EVERY LIFE HAS A STORY


Every life has a story either success or failure. As an I dreamer I know how it feels, when your dream break into pieces. My life is like an open source story for everyone; it open source as anyone can read it for not repeating the mistakes I did in my past. I am open to all , as I believe no one can hide the truth then why I’ll try , because I know even I try I can’t , Truth spread everywhere easily either as a rumors or as a real truth. But whatever I know no body says real truth, truth always mix with at least 10% lie, because it just like sound which goes from one medium to another medium mix with some noise even we try to filter we can’t do it 100%, some noise part still there like wise in present world truth is like sound which always mix with some lie. But this is my story which I am writing by own , may you people take it lie or fake , it doesn’t matter for me , still I’ll say what I am writing that’s 98% true , as I am also not 100% perfect. 2% fake or lie to save myself from people. Because I know the world in better way.

My life is like a fuzzy logic, where you give one input but it gives output with lots of error even I try to use hit and trial method always end up with 50% similarity, I means to say whatever I dream till now I rarely achieve that it doesn’t mean I never try, I always try my best but end up with pain or something different or nearly similar to my dream. That’s why now days I keep many options to make myself flexible. One side my won bad life another side fake news about me , make myself more depress.
People love to spread fake news about my identity and my career issue and love issues. Let me clarify that.

My identity

I am from a well educated family My grand papa (My papa’s papa) was Agriculture officer + LAND LORD from his forefathers time, My grand papa (My mom’s papa) is Mathematics lecture, My Papa is post graduate in MATHEMATICS from a famous university (UTKAL UNIVERSITY), My mom is graduate in ARTS, My Little  brother is doing MBA In finance or marketing (continuing In SRI UNIVERSITY-Ravisankar-ART OF LIVING). I am only graduate from IIIT (My little brother has not waste time like me that’s why we are now same in education as I spoiled my 2 years time in “+3 – zoology honors + medical preparation”) Now , I am trying to pursue my career either in be law or journalism or computer related or researched based or social work fields. I am proud of my family, as we all are well educated but belong to upper cast that also from Brahmin family so it’s a kind of punishment in present world because neither reservation system works in education or in job. Even we can’t get job as per our education but money matters a lot so we all have to do job. So every life has a story - My life match with my papa , he couldn’t make his dream true that’s why I’ll not give up , No means no , neither I’ll marry nor I’ll divert mind in any other work till I get what I want. Because my dream is to make my parents feel proud for me. one day that time will surely come, about my nationality – sorry to say – I don’t know – where we born it doesn’t mean that should be our native place or originality , that’s our birth place, neither I am Oriya nor Bengali nor telgu or Tamil or behari, I am belongs to all, those who love me and help me to get success I am for them even I’ll work for them. I can’t love who don’t love me , so I don’t have any native place or original place where I origin , I have one birth place where I born BUT where I’ll die with pride that’ll be my native place.

My career 

I am passed from my 10th board in the year 2006 then 12th 2008 then joined in +3 in zoology honors + medical coaching for 2 years means I continue my education till 2010 then joined in engineering till 2014.My childhood dream was to become a doctor but end up with engineer, then I dream for m-tech but end up with job, now what’s my next step I already planned it with many options still I prepared for the worst. No, dispose of my life plan or career plan till I get, it can be law or journalism or    computer related or researched based or social work, I show my interest in these then what my life is going to give I don’t have any idea, but I believe whatever I’ll do that should be best one, what mistakes I did in past I don’t wanna repeat same. So no exposes of my career plan till I get what I want. But now my present status is – I need a Job badly to keep myself in a stable state. Then I’ll process further , now I am 23 + years , so I have planned within 3 years I may reach at that position what I always wish for !

My Love issues

Yet, I don’t have any as no one love me how much I do, yes! It’s true my love issues starts from when I joined in engineering. After that it goes, like people come and goes like tides in sea. I believe it’s better to flirt till you get a perfect match than spoil someone’s life. I love to flirt that’s why I chose internet , internet is best medium to flirt which start with open your laptop and ends with shut down your laptop , I believe in true love , even I believe love is blind but you need a perfect person for love. You can’t love all, till now I have many crashes, its list is long that’s why I never hurt in love as I get new one after that. You know there is a benefit having crush, your love transfer from one body to another as per your place. But I know one day I gonna end up with true love with a perfect person.

I don’t need a perfect person, I need a true one.

I don’t need a beautiful face; I need a beautiful heart person.

I don’t need a successful person , I need a hard working person as I know I can make him successful if he’ll cooperate with me . I have ideas but I need to implement in real life with cooperation. I need a hard working person as I believe in hard work than talent.

I don’t need a rich person, I need a rich person who is rich from heart, and I hate narrow minded people.

I don’t need a close hearten person; I need an open one, who cans share his everything.

In total , I need a good person no matter how he looks or what he do , I need a good , hard working person who has ability to get success by own not using his parents money.
Even my parents are stop searching such kind of person for me, as they know they can’t even they know me well I can’t adjust with wrong one. So they stop searching for me, when I was in engineering 3 most best marriage proposals I had got, all were my relatives means distance known Oriya, Brahmin peopleone is USA Based Oriya doctor, another is IAS, 3rd one is IIT engineer he also USA based, but I didn’t wanna marry as I knew they might have money but I can’t be sure I can make my own image , what’s my life’s end dream. My own image matters a lot than money. I am not lying; I know them who gave me proposals. I know if my parents chose guys for me he’ll surely best for me – RICH + HIGHLY EDUCATED but I don’t need these 2 , I need a person who helps me to get success + having own image in society. For me NAME has greater priority than MONEY. Even my family is not so strict in love marriage they known me well , as till now I don’t have any love issue , I may flirt with many in internet which I told my parents too but in real life I keep myself distance from boys in general , I love to talk with those who are good and well behaved. My parents have faith on me even my choice that I can’t chose any wrong guy for me who disrespect them or me. I need a good person first + educated one, he may be from any place in INDIA or WORLD, I don’t have any bias feelings as I need a good person who can understand me even handle me, I can help him to get success + get name but In return I also need freedom for my social work + make my own image, so I don’t have problem with either people or place but I don’t have idea on rumors. Let rumors in their place I am going to live my life in my way.

These are real truth about me. I wrote this article to clarify some doubts , I don’t have much time to write a big article as due to diversified career choice + worst luck , I have to work hard as per that . Sorry, if I made any silly mistake in my writings.

                                       

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form