BORN TO BE CRITICIZED



There was a time I believe in labor not on luck but slowly I start believe on luck. I believe Luck really matters. I am talking about myself sometimes I feel like I born to be criticized. I am talking about my recent life.

3-4 months before I was updating in social media about My GATE exam and future studies like M-tech even laughing at jobs. Even for GATE exam I lost 2 companies too. Like HCL another is Hotel management in UK, if anyone wants then check my twitter account January last and February first week posts. yeah , I was taking e-GATE coaching from GATE forum and bring the study materials form MADE EASY ,My papa tried his best but I decided to read at home taking coaching in internet means e-GATE coaching as I can read well at home than hostel after staying 4 years in engineering hostel Now I hate even can’t think about further hostel life . I appeared 2 online exams like MADE EASY EVEN GATE FORUM. Even I applied some m-tech exams too, but I changed my plan to join in job after looking at my rank. My rank is poor, forget about IIT, I can’t even get NIT that’s why I stop dreaming about M-tech as my first priority is getting good college then my favorite branches which only available in NITS AND IITS + some reputed colleges in INDIA for M-tech and no other college have that branch in INDIA if available then for limited seat or limited people or self financing. It doesn’t matter where you passed your B-tech, your M-tech level should be good, M-tech is very important than B-tech , once I passed from IIIT can’t think about any private or general college. From my childhood days I love to study in government even reputed colleges. so college is my first priority even my branch also matters most , one side these are my main conditions before joining in M-tech and another main drawbacks are high students appear means CS+ IT mix= CS in M-TECH, I am also from general background so no reservation valid for me even I didn’t have interest in My branch when I joined first my engineering, in the end of 6th semester I started loving my branch whereas my friends started taking coaching from 2nd year means from 3rd semesters. I didn’t go for any coaching also, as I didn’t have interest but after knowing its future perspectives I started loving my branch, I think about further studies like doing m-tech to make my dream true, which I can’t fulfill while joining my engineering. That’s why I also tried my best unfortunately further failed to achieve my dream , now my next step is doing job and prepare for GRE , Through GRE I surely can get that branch in any country, as educating myself is my final destination no matter what my age become when I further pursing my next career. Money also plays a big role here either for education or for your personal requirements. Now I am 23 years old , can't wait more that’s why I have to do everything before I touch 30 , only 7 years left to touch 30 , Otherwise I can’t handle myself. 

I still remember when I was in my engineering career when my friends approach me for sit in placement I knowingly make plans what to say not to sit in placement drive , now my situation force me to sit in placement drive even force me to join in any job as soon as possible but one thing is true , I heartily want a job even I am honest towards my job career. So I learnt one big lesson from my past “life is unpredictable”. Now everyone laugh at me , some also doubt at my education , I may have backlogs that’s why I delay 1 year whereas I already passed from IIIT with provisional certificate and mark sheet on 6th September 2014 – but whom I’ll say and what ? Who is listening my vague words? No one, sometimes I feel like I born to criticize and unnecessarily blamed, but can’t avoid it. My life is creating these , I don’t.
Sometimes I ask some question to myself

what I am doing- is that right ?
Am I punishing myself?

Whenever I ask these questions to myself

what I am going to do?
where is my dream?
WHERE ARE MY DESTINATION & the distance between destination and dream? 
A unknown fear arise in my heart , what gonna be my future , for what I sacrifice my friends , my life , my time – HOW CAN I GIVE UP THAT? Can’t think about give up. No , Not at all , then I strong my mind and count my time + age + time left as within 3 years I gonna get what I wanna do . Otherwise I can’t do within my whole life, gonna work hard, more and more.

I learnt one lesson from my life (not valid for all as all are not unlucky like me) “Sometimes from what we run from one time comes we have to run after that because that’s the only way we can do anything. We have to compromise with our life and situation” It may be late but slowly I got to know the importance of money that’s why I wanna does job. What we want we rarely get and I am a unique person from my birth with worst luck.

What’s about my dream, I gonna move forwards slowly with plan. Hope
God support me here , but before that I wanna do job then I’ll move towards my dream , I may be alone but I am stubborn . I am not alone my nature is with me, I love animals and my greenish beautiful earth is with me.

I BELIEVE WHERE I'LL GET LOVE AND OPPORTUNITIES I'LL MOVE THERE, BUT WITHIN MY COUNTRY I FEEL I'LL GET BETTER PERSPECTIVES, TILL NOW I DIDN'T GET AS I NEVER TRIED, LET ME TRY FIRST  !

I NEVER RUN AFTER MONEY , I RUN AFTER LOVE & WORK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T DO FOR THEM , MAN WISHES GOD DISPOSES , LET GOD DECIDES MY FUTURE, AS WHAT I WANT I NEVER GET THAT .


SOME ARTICLES DEFINES ME- MY HEART FELT WORDS

MY LIFE MY CHOICE
http://poemstoryshayari.blogspot.in/2014/02/my-life-my-choice.html

MY DREAM
http://poemstoryshayari.blogspot.in/2014/10/is-dreaming-biggest-sin.html

LOVE VS CAREER
http://poemstoryshayari.blogspot.in/2014/04/dream-vs-love.html

http://poemstoryshayari.blogspot.in/2014/07/choose-your-career-love-life-wisely.html

DREAM DOES IT MATTERS
http://poemstoryshayari.blogspot.in/2014/07/dream-does-it-really-matters.html

OUR CHOICES
http://poemstoryshayari.blogspot.in/2014/04/life-our-choices.html

TIME HAS ALL ANSWER
http://poemstoryshayari.blogspot.in/2014/02/everything-will-comes-to-you-in-perfect.html

5 REASONS WHY I SHOULD NOT GIVE UP
http://poemstoryshayari.blogspot.in/2014/02/5-reasons-why-i-should-not-give-up.html



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form