TIME SAYS WHEN U SPEAK AND WHEN YOU SHOULD BE SILENT


Time has all answer!
Nothing is much powerful than time, Time makes you successful and time also makes you failure , time makes you rich and time makes you beggar , time tells when you should  be silent and time says when you speak. That’s why I believe nothing is much powerful than time, we are just like doll before time, time plays game with us.
Our own life is a great learning point , u can’t judge someone’s life knowledge looking at their age. There are many people in this world who never knows the meaning of struggle, take examples of -  famous actor’s SON OR DAUGHTER OR   famous INDURILISTS son or daughter OR any BIG Celebrities’ son or daughter. Talent is with everyone but how a celebrities son or daughter get easily to make their dreams true, it may dream for you no matter how much talented you are. It happens with every grass root dreamers, but it doesn’t mean you can’t make your dream real , you have to struggle , instead of looking at celebrities son and daughter , think about the celebrities whom people love a lot , what were they 30/40 years before , once they were struggler too . Success is like magic stick once you get and you gotta know how to handle well, but once you lose that magic stick it’s too difficult to get as now a days everyone wants that magic stick snatching from other. In life everything is business – acting is business, writing is business , cooking is business etc everything is business . Business means you can rise when you can down rest, so it’s like snatching magic stick from using mind (DON’T YOU THINK SO). These are the examples of people who are well knowledgeable and little knowledgeable. Knowledge in the sense life lesson or can say which you gain through struggle and pain.
Now I am 24 years means I have completely 23 years  of life knowledge , but I have only 6-7 years of life knowledge as till school life I never knew what is meaning of struggle , I feel like I can do anything. Everything easy in this world , but the more I enter, the more I know , the more my age grow I came to know WHAT IS WORLD ACTUALLY IS AND GAIN MANY LIFE LESSONS.

I started writing this “OPEN DIARY BLOG “ when I felt I don’t have friends and I make this site to share my voice, my mistake was instead of trying to suppress the matter or solve the matter , I spread unknowingly , which ultimately make my problems double . Now many question may arise in your mind - How ?

I LEARNT ONE IMPORTANT LESSON FROM MY PAST LIFE –  
When you be silent and when you speak. Speak which can be beneficial for you but don’t speak those which can ruin your life. There are many people in your surroundings who show love towards you but inside they hate you, but can you see the FACE WITHIN THE FACE, NO! When you say something about your problem they try to make it double without knowing you or spread rumors in different sense, which ultimately down your image. But if you’ll not share your problem with others and try to solve alone or taking the help of your friends and any other elder people then your problem spread up to little extend , which may not harm you much . Introvert people mainly use Writing as their main medium to share their emotions or voice, sometimes their diary become their best friend and sometimes their blog or book. So when you are a introvert personality, you have less contact than extrovert personality, so where you get the idea of your rumors as you are busy in your life. When rumors spread in broad sense at that time you gotta know something is going wrong with you but till that day you become like unknown to that matters but once a rumor spread means it’s very difficult to gain your same image again. Same case happened with me , when I become silent and lose maximum contact I didn’t come to know what is going behind me and again after again I did the same mistake , mistake in the sense WRITE MY PROBLEMS EITHER IN FACEBOOK OR BLOG IN ANGER BUT IN WRONG WAY . I am not telling YOU SHOULD BE ALWAYS SILENT AND DON’T FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICES but there always two ways of telling truth and fighting against injustices but which way you apply that’s matter , so be wise !

I am talking about me – in my engineering life I faced much problem than other period as I wrote everything what happened with me , my blog became like my personal diary but I didn’t know one day that become the reason of my failure life or problematic life. I am not say I’ll not write but we should know WHAT TO WRITE IN BLOG AND WHAT TO WRITE IN PERSONAL DAIRY. I wrote everything in my blog and facebook , that was my biggest mistake , I took my blog as my BEST FRIEND AS I DIDN’T HAVE ANY.

That’s why now many people hate me , some knowingly call me as I AM SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION , PSYCHOGENIC PATIENT LIKE THIS MANY MORE, Now this news spread in wide range no matter how much I try I can’t avoid such word from my whole life , so now I also accept YES ! I AM A PATIENT, once you habituated with something after that nothing can hurt you more. These all due to my writing and extreme level of OPENNESS. I am not saying I’ll not write my OPEN DIARY BLOG or NO SOCIAL MEDIA, but I have to change no matter what situation will come. sometimes telling bitter truth is also the reason of many enemies unnecessarily . I am talking about me – I WAS THE EXTREME LEVEL OF FOOL- in past I always thought who knows me , that’s why I always write what comes in my mind or happens with me even very simple issues too in social media but do you know who stalk at you silently through social media . Do you ever imagine, No ! So better why you write and why you invite your problems with invitation card. Who knows if your silent enemies got ideas when to attack and when not. You may be a simple person, you may don’t have such problems with others but who knows if others have problem with you. You can’t judge someone so better, be prepare for all kinds of situations.

Sometimes I say something in anger but in the next moment if my words comes true and this kind of cases happens many times in my life that’s why now I fear to say anything unusual in public , people doubt at me like I am the main suspect or I knows everything but I didn’t know anything . So social media is helpful in the same time it can ruin your life too.
That’s why till now what ever I wrote in my blog , that all were my past , now on wards NO MORE OPEN DIARY – I’ll write about me in Open Diary Blog but the matters will be different and I promise WHAT I DID IN PAST , HOPE ! I’LL NOT REPEAT THE SAME. I AM A DIFFERENT KIND OF PERSON, I CAN’T TOLERATE INJUSTICES AND WRONG THINGS BUT MY WAY OF WRITING AND TIMING WILL BE DIFFERENT.

THIS TIME I PROMISE – FIRST ME THEN OTHERS MEANS : NOW ON WARDS I’LL CONCENTRATE ON ME AND MY WORK AND MY DREAM . NO ANY SECOND PEOPLE OR ISSUES EXCEPT ME.

As now people take me as DUFFER  , LIAR AND MAD due to my openness and all time failure , as I fail to prove my words , what I told in my blog about my dream means about my Research work etc , I failed to make it true so no more expose till I make It real . people will say , I ma not the new person , I am heartily grateful to them who loves me , I am not expecting a lot , you should have enemies and problematic life otherwise YOU CAN’T RISE but unnecessary problems for unnecessary reasons are the reason of make your life just like HELL. So I’ll try to avoid it !!!

NOW ONWARD NOT IN MY BLOG NO ONE WILL GET ANY KIND OF BITTER MEMORIES - ONLY GOOD MEMORIES WILL BE IN MY BLOG :)

ONE PROMISE TO MYSELF :)

Hope ! I'll keep it from my heart , i rarely break my promise . I seriously was a kind of fool or stupid or mad whatever u can say as everyone face problem but everyone don't write it publicly like me AND DO STUPID MISTAKES IN BLOG AND SOCIAL-MEDIA LIKE ME  , that's why WHEN I REALIZE MY MISTAKE I LOSE MOSTLY EVERYTHING !!!
So Now onward no more bad memories in my open diary and no more stupidity , I'll try to write only good memories and good achievements. we hv to move forward with positive life not with negative memories :)
SOME GOOD MEMORIES IN MY LIFE

http://poemstoryshayari.blogspot.in/2014/09/my-good-memories.html


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form