BIRACIAL LOVE STORY

Mixed race children are born intelligent as compare to stereotype same cultural gene pool.

Image result for biracial children


This is a controversial issue, I know many many stereotype and sophisticated people with ill and close mind-set may ignore this fact but this is the true fact.
Every time I see myself I tell my God , if I’d be a doctor or medical related then I can explore many fields like this . I really love this kind of research studies and help mankind better .

This idea arose in my mind after I came across some intelligent people and I am kind of girl I scan a person well , if I feel touchy (in the sense touch to my mind , rarely heart as intelligent matters a lot for me) .
I may speaks a lot non sense but I know where I should speak non sense and where I should speak sense. Both varies as per priorities of people, their level of mind set. I can’t discuss this before any religious or fully sophisticated person otherwise I’ll be misunderstood or normal one as now also many people love to stay with same cultural stigma . It depends, whom you want to deliver your words or knowledge.
I am not saying being totally westernize is good , sometimes people take the good things in bad way as bad things attracts easily than good things still I am not saying western culture is bad , that’s really good and the way they research and educational sector but some social culture like drinking and depression etc. is a great issue due to huge competition otherwise western culture is good , I can say every culture is good but you should love your culture more as it is bind with your identity . You should not forget your original identity.
Now a day’s people accepting the bad things easily whereas which is good we are ignoring that fact.
That’s why I always write stories on mixed cultural LOVE (My story blog -http://myphotogaller.blogspot.in/ ) , as I promote Mixed race LOVE STORIES even in INDIA , where we have lots of bias ness in our mind as well as in our soul too like cast , religion , status etc. etc. . So when you get out of it at that time you’ll feel you have got freedom. But this is also TRUE that, HINDU community are less as compare to MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN, so I prefer for biracial love stories within Hindu communities, I am little bit religious concern personality.
So when it comes to biracial – how it’ll look like, have you read – 2 STATES by Chetan Bhagat?  It’s like that.
But how many of your parents will agree with this , now also in INDIA many families don’t like inter states or inter regional marriages etc. , as they feel it’ll damage their culture but truth is this will enhance our intelligence and people will be more diversified and more tolerant to different culture and people will be more OPEN MINDSET .
So I am spreading this biracial love stories through my stories from last many years but now I’ll do openly , when I’ll perfectly establish myself means of course I need to establish so that others will help me too and I can do better work too .
2 dreams I have
1)    Make a better society scientifically
2)    Do something for destitute people

I don’t believe anything without PROOF and SCIENTIFIC REASONS, that’s why I gonna prove my words with scientifically, how scientifically biracial people or children are more intelligent and beautiful than others -

1)    Mixed race children genetically better due to diversity of the gene pool?
2)    Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors
3)    Children born of two ethnically diverse parents typically better looking than children of a single ethnic background.
(Researchers analysed genetic information from more than 100 studies
These included details of 350,000 people from urban and rural communities
The team found that greater genetic diversity is linked to increased height
It is also associated with better cognitive skills and higher education levels)

Science -
A Modern Genetic Perspective
For over a century animal and plant biologists have known that mixing two diverse strains of a plant or animal can result in more vigorous and healthy offspring. This “hybrid vigour” was first shown by American Plant Scientist George Shull at the Station for Experimental Evolution, Cold Spring Harbour, in 1908 when he crossed two different corn strains resulting in a more vigorous hybrid.

So, could mixed race children gain a noticeable genetic advantage and show degree of hybrid vigour?

Hybrid Vigour
Hybrid offspring are called the first filial or “F1” generation, hence the term gardeners are familiar with when buying seed; ‘F1 hybrid’. To produce F1 hybrids, the farmer crosses two pure-bred parent strains. Often, these parent stocks are relatively small populations and hence are genetically rather uniform. For this reason, the hybrid offspring tend not only to be more vigorous than their parents, but are also relatively uniform in appearance, a second desirable trait.

How far does hybrid vigour extend?
Hybrid vigour represents just one point on a spectrum of how related two parents are.
At one end of the spectrum is inbreeding, where the parents are closely related. This tends to produce very unfit offspring, many of which die young. Better is to choose an unrelated partner. When the partner is not only unrelated but comes from a different population, this is like being ‘super-unrelated’ and can lead to hybrid vigour. However, there must be an end-point where the parents are too different. Most obviously this end-points comes when the parents are so unrelated they are actually different species. Thus, when a donkey and a horse mate the offspring are called mules. Mules are interesting because the show some elements of hybrid vigour, being strong and hard-working, but they are also infertile.

What is the basis of ‘Hybrid Vigour’?
There are two main components of hybrid vigour, referred to as ‘outbreeding’ and ‘heterozygote advantage’. Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes containing about 30,000 genes. Only the sex chromosomes break the ‘pairs’ rule, women having two ‘X’ chromosomes and men one ‘X’ and one ‘Y.
If you carry two copies of a gene that differ slightly in how they work, it is a bit like having an extra channel on your TV set: you don’t have to watch it but there may be times when the extra channel comes in handy. It gives you extra flexibility. An individual who has two identical copies of a gene (good or bad) is called a homozygote, while someone who has two copies that differ is called a ‘heterozygote’.

The benefit of outbreeding
Broken genes are usually rare, so to inherit two broken copies of the same gene is unlucky and can result in serious health problems. However, the chances increase considerably if your parents are related. With more genes that are identical by descent, a child will have more genes where both copies are broken.
If inbreeding is bad, outbreeding, marrying an extremely unrelated partner, should be good for the same reason. With a less related partner, the number of genes in your children that are identical by descent is reduced, and with it the chance that a gene has two broken copies. It is not that your children will inherit fewer broken copies in total, just that every broken copy has a much better chance of finding itself partnered with a good copy.

The benefits of heterozygous advantage
Out breeding can be thought of as avoiding the bad effects of having two broken copies of the same gene. Heterozygous advantage deals with the extra flexibility one may get from having two good, but slightly different copies of the same gene.

Is there hybrid vigour in humans?
So, what happens when people from different human populations marry - is this likely to bring the benefits discussed above? Yes, it probably will, says Amos, both by reducing the number of gene-pairs that are broken and by increasing the number that are ‘both-good-but-different’. Combined, the result should be, on average, children who are genetically healthy, for example, who are less likely to catch ‘flu or who live a little bit longer. However, the size of this effect is extremely difficult to measure because so much of a human’s fate is due to the environment: having good genes won’t stop you getting run over by a drunken motorist!
The Future
In the 21st Century, as more and more populations move and mix with each other, scientists predict that genetic heterozygosity will increase. However, it won’t increase indefinitely, but should reach a peak and then either stabilise or decrease depending on how future generations choose to live.

Non scientifically reasons why biracial people are more intelligent -

1) People are more tolerant of diversity
This leads to more diversity-tolerant, progressive, and globally minded 21st century person sees them as symbols of that global diversity.  

2) Multiracial/Multicultural people have more perceived power in the global economy. 
Being able to speak another language or access another culture has become real power, especially in non-English speaking countries.  Even the image of that access is seen as powerful. 

3) Mixed people, on the average, come from more wealth than non-mixed people. 
Many people do not have enough money to travel to another country, much less create and support a family there.  The section of human population that can afford to cross the geographic (plane ticket), cultural (language learning), and social (costs of living/adapting) boundaries that generally exist between races must have at least a certain level of wealth.  Even if the mixed-race union is between two people of different races born in the same country, the travel/settling costs were spent by an earlier generation and are still indicative of a higher socioeconomic level. 

Lastly I want to say , last nearly 1000 years before we don’t know where we belongs to so we all are evolved from mix culture only and mixed racial background . We directly or indirectly from mixed cultural gene so why now we ignore this fact as we confined with a limited aura of mind set.
So grow up – LOVE LIKE THERE IS NO BOUNDARY, mixed culture already exist in our past so now show ups don’t work out.
Making your family convince is more difficult job than convince society. As they matters most.

ABOUT ME –
Till now I don’t choose anyone even I don’t have any boyfriend but in future as per my mind-set I’ll follow my heart . I’ll even I always follow MIX CULTURE, if I get chance and I wish everyone should be like this which helps you to understand others culture as well as makes you more intelligent and tolerant to other culture even rich too. So in future if I’ll marry then that’ll b MIX CULTURAL OR MIXED RACE otherwise I’ll not as I promote this and I wish everyone should be FRANKLY OPEN UP about this fact. LOVE out of boundaries and see a liberal world as well as more OPEN AND PEACEFUL earth.  
(Mixed cultural love makes you more vibrant as well as intelligent personality. The more educate your mind the more you can see things beyond boundaries, that’s why people call me crazy as I love to research on everything but my research result actually make sense . you can research on this fact – OPEN CHALLENGE !)
THIS IS MY RESEARCH AND FINDING, YOU ALSO CAN JUDGE MY WORDS, I KNOW! WHAT EVER I AM SAYING THAT MAKES SENSE AND THAT IS TRUE TOO.  


Reference - 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form