MY LIFE & MY WAY

I believe this – if people gives you 100s of reason why you will defeat, give them 1000s of reason why you will win & in which way. Never surrender yourself, if you know you can do it. I really believe this…it’s my line.
I believe in myself that I can do, so why should I listen others. Even if many times I asked for help but failed, I have also seen how some group of people jealous on me & they try their best to hurt me again & again. But no one can divert my mind. What I wanna do , I’ll do that by hook or by crook & I believe no one can block my way. It’s my life & I have a dream then why I’ll give chance to others to destroy my inner peace & divert my mind in other direction.  I believe everything is possible so I don’t believe in others.  Many times I have also seen how people take my my each & every words & behaviors in wrong sense  .  I also tolerate a lot.
Now a day’s people are saying I change a lot, yes! I agree. How much I’ll tolerate. Sorry, I can’t tolerate more. I may sacrifice my favorite doll or dress not I can’t sacrifice my dream for others. No way, because I know in this world no one is your & even if your well wisher. When you will cry nobody will come. IT’S MY OWN EXPERIENCE. NO NEED TO TAKE ANY EXAMPLES.
In  every step of my life I face obstacles, everyone see me in smile but no one can see what I feel. Even if I don’t wanna show. I belive if I have talent & people love me then one day my dream will be fulfilled. I don’t know how & in which. But I only know I have talent, I can use it for my self-development & to fulfill my dream. My dream is great means to me. So I never cry if I fail sometimes, it gives me courage to try further. I am crazy to fulfill it, if I’ll depress then my dream will not fulfill. Seriously saying. That’s the reason I am very determined.
I AM HAPPY WITH A SINGLE LIFE.
Seriously telling. I don’t wanna mingle because till now how much I have learnt & marked. No boy want their partner should rise above them. If you wanna rise then they start to ignore you & finally they cut their relationship wholly. I have seen, boys are very helpful but they are very egoistic & they don’t wanna to see themselves under any girl. While a girl don’t. I have heard BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN A WOMAN IS PRESENT, but I never listen BEHIND ANY SUCCESSFUL WOMAN ANY MAN IS PRESENT. If a woman rises due to her own & for her struggling life. But ONE THING ASTONISHED ME A LOT - WHEN SHE WIN THEN PEOPLE PRAISE  HER & ALSO COMMENTS HER  LIKE “GOOD WOMAN RARELY MAKE HISTORY” I too hate this word. btw I wanna say , how can you behave well when society become like a wall in front of your success, if you behave them well then they will became more violent & cruel to down image .  I have seen many cases & read many great women’s life story; it’s really make me cry. It changes my mind totally. I don’t know whether I can win in my life or not or whether I can fulfill my dream or not. But I only know I can follow my dream & try my best to fulfill it.
I really don’t need any help, when I feel I can do it by myself, yeah , I need help when I think I can’t do it alone. I need help when it comes about society matter. I love to do something for my world & for my society. I may crazy to earn money, but it’s not for me. I wanna earn money as I too hate to depend on others, I wanna do everything by myself. I WANNA BE ONE MAN ARMY.  Btw this also true , I never get any kind of help from anyone, SERIOUSLY TELLING… NOT TELLING LIE… IT DOESN’T MEAN I AM EGOISTIC & DID N’T BEG HELP…IT’S NOT LIKE THAT. I BEG HELP BUT I SCOLDED BY OTHERS EVEN IF I ALSO GOT BAD & HARASS COMMENTS. WHICH CHANGE MY MIND & HEART… that’s the reason I wanna do everything alone?
Sometimes people call me I am egoistic, arrogant, rude behavior, no manner , many things what come in their mouth...but can anyone try to know why sometimes my behavior change…can anyone try to talk with me nicely…no … everyone belive , what  some group of people say about me . how people believe  others blindly … which I too hate.. Now my life has only & one dream…
Seriously telling, I don’t like any guy…I don’t like because I never get any kind of help but my name spoiled for them. Most of the time I have seen without doing anything I faced many problem. I never hurt anyone but I always hurt by others. I have seen - Boys specially love to flute rather to maintain a friendship.  But why this thing happens with me I don’t know. It’s true I too hate that fluting matters, but my name always comes there. That’s the reason now a days I afraid to make any friendship. Yeah, I may love to write romantic poems or stories. But I am not in love. Seriously telling. I can’t love anyone blindly. even if till now I never love anyone. I too hate rumors but I always faced that. I wanna make friendship but that turn into false friendship. So I too hate when someone ask me why you don’t believe in love or any love relationship. As I have not seen any true love relationship till now.
Yeah, it’s true I was / am not any love relationship. But I judge everyone & I have also friends. It just likes a friendship & I cut for this love matters. Because I too hate flute & I too hate when people use my name in wrong place & case. I too hate. I always face many problems related this reason. While  I have no such intention.
Even If I am also saying, I have no such intention to love anyone in my future life. as I don’t wanna murder my dream , it’s a great mean to me & I know if I’ll go beyond him then surely problems come. So I too afraid to love anyone specially when it seriously. I can’t do flute seriously telling, you may take I am an old mentality girl. But sorry, I can’t do time pass or I can’t use any guy for my self-development, I am not that type of mean minded girl  . I can help myself, it may take more time to establish myself still I am happy with it.  Even if I don’t think to live in a love relationship in my whole life , if it’s not TRUE. As I know nobody can understand me or understand my dream .so it’s better to live single. I love to live single till I’ll get anyone who really fit for me / understand  me &  Never try to cheat me or use my name in any false case ; it’s easy for me to catch  lie or cheat.  If anyone need my help I am always ready to help even if I wanna do work in group or together, but it should be in  professionally not any inter personal relationship.
NOW , MY GOD IS EVERYTHING TO ME. I WANNA DO EVERYTHING HOW MUCH I CAN, I WANNA MAKE MYSELF IN SUCH A WAY THAT NO ONE CAN DEFEAT ME OR COMMENTS ME.  SO I DON’T NEED ANY FALSE LOVE LIFE… I AM HAPPY WITH A SINGLE LIFE… BUT IT’S MY REQUEST PLEASE DON’T USE MY NAME OR DON’T SPREAD ANY WRONG NEWS. WHILE I KNOW WHAT’S THE TRUTH, I CAN N’T  SAY EVERYTHING IN PUBLIC BUT IT DOES N’T  MEAN YOU PEOPLE CAN TELL WHAT COMES IN YOUR MIND. SORRY, I CAN’T ALLOW.
I have dream & Lets me to fulfill it. In love matter sorry, till now no one was & is in my life. I don’t know my future. If I’ll get a person who will understand me & my dream, I’ll love him otherwise FEEL IT’S BETTER TO LIVE SINGLE WHOLE LIFE… I CAN DO EVERYTHING & I AM ALSO THAT MUCH STRONG FROM MY MIND. BUT I BECAME WEAK WHEN PEOPLE SPREAD WRONG NEWS ABOUT ME. So if anyone has any doubt then ask me, don’t worry I am ready to give all answers, but I can’t receive any rumors.  you can’t realize how it feels WHEN YOU STAND ALONE FOR YOURSELF & NO ONE IS THERE BESIDES YOU TO HELP & PROTECT YOU FROM YOUR ENEMIES.
PS:- IT’S FOR THOSE WHO ASK ME THESE Q. ... NOT FOR ALL …THANKS FOR READING THIS … HOPE U ALL UNDERSTAND ME … !   

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form