JOB, EDUCATION AND LIFE


SOCIETY

Education not only makes us educated but also it gives us a platform to raise our head before others, it makes us a civilized human being too. I give more priority to education than money because now a day’s anyone can earn, just an example look at every rich people throughout the world even ministers, most of them or you can say 85% are not highly qualified, some also only school pass out. But they all have well reputation in society even power to kill someone too. They can do everything they want .One start up a business after completion of MBA and another start up a business after completion of schooling , you might have think MBA person will get more success than only schooling pass out , Sorry ! you are wrong , Business is unpredictable. I have seen even judged most of the time school pass out can do better business than MBA pass out, but way is different. One do everything more professional way (MBA) another one do everything either through experience or family background knowledge.  So education also doesn’t define your success but being highly educated is one’s choice.  Yes! I give more priority to higher education, it doesn’t mean I am highly educated but I am trying my best even looking forward to that too or can say in my family all are highly educated. For that I feel proud of myself.

There is a great advantage of being educated: you will be humble and have knowledge on what’s right and what’s wrong whereas those poor people who are living in slum areas they are mainly uncivilized types. More of the criminals are belongs to that place the main reason behind CRIME is poverty + lack of education + proper culture + criminal environment. Many factors are responsible if a person do crime and these are common factors. If you difference between slum and village then village has different environment. Village is just lower grade to urban even some village also there which are like semi urban type too. I also love my village, which situated on balesore near bay of bangle. I hardly stay in my village, I remember I stayed near about 2 years completely after my grandma’s death, as when I born my papa was in an entrepreneur development job in balesore. But due to shut down of that company, my papa entered into railway job then from that day he is away from balesore. We stayed many different places when I was kid but near about 18 years I spend in Rourkela. That’s why I have great attachment with Rourkela. I may spend less time in my village but we regularly go our village in every vacation in our school days but nearly about 10-12 years we stop going our village except my papa and mama. Still some village memory I captured in my heart like “my old family and my friends.” I judged, village people are civilized even highly educated too. If someone do the farming still he complete his schooling, I am talking about my village most of the people are very highly educated even all are well established in different place in INDIA some also in foreign too. But slum is different, mainly refuses live there. I never visit slum areas but yes! For my work I had gone one slum area, I am not criticizing them but I couldn’t go inside more. Due to bed smell and unhygienic environment. After looking at them I feel like I am living in a palace, seriously saying.  whenever I remind their life style , I pray before my lord – “I’ll try my best not to do any wrong work in my present life but don’t give me such life ever. Can’t think about.” Those you see their way of living they only can understand their situation, they only can feel how painful poverty life is. I am not saying I am too rich , but my papa is a government service holder even my grand papa was a landlord so we don’t have to worry , making my own name and earn by own is my own identity , I don’t want to depends on others , that’s why I feel pain or taking tension. I have seen poor people, their life style. If I stay at one place at least for 1-2 hours I can judge the people, their environment and their life style well. Poor people mainly do the physical work whole day that’s why they need desi daru, they drink desi daru because it give them extra energy to work more. But it indirectly motivates them to do the crime , if you will give one desi daru bottle and tell a heavy dunked person to do any kind of crime they can do it easily as daru is their weak point.  Some educated poor people also follow this step when they don’t get job. So for this I blame their society and the environment. How you will teach your kids they will become like that. When a child follows any wrong steps, why we criticize their parents as home is our basic learning point. I think I never got any wrong lessons.



PERSONAL

Now about my life issues - I love my family so much that’s why now a days I wanna stay away from them as it will be better for them , They are unnecessarily facing problems for me , if my papa will support me then he is listening comments for me , what I judged . My papa smile and say move on but I can understand the whole issue. I am not kid. I am belongs to a well educated family,we are not so poor too even neither from my school life to college life, I don’t have any bad image in my whole career except this I have got best student award, wherever I go I may face problem for truthfulness or more serious for my study except these two I never face problems in other issues and my all quarrel relates with education matters only. I never quarrel with others or problem with others in any other matters except education, if someone try to interfere with my dream I can’t forgive them even neither my dressing sense nor my behavior towards elders is bad, nobody can say (I bet), I don’t know if someone say anything fake about me. I give respect how much someone deserves. I also rowdy type too when I see injustice and crime. I have dual personality, I can be too good even too bad, too bad only for bad people. Still my family is facing problem for me, it means people have problem with my personality and work, better I should leave this place as soon as possible. I can’t see my parents face problems and listing comments unnecessarily for me as they are the only people in this world who support me , that’s why now a days nobody supporting me whatever I say even do , that’s also a main reason why I indirectly boycott my brother , I want to see him successful and he should not face any kind of problem for me , I judge everything and I take decisions as per that. I am not telling lie but what I’ll say to others. They are attacking us behind as no one has power to tell anything in front of us as all know we are belongs to a good family. So better I should leave, because for me everyone facing problem. I never fear for die, I am like this from beginning as I love to take risk and daring work but not all kind of daring work, sorry! I have also some limit. I believe “we all will die one day so better live now , forget about your death, don’t live like die every day, and don’t fear all to live. It’s your life, so live fullest. Don’t worry; no one can kill you if your GOD don’t want.”

So now my life is in measurable state, I need a job badly. It doesn’t mean I can do any kind of work , I always chose a job which is perfectly match with me , I can’t do those jobs where I don’t have interest. I wanna be a good , honest employee, that’s why I am moving forward towards my career related job. I am ready to do all kind of job related to my career. next is MONEY which is badly required for me now, I can’t work under low wage , of course for living in a good place you need at least 20,000 per month , so I should get a job where I can earn at least 25,000 per month as a fresher. Money gives you confidante even helps you to work more with interest. That’s why I am looking forward to my job career but I have to care for my dream career too, I have to keep it separate from my professional job, I have to learn how to maintain personal and professional career because due to my dream issues now I am worry about my job career and get a good job in a good IT company. We all have dreams that’s why I didn’t sit in placement drive but it doesn’t mean I don’t want to work or do job , I want even wanna do but I also have a life even dream.  if in case for my problematic life , I’ll not get any better kind of job in INDIA then I’ll try to any kind of professional low wage jobs in outside of my country(AS PER PLACE),because I need a job urgently , I need it as soon as possible. I wanna be self independent , I wanna see my parents smile for me , but it doesn’t mean I can do any kind of job . I am not saying I am so talented or educated for my job but I am a hard working person even I’ll try my best to show my capability.

Now it gives me lots of pressure how to get a perfect job which match with my expectations + good wage. Now I am planning even working let’s see, what result I gonna get. I am a suborn kind of person, I may fail 100 times but I never consider myself as failure. As I always judge why I failed then try to rectify myself, but one thing which frightened me “if I’ll not get a better job for my dream issues then?”. Last option low wage job at outside country(as per place), if I’ll not get any perfect job in INDIA !!!

PS: - My heartfelt words and true words about me, don’t take it in negative sense.


I BELIEVE IN PRESENT WORLD IT'S EASY TO EARN MONEY WITHOUT BEING EDUCATED, Look at many business man IN India or In world , Small to large - highest educational background must be Graduation and lowest is very less (not even 10th pass) , still people respect them as they have money . For me money is nt a big issue, The lesson what I learnt from my own family , One movie motivates me more that’s Rajinikanth Lingaa” just because , somehow it relate with my life and family too .

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form