VOICE . we work, we eat, and we play so we can live, so the purpose of our daily lives is to work, eat, and enjoy. But what you have done …this is the general work what everyone do .what u did extra in your life. Why GOD sends you to this world, do you know about it”?
.AND AFTER THAT I MARK THESE THINGS & TRIED TO FIND OUT MY WORK WHAT GOD HAD GIVEN ME.I ALSO ASKED MANY TIMES TO MY PARENTS & GRAND PAPA WHY GOD SEND ME ??THEY LAUGH & I ALWAYS GOT ONE ANSWER “NOW U ARE SMALL WHEN YOU WILL BE MATURED YOU COULD UNDERSTAND NO NEED TO ASK ANYONE” 

Sometimes I even get tired and constantly ask myself. Why do our days and nights look old?  Really, who am I?  What do I do?  Where am I headed to? this is my first question in my life what I have to do … I also didn’t know & now also I don’t know . I only know one thing that I have to do some good work for my society & for my world. That is my true identity what my heart always says.

My identity is not :-
how much money I have?
How many achievement I have got?             
How much talented I am?

MY true identity is  :-

HOW MUCH I DO FOR NEEDY PEOPLE???  J
How much i help other???

I love my work & that should be my 1st identity but still I believe one proverb
“Man proposes god disposes”...

Hope god listen my words & show me the right path & help me J J J

Unique existence J J J J GGGG J

We all are different from each other, may be we all belongs to same species still our mentality are not same.
 I feel everyone should be like a flower mean:-  J J J
When a flower is planted, it will continue its own natural growth process until it blooms and shows its beauty to the world around it. We are humans, god has given us beautiful things to us that is LOVE …so spread your love like the smell of beautiful flower. Love doesn’t need beautiful it need beautiful heart. Our true needs can solve and fill in the empty gaps in our lives.   J

Sometimes I  feel unsatisfied of myself or to please my from my lives no matter what I do, perhaps I am unfamiliar with the purpose of my existence and my actual needs. Isn’t there any other type of pleasure? Are all please assures so short lasting with the arrival of death? So I wanna a lifelong pleasure which never hurt me .that is my work …I love it  , may be more then me. So be unique … with your think. J

Towards which target J J J J GGGG J

Each person in this world has a goal and strives hard to reach that goal. So why do people choose different paths in the life? May be we all are different from each other. J
In order to follow the path we have set our goals on, it is necessary to first recognize our capabilities and different aspects in our lives. We should understand our position in the world.

I think position not always how much talent you have or how much mark you have secured .it depends how much interest you have & your success depends on your willingness & your labor. Sometimes we failure, it’s a general thing as I think. If u doesn’t failure then how u expects that you will get achievement. Your 1st failure shows you a great way to success. So never be afraid of your failure.try to achieve the goal till your death. One day you will surely get. MAY BE LATE.WHAT I BELIEVE J

It is out of our ability to experience all these different paths to select the best one. Therefore, now that our possibilities for experiencing the different paths are limited, we should do a thorough research in discovering the true path, and set our goal in accordance to that path. Our thought and belief determines our goal and the path in life. Therefore firstly we need to select the best belief and thought. But how can we detect the best thought. According to our mentality.  J

A promise is a promise J J J J GGGG J

A promise is that must never be broken. You should keep your promise. Always promise yourself to make you to become a perfect person. A promise which can change your life. So promise yourself. That is the  best way to change you in to a nice way. J J J

My true love  J J J J GGGG J

“Love is patient love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes and always perseveres.” J

I believe my true love is my work where I get so much satisfaction in my life 
J

I believe true love never hurt anyone & it is totally unconditional. Yeah it’s true & I believe it & that’s why I choose a nice path to get TRUE LOVE in my life. That is my work. I love small children & their love is unconditional. much you love them they will love you that much. Their love is innocent …I find my true love there. Thanks god because he shows me a nice path where I could get my TRUE LOVE. 
J

MY BELIEVES:- J GGGG J J GGGG J

1) J  GGGG J

Never complaint about others, what other thinks? Choose your own path & get ride over it. J

2) J  GGGG J


Love & care for everyone .but trust few. J

3) J  GGGG J

Listen others but don’t do work according to them. Choose the best &
suitable path for you J

4) J  GGGG J

Balance your life. Don’t be so much sad in bad time. always happy what ever the situation may be J

5) J  GGGG J

Don’t be demoralized whatever the situation may be. J

6) J  GGGG J

Don’t be afraid of failure  J

7) J  GGGG J

Love your work & believe it as GOD J  

8) J  GGGG J

Always Analyze yourself ask yourself what you did today J

9) J  GGGG J

Never hurt anyone by words or by your works J

10) J  GGGG J

Try to point out your own fault J

11) J  GGGG J

I am not always right but I believe I am not always wrong


12)J  GGGG J

Service to mankind is service to god .this should be your 1st & last voice of your life.

13)J  GGGG J


Always tell truth how far it possible.i think it always possibleJ

14)J  GGGG J

Love everyone, take whole world as one…J

15)J  GGGG J

Love everyone whether that person is poor or rich or belongs any other region or any other religion …love everyone & take them as your own brother & sister…do how far it possible…I think it always possible.J

16)J  GGGG J

Be kind & lovable …it always possible J

17)J  GGGG J

Be honest ,loyal  & punctual …to everyone & to your work also…as WORK is GOD J

18)


Never forget those people who help you at least once in your life …



                                 I WANNA SAY A HEARTILY THANKS TO ALL
WHOSE SUGGESTIONS & ADVICE  AFFECT MY LIFE & HELP ME A LOT  TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE.



                        THIS IS SOMETHING WHICH I HAVE TOLD ABOUT ME J

                                              HOPE YOU AL LIKE IT.J 
                                             THIS IS  MY PART ONE...J



2 Comments

  1. Sweta, As soon as I open facebook I eagerly read your posts. I wonder in this age you are teaching us all that we need. Your philosophical thoughts attracts me. 30 years ago I was also very uneasy thinking like you that why the God has sent me here? what is the purpose of my life? For that I was wandering here and there and at last decided "Do minimum one good work everyday for the humanity". I used to write this sentence on the first page of my each diary and I am enjoying my life with servicing the needy people, behave with full of love,cleaning the roads and drainages, tree plantation, make efforts against child abuse, women empowerment, girl education and so on without hurting anyone. Dignity of labor should be inculcate in the new generation and we are trying through Scout and Guide Movement in our district. Now I am getting job satisfaction. Sweta, I got all ways from your article here. Now You are suppose to be my "GURU" and thanks for this. I always faith on practicals. Again thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your support...i wish what i told to everyone i show it by work.by the thank for read ... :)

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form