MY FAMILY IS MY EVERYTHING


We can’t have everything what we want but having a good family means having everything. If you have good family then you have everything , a good supportive family means you can get everything.

My family refers to my My parents and my brother . I am talking about my family without my family support I couldn’t rise . From the beginning of my life when I was kid I saw how was My grand parents – may my grandparents were landlord but now we have less property as my Grandpapa donate many lands for good purpose, I saw my grandparents contribution for our village, my papa is the only son that’s why I rise within a small family still I love to be united.  I saw my parent and grandparents how they behave with others. There is no difference between me and my brother.

I raised in Rourkela but born in Balasore even my native place . I never face any kind of problem in my entire school life , when I didn’t get my favorite college (F.M COLLEGE due to cut off mark) my papa decided to send me KIIT (KALINGA INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY), even the donation is very high at that time still he always want I should get better education for my future studies even KIIT (KALINGA INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY) is a residential college, so no hostel problem and sanity problem . I can get other government college still my papa send me residential so that I don’t have to worry for hostel ,food and tuition tension. In 2 year my papa spent more than 2 lakh for me . still couldn’t perform well in final due to whole Odisha bad result in 2008 . I am the bad lucky girl , in my time new syllabus with new exam schedule  for the first time in 12th board  that’s why too hard question even copy check up too. I still remember who stood 7th position ALL OVER ODISHA was from KIIT (KALINGA INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY- In my college) , her percentage was 87/86.__%  and whole odisha result was only 50% due to strict marking all over odisha . but it doesn’t mean I got very poor mark , I still perform good even I applied for rechecking , in rechecking in my math copy near about 5 question did not check as I gave space in a long question and in last page I did the short question answer. Like wise in botany too . still my parents never lose hope on me . they still have faith one day I’ll give them best result , what they wants to see. Then they send me AAKASH for medical coaching there I spend more than 1 lakh in 1 year becoz AAKASH coaching charges was more than 50,000 in our time (2008) then hostel , as I was in a good hostel . then further in NAIDU coaching for medical only (35,000) + (+3) general studies as I couldn’t sure for my medical result , Getting medical was not easy in my time as in CBSE PMT only 2000 seats and in Odisha only 200 seats for general and I was not so fundamentally clear + I continue my +3 education . while trying medical , I got engineering without performing math (I am serious) , my rank was based on Chemistry + physics as I was sure I’ll get medical but again my luck left me alone as in my time only those who got medical their rank show , and my rank was below that’s why I got call letter from HI-TECH MEDICAL . but I reject  from my side due to high donation then join in IIIT as per my rank , there I spend near about 7 lakh , all paid by my papa . My papa is a government employee in railway and his whole income (80,000 /more) he invest for me and my brother study without thinking about him as he want what he didn’t get , we get that. oneday I want to make his dream true. No doubt I completed my education within 4 years but I didn’t have interest in join software company as I wanna study more AS MY FRIENDS CALL ME MAD AND SOME TRIED TO DOWN ME AND MY NAME KNOWINGLY. SOME TRIED TO DOWN ME , I am a patient and suffered from depression  RUMORS is a gift from my engineering life friends , when I told this to my parents they scold me and told me to concentrate on study for higher education. They wanted to send me HYDRABAD for GATE coaching but I was very depress from my hostel life that’s why I refuse form my side and took e-GATE coaching from GATE FORUM AND MADEEASY at home . I was seriously depress but due to my family’s support I regain my strength to rise again , 4 years I tolerate misbehave still I compromise as my parents always suggest me tolerate everything , don’t fight  and maintain peace as they also love peace and I  am belongs to a good family , May i fight with my parents most of the time but i love them a lot as i know i can't share my pain and failure life with others expect my parents , i can't show my frustration to others except my family as they understand me and  love me a lot. I was the main culprit as I shouldn’t take it seriously and shouldn’t make friends with wrong people in college . My education is my first priority that’s why I always face problem for my education , SOME DON’T WANT I SHOULD GET PLACE AND SOME DIDN’T WANT I SHOULD GO FOR FURTHER STUDIES EVEN SOME OPEN MY PROFILE IN MATRIMONIAL SITE FOR MARRIAGE (MARCH -2014 INCIDENT , wrote about this in my Facebook too) , I was like joker for some , SOME ALSO RUIN MY IMAGE IN SOCIAL MEDIA  AND SPOIL MY DREAM CAREER or CAN SAY INTERFERE IN MY STUDY AND FUTURE EDUCATION. WHICH ACTUALLY THE MAIN REASON OF MY DEPRESSION, EVEN  MY STATE OF FAILURE MIND ALSO TAKE SMILE FROM MY PARENTS LIPS. but slowly slowly due to my family’s support I tried to rise again towards my dream , My parents always support me to get M-tech or MBA . but when I didn’t get M-tech means i got but i didn't get MY FAVORITE BRANCH IN IIT OR NIT then i think about MBA , I never tried for MBA that’s why I couldn’t appear CAT AND XAT etc , I APPEARED “ATMA” even scored good for my education , then through WAT AND PI , I got chance to read in SRI SRI UNIVERSITY. Gonna join . Looking forward to my next MBA life . Hope God help me in my further life. within leisure period I didn’t sit at home – I Go for COMPUTER COURSES even tried for company jobs just know face the interview and remove my fearness as I knew I gonna join either in MBA OR M-TECH but I love to experience But I never told about my Join in MBA OR M-TECH until I take admission.


So in my every stage of my life my parents and family always there EITHER GOOD OR BAD , My parents spend lots of money (MORE THAN 20 LAKH ) for my whole education as I never go for student loan but this time I thinking /planning about taking student loan that also less money as I FEEL GUILTY , my parents spend lots on my education . My parents are GREAT, No matter how much I try I can’t return back what they did for me. so family matters a lot. That's why MARRIAGE  is my 2nd priority as i don't know HOW MUCH MY PARENTS AND MY FAMILY LOVES ME AND UNDERSTAND ME , OTHER CAN DO or NOT  !

A GOOD FAMILY IS LIKE BLESSINGS AND I AM BLESSED HAVING A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.   

PS - Don't believe me , judge by yourself or do investigation by yourself  *Word by Word*. I don't have problem  , if i am fake then tell what ever you want . Don't take it seriously , i am not scolding anyone . it depends on you whether you  take it TRUTH or FAKE but I say from MY HEART :) 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form