MY LEARNING POINT


Many times i ask question to myself , What I learnt from my life
Sometimes I wonder & feel I have learnt a lot. 
Sometimes I feel I learn nothing.
I am always confused. 
Seriously telling, I feel it’s my beginning & I wanna see the whole world & know everyone. 
I wanna learn every sort of good things as well as bad things. I wanna do how much I can.


It’s true I am a very curious person specially know the new things & human mind. I always love to scan the mind & I wanna know everything about different people. I am not curious about someone's personal life, I am curious about  what they think , their strength , weakness , how they react, how they work etc. that’s why I scan the mind, so I always judge people. There is no reason behind why I love to Judge. Yeah, one reason behind. It helps me deal to with wrong people. I don’t wanna harm others or wanna hurt others through this. My motto is to know about every human being  Seriously telling sometimes my heart says to go different different place & I too love to communicate with different community. I love different culture & I am not boring in this matter. I too love to know about different culture & their life style. I too love to communicate also. I don’t get any benefit from it, I love this.

Till now I learn many things which are enough for me. How people react in different situation. I am little bit short temper that’s why I show my anger, but in generally I never show it.

I wonder how people are so fool; they do the same thing & apply the same process to make you fool. Yeah, some fool also there, who do the same mistakes again & again. I can’t understand why. How people can’t learn the mind trick. So I believe if you wanna live in this world then apply your trick on wrong people, it will helps you a lot.  It will help you to save you, my motto is not to teach you any wrong things, my motto is to tell what’s right & how to deal. I am not telling you using this trick play with different hearts & emotions or harm someone. I am not saying, sorry, I am totally against of this. But you can use it to save your life.

From my home I learn about how to tolerate everything, be a responsible person, good decision maker, be a mentor and be a good personality person. As I am an elder I have to adopt these qualities.

From my school I learnt about friendship, teacher- student beautiful relation, help your friends in their worst time, how to tell lie to save yourself from the teacher <when you forgotten to do home work>

From my college life I learnt about how to handle wrong situation, tolerate everything still be silent, how to make friendship with everyone, not to believe so much, try to know the every tricks use by your friends to down you.

From my engineering life I am learning & learnt about  how to deal with different people, how to rise further, how to uplift others, how to behave with wrong people, how to kill your emotions before wrong people. How to be cunning, how to deal with different situation through analyzing different mind. It’s my best part as it helped me for my Brain growth.  That’s why I love this place. Because here I learnt many things, hope in future i'll learn also , which I didn’t learn in my past life.

One year left, hope I’ll learn something more within this period. That’s why now I don’t wanna waste my time in worry or crying. It’s better to TIT FOR TAT RULE. 

In my future life if I’ll get any job to deal with different people or to go different place & know their culture & their life style  or if I’ll get any chance to help others it will be best job for me & i'll feel i have got everything . because I love this. Yeah, I may love to stay alone or talk very less, but I love to communicate with different kind of people. I too love this, I wanna gain their love. but I know for this I have to wait minimum 15 years because to establish yourself you need time , my life is like A PLANNED JOURNEY , BEFORE I HAD NO OPTIONS BUT NOW I HAVE , BUT I HAVE TO GET IT ALONE. I DON’T KNOW WHETHER I CAN GET HELP OR NOT. BUT IF I’LL GO IN MY PLANNING WITH RIGHT TIME THEN MAXIMUM TIME WILL BE  15-2O YEARS MEANS 35-40  YEARS OF MINE  … STILL I DON’T KNOW HOW TO ACHIEVE BUT I HAVE TO ACHIEVE IT  , AS IT’S MY FINAL DREAM & MAY BE FINAL ACHIEVEMENT OR MAY BE MY FINAL JOURNEY OF MY LIFE. I KNOW I AM NOT THAT MUCH LUCKY ENOUGH LIKE SOME PEOPLE & I HAVE NO ANY WELL WISER WHO CAN HELP ME HERE TO ACHIEVE THIS.  SO I HAVE TO STRUGGLE MORE & LEARN MORE, IT MAY LEAD ME IN MY FUTURE LIFE. I love my way, I don’t care what people say or what I face, it’s my dream HOW CAN I GIVE UP FOR SOME CHEAP PEOPLE.

I wanna be a successful personality  , In my chosen path without following any wrong path ,AS FOR ME MY PERSONALITY & CHARACTER MATTERS A LOT , I DON’T WANNA GET SUCCESS LOOSING THESE . SO I DON’T CARE HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE, I HAVE TO REACH MEANS I’LL REACH.  

I love this line BY ADOLF HITLER:-



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form