STAY FOOLISH & STAY HUNGRY

STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH

I love this quote of Steve Jobs.


[Steve Jobs told this ,While delivering his speech in stand Ford University ]

I gonna share my views on this.  After reading this article -you can understand what I mean “hunger & foolish”. This is a short article briefly i have described the whole issue ... 

STAY FOOLISH

I BELIEVE EVERYONE BECOME FOOL AT LEAST AT ONE POINT OF THEIR LIFE. SO IT’S A COMMON PROBLEM FOR EVERYONE. BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE VERY STUPID. LIKE ME ;)

Some people are born wise , they are very complicated & clever from their childhood days . Sorry ! I don’t mean to say all wise people use their talent in negative sense , it depends on their mindset  & some people born with empty mind , God Knowingly don’t give them as he wanna teach something good through life learning process. I believe– God is very wise & very selective.

I am saying about me –

when I was child, I was the extremely foolish girl even I can’t understand if someone comments me anything, I take everything in a positive way. Even I am the eldest girl in my whole family. Means I am the first girl of my family & eldest one, yeah - I have two eldest brothers (cousin); I am talking about my whole family.

When I was child I never find any problem in my life even I didn’t get pain from anywhere. I was purely a home sick girl, I more attract towards my family members than others. I had little friend circle , I was little bit introvert type , I don’t like to talk more  ,I love to invest my time in own work like drawing , writing , gardening etc. I had only one best friend she was not only my best friend but also like my sister. I love her so much, she is my only friend with whom I "was - am" very free, and even I love to spend my time only with her.

But when I came hostel I really understand the actual meaning of life , slowly I entered into real world, till stand-10th I didn’t have any idea about the complicated world , I was really a foolish girl , so I faced lots of problem . at that time “people loved to mock me , knowingly put me into problems , even I was criticize by others for my silly mistakes , I had done many mistakes as I didn’t know the world the properly” . I always take the world as I was but the world was not like that, world is full of complicated, cunning people, if you wanna win then use your brain more than your heart , Seriously telling, here no one will see how much you suffer everyone will see your result. At first I faced lots of problem which made me wise ,even I learnt so many lessons which I can’t learn from my home . my life lessons are very precious for me , which I love to share with everyone , as I don’t want what mistakes I have done other people repeat the same. In every stage of my life I learn one new lesson, I met new new people having different personality & views. I have marked if you analyze everyone you will surely find at least one good nature & I love to note it down & try to do that. TRUE ABOUT ME .

I mainly cheated by people in friendship matter (please don’t take it love issue, its friendship. I have no Love issue till now but it doesn’t mean I hate Love, truth is I can’t believe today’s world so easily. As I know myself, I am very serious about any relation matters. So I love to make friendship rather than committed love life). Till now I never find any true friend except one my child hood friend (my best friend), others were frauds.

I have divided my friendship in several parts –

TYPE 1-

Who make friendship for their benefit & forget when their work completed, they are the most complicated & selfish people, stay away from them. Now a days you will find maximum people belongs to this category.

I FOUND THIS KIND OF PEOPLE IN EVERYWHERE .

TYPE 2-

Who make friendship for their pleasure & time pass, it’s a kind of short term friendship. When this kind of people make friendship with you , they will make you feel they are everything for you. Means they are very cunning kind, they make friendship for enjoyment & mind fresh. They are not your well wiser, when they see your process in any field, they start talking about you & try to down you, if you don’t listen their words they can break their friendship. I know- how it feels , because when I was fool & stupid ,people loves me a lot & they use my name in everywhere so I faced lots of problems & I blamed unnecessarily , but when I tried to understand each & every situation , at that time I realized my position before them ,after that I tried to progress & make myself in their level. At first they laugh at me, then they surprise for my work, finally they cut off their friendship.

I FOUND THIS KIND OF PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOL LIFE + COLLEGE LIFE (11TH &12TH)  AS AT THAT STAGE , I WAS VERY STUPID , SLOWLY SLOWLY I TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD

TYPE 3-

Final one -who can give their life in the shack of friendship. This kind of people cries when you cry & pray before God when you face problem. MY only & one best friend (RITA RANI PALAI), no one can take her position, she worth it. Even I can sacrifice everything for my friends but if I found someone is cheating me I never forget them , may I forgive them & let them go but I can’t make friendship second time . As I learnt many lessons from my past life, my bad position because of my bad choice in friendship, I am not blaming them I am blaming myself because I was very fool so they take the advantage of it. So now first I try to read the mind, then make friendship. Now I can’t do any friendship purely from my heart. This is the bitter truth about me. As I know my problem, I can’t tolerate cheating. in my life how much I help others I never get that much from them but I wanna give a big thanks to my lord he helped me a lot as in my past life as I helped many people unconditionally .

So at the first stage of my life means I passed out my 10th board at the age of 14-15 years , means my actual life started when I was 15 years old , till 15 years I didn’t have any knowledge about world & complicated people. Now I have that much knowledge “how to deal with different people, how to change your mind time to time, how to handle the situation, how to read a person’s mind.”
I learn so many useful lessons as I was a great fool in my early life, I feel- God may knowingly did this. He wanna make me STRONG, KNOWLEDGEABLE & WISE through this. May be he felt I’ll die if I’ll not learn anything. I love this quote “SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST” – if you are fit for survive then you will live, so in this complicated world if you wanna be like a saint then it’s better go to any mountain & pray god . It’s the best option for you otherwise you will die in this complicated world. So do your work wisely, use your brain more than heart?Otherwise you will fail in everywhere.

So if you are foolish then don’t worry learn from your past mistakes, if you do the same mistakes again & again then God even can’t help you? I believe “if you are born in foolish then it’s not your mistake if you can’t learn anything from your life then it’s your mistake” even I believe "if you are born foolish then you will earn better things than those who born with complicated mind".  Don’t worry if you born in foolish, God never let his child die for his/her foolishness, God always teach you lessons directly or indirectly. If you are not that much wise enough to understand his message then you is not fit for survive. So staying fool is good -as sometimes it teach you new lessons & sometimes it acts as blessings.

Foolish refers to - doing mistakes, if you are doing mistakes, don’t worry , Forget that but don’t forget the lessons learnt from that.

STAY HUNGRY

Hunger means to get success.

Success is based on our long term & short term goal. if you have short term goal then don’t worry you can achieve it early but if you have long term goal you have to keep patience till it accomplish otherwise your dream will be become like a dream. I have seen many people give up at the end of their goal, after give up they repent their mistakes.  So don’t give up whatever the situation comes in your life. If you have high dream then obstacles will come but make yourself in such a way that no obstacles can push you back. Success belongs to those who dare, don’t be afraid to take any risk.

Be like a hungry man – means when you feel hungry at that time you can’t sleep well even can’t do anything properly until you eat something. So success is like that, you can’t sleep well even can’t take your meal well until you reach at your destination. If you are hunger for success then be sure one day you will get success.

Sometimes people satisfied with small goal or small success while they deserve more. So don’t be happy if you accomplish something good ,try something new, do something new then only you can achieve great success in your future life. Success is like use & trial method – try different ways to reach at your goal.
Success is also of different kinds – educational success, business success, scientific success.

So when it’s about business & scientific success you not only need knowledge but also need creative ideas, because knowledge will helps you to show your work but creative idea will help you discover something new & different, which may not exist. So if you have only knowledge then don’t be so much happy that you can do anything but truth is you can’t. This is the bitter truth. Bio based Scientists are doing research on something which already exists but they show that to whole world, engineering based scientists little bit more creative as they use their brain to do something new. But a business man uses of the idea of invention & make a new innovative product, which world need. so don’t be happy with short term success always try to find out something new, always try something new , always do something new , which will help you to become more creative. Anyone can be a knowledgeable person- read different books, read -day & night … but it need more effort to become creative.

So here hunger refers to –hungry for success, don’t be happy with anything or small success or small term goal while you deserve more. Always try to doing something new & different. You have talent but you have to utilize it properly.

HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN TO SAY.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form