MY LIFE & MY PRINCIPLE


We all are love to comments other instead of rectifying ourselves. We love to see how someone crying instead of make them happy. Sometimes I have also seen how people become so happy when you cry, when you are happy they feel so jealous. I have no words for them. This is the world where I am living. Due to this cruel attitude, I feel it’s better to live alone. I feel so relax when I am alone, at least there is no one to hurt you or make you cry or make you happy. I wanna need a neutral life so I am happy with myself .You are enough to make yourself happy.

I don’t fear to tell lie, even if I don’t fear anyone. I too hate the cruel mentality, which always hurts me. Which makes me alone? Sometimes I wanna live separate from this whole world because of this reason & I feel it’s the best decision I ever made. I wanna be ALONE throughout my life. I’ll be happy; because in the end there will be no one to cry when I’ll die. I am happy with this life. It’s better than live with those people who have no humanity. I hate this…day by day people are forgetting the word like humanity. 

I Like the way I am. As least I am true to myself. Whatever I am doing, there is no lie. From my study to my work. So ,  I am happy. 

Yeah, may be my truthfulness hurts many or may they feel like dying whenever I tell truth. Because when I had written about question leak,  I felt so change, but I don’t care to tell truth. I know you people can’t hang me or kill me. It’s the bitter truth & everyone should know. I don’t care to tell truth because it destroy many students’ life. I never care for my life when many people get benefited from something. As I am not that much selfish, I may be INTROVERT, but I am not bad or I never do anything which hurts others. I follow my rule & my principle. I don’t care whether people accept me or not what I am & how i am . As I know I am not doing anything wrong, as now days if you are corrupted & complicated then you can win many hearts by your tricks. But sorry I can’t be double face, what is my front that’s my back. That’s why I don’t wanna change my goodness…

I FEEL SO FUNNY WHEN PEOPLE THINK I AM DOING COMPETITION WITH THEM. WHEN THEY DON’T DESERVE. REALLY IT MAKES ME LAUGH SOMETIMES, WHEN EVER I HEAR THIS. BECAUSE THERE IS HEAVEN & HELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME & YOU PEOPLE <THOSE WHO TAKE ME AS THEIR COMPETITOR>. YOU CAN’T DESERVE THAT WHAT I !!! AS YOU NEVER FACED WHAT I, YOU ARE TOO COMPLICATED &CRUEL. AT LEAST I AM NOT . I DON’T WANNA DO COMPETITION WITH ANYONE. MY COMPETITION IS WITH ME, I ONLY FOLLOW THE FOOTPRINT OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE IDOL FOR ME. I ONLY FOLLOW THEM. AS I BELIEVE IF I FOLLOW THEM  THEN ONE DAY  I COULD BE LIKE THEM  BUT IF I FOLLOW YOU, THEN I’LL BE CRUEL & COMPLICATED. THAT’S WHY  I AM NOT TOO FOOL TO FOLLOW YOU. DON’T MISTAKEN MY WORDS. WHAT IS RIGHT & TRUE I AM TELLING? IT MAY HURTS YOU BUT TRUTH IS  NOT ALWAYS SWEETER. SO BEFORE COMMENTING , JUDGE YOURSELF . I DON’T DESERVE WHAT YOU, YOU DON’T DESERVE WHAT I. MY JOURNEY & MY PATH TILL NOW IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM YOU, SO HOW CAN I COMPARE YOU WITH ME. AM I MAD? SORRY NOT. SO DON’T TAKE I AM DOING ANY COMPETITION WITH ANYONE, IF YOU ARE THINKING THEN YOU ARE MAD.


Sorry, if my words hurts you. But what’s true I am telling you.

Even if in friendship cases I have seen how people take me as a friend, when I don’t take them. My friendship is not so cheap. Yeah, I might make friendship with too many cheap people whose motto was to destroy me and it was my fault. But it doesn’t mean I take them now as my friend. My friendliest is too short because I can’t allow everyone into my heart, I allow only few people who really deserve. I can give my life for friendship but for true friends only not for any cheap people. I love to read the mind of people what they think about me. But alas, every time I fail in friendship. I astonished how people fail to understand I am neither their just friend nor good friend / Best friend. Because I always take test of my friendship. When they fail, I never allow them to enter them into my heart.Yeah, it’s true before ,I made friendship blindly but now I am wise . I HATE THOSE WHO LEAVE ME IN MY DIFFICULT TIME. I TOO HATE SUCH KIND OF FRIENDSHIP, WHERE I AM NOT LIKE THAT. SO I NEVER ENTER THEM INTO MY FRIEND LIST. IN MY FRIEND LIST SOME PEOPLE ARE THERE EITHER NEUTRAL TYPE OR THOSE PEOPLE TRUE TO ME. NOT THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANNA DESTROY ME OR LEAVE ME IN MY DIFFICULT TIME. Sorry, I can’t allow everyone in my friend list. Every day I try to know who is really true to me, that’s why I mark every words & every actions of my friends <from my school life to college life> . Till now I never find such kind of friend. I feel shame!  when I call them as my friend but they gossips many bad things behind me. I too hate this. Sometimes I astonished how people change their mentality so rapidly - when you are below to them they keep friendship with you & behave very nice, when your position become little bit higher to them they start talking bad things  about you. I have seen  many cases , which breaks me inside (My past college friends & school friends) I really feel so shame.

I can’t believe, How my friendship  was so cheap or I was so cheap. Sometimes I decide not to read the mind further because it hurts me more than I expect. But it also helps me to see the real faces of my friendship & my friends. I feel so shame whenever I remind my past cases , how I care for my friend, how I helped them to win. Sometimes I knowingly defeat to give smile to my friend. It hurts me when they behave so rudely. SO NOW MY FRIENDSHIP IS WITH GOD, MYSELF & MY PARENTS. EXCEPT THEM NO ONE. I AM HAPPY WITH ALONE LIFE & I NEVER WORRY FOR THIS.  I DON’T CARE IF PEOPLE COMMENTS ME I HAVE NO FRIENDSHIP; AT LEAST I DON’T WANNA FAKE. I CAN’T TOLERATE THEM. AS I AM TRUE FROM MY HEART. I CAN’T ALLOW THEM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE FROM ME. SORRY …NO …IT’S OVER. I CAN’T TAKE WRONG STEPS EVERY TIME & IT’S ENOUGH , I CAN’T TOLERATE MORE.

IN love matter. Sorry, there was no one …there will be no one. I am happy with single life, here in this life there is no tension for any other person. As now I can’t believe anyone even if I never feel anyone true to me. So I am not too fool to fall in love, I don’t wanna die. I have no interest in marriage also.  I have neither interest in love matter nor any marriage issue. I’ll be single till my god sends a person who really deserve for me. Who truly understand me? As it’s not too easy to understand me … so, stop talking anything related to love matter, I NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING WITHOUT PROOF. Even if I AM NOT DESPERATE IN LOVE MATTERS.

My career has a great importance in my life, as in this world I can’t believe anyone except my own talent & education. These two things never cheat you. NOW, IT’S TOO DIFFICULT TASK FOR ME TO BELIEVE ANYONE, SORRY, I WANNA BUT I FAIL HERE. I CAN’T BELIEVE ANYONE. AS EVERY TIME I FOUND DOUBLE FACE. So I give more importance on this, as I know except this I can’t believe anyone truly. Because if someone comes in your life is for take some advantages from you, WHAT I LEARN FROM MY LIFE. Except your study, you can take advantage from it.

Finally I am telling about beauty. I can’t believe how girls are so jealous in BEAUTY MATTER RATHER THAN CAREER/ PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT. HUH ! it relay irritates me, seriously telling  - I never give so much emphasize on my beauty , that’s the reason why my hairs are too short even if I never care for my face. Yeah , sometimes do style. It’s not a regular issue even if I am not so jealous like others.

 At least I am not giving so emphasize on my beauty , because I believe BEAUTIFUL LIES IN HEART NOT IN FACE. YEAH, YOU FACE WILL HELP YOUR FOR MARRIAGE BUT YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEART WILL HELP YOU TO GET A TRUE PARTNER. YEAH, EVERYONE WANNA BE BEAUTIFUL , BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE EXTREME.  SO HERE I WANNA SAY HOW MUCH YOU GIVE EMPHASIZE ON BEAUTY OR JEALOUS MATTERS , GIVE THAT MUCH EMPHASIZE TO YOUR HEART. YOUR BEAUTY IS SHORT TERM BUT YOUR BEAUTY IN THIS HEART IS LONE TERM. SO MY FRIENDS BE WISE. I AM NOT PULLING YOUR LEG, I AM TELLING WHAT’S TRUE . THAT’S THE REASON I AM VERY SIMPLE . YEAH , I CARE FOR MY HEALTH & SKIN BUT IT’S DOES N’T MEAN I AM STYLIST OR I TAKE TOO MUCH MAKE UP. IT’S NOT TRUE , IF YOU ARE THINKING THEN YOU ARE WRONG . SORRY , I AM NOT LIKE THAT. I BELIEVE IN SIMPLICITY, MY SIMPLICITY IS MY FIRST BEAUTY . 
SO PLZ MY SWEET FRIENDS , DON’T TAKE MY WORDS IN WRONG SENSE . 

NOW I AM SO CHANGED. NOW I  MAKE UP MY MIND TO BE HAPPY & SMILE TILL MY DEATH. I ASKED MY GOD TO HELP ME BUT IN RETURN HE GAVE ME SO MUCH PAIN , WHICH  FINALLY HELPED ME & HELPS ME & WILL HELP ME TO SAVE MYSELF .WHICH HELPS ME TO MAKE A PERSON I ALWAYS WISH FOR < MENTALLY STRONG>, WHICH YOU CAN’T IMAGINE.NOW I AM THAT MUCH FLEXIBLE, IF YOU WANNA JUDGE ME YOU WILL BE CONFUSE.  SO FOR EVERYTHING I WANNA THANKS MY LORD…I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH …

PS:- IF YOUR STORY DON'T RELATED WITH THIS ARTICLE , THEN NEVER TAKE IT PERSONALLY. IF YOU ARE TAKING THEN IT'S NOT MY FAULT. SORRY , I AM WRITING FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO INVOLVED HERE. !!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form