HAPPINESS VS SATISFACTION



HAPPINESS VS SATISFACTION

Can anyone tell me the difference…yeah I have.
It’s worth thinking about. What are our standards? What would make us satisfied with lives? What, on the other hand, are the possibilities for happiness and joy in our lives?


 “Life satisfaction”—something quite different. Being satisfied connotes being content, sufficient and adequate, of being acceptable, of being good enough. This is not the same as happiness, which is a positive feeling or state of well-being.
The difference is that being satisfied with life is more about meeting an expectation, being content, and being generally ok with life. In case of happiness, there are no upper limits to happiness. There may be happiness that we cannot even imagine.


Can we say, then, that life satisfaction is more like taking an exam, whereas happiness should be scored more like an essay?


For me –


I feel satisfied when I get something after a big fighting or lots of struggle. Finally I satisfy that I have done something good …yes, I achieve something great in my ability.


I feel happy when I see the smiling face of other people, its different kind of feelings.


The things which can satisfy me is - MY DREAM … for which my night become sleepless, when I’ll get that I’ll feel fully satisfy.


My happiness is – smiling face of others, specially the people whom I love. I can’t see their teary face. I always wanna make them happy. So it makes me happy when I see the smiling face of my people or their great achievements. Seriously telling, I love to see the success of those people whom I love so much, I always try my best to help them to improve. No matter who are they, they may be my blood relation or any other person, who totally new to me. I never feel jealous. Yeah! I feel when someone does this thing with me. I too hate this, but I do the same thing with them to realize them how it feels.  If you always behave well then you will face problem, so it’s better to be rude for those people who behave rudely with you. That’s why sometimes I follow TIT FOR TAT RULE. Especially for those, who has no humanity & fake people? I am kind hearten & soft for those who is good, poor & physically handicraft people & children, but not for all. Sorry, I can’t be. So my happiness hides with in my people. Many times people suggest me don’t allow others to make you happy or don’t give the key of happiness of yours to others. But I can’t follow this , as I believe if someone truly  loves you < someone - ur friends , your family members or your lover or your well wiser > , they can’t see  tear in your eye.  But if someone does the reverse then be sure ,  that person is fake. So be wise whom you should love & whom you not. Sometimes they become our main weakness.


<Satisfaction is related to your personal fulfillment but happiness is personal as well as interpersonal fulfillment. >

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form