I LOVE MYSELF AND I KNOW WHY


BE YOURSELF, A UNIQUE VERSION OF YOURSELF

There was a time, I always try to make everyone happy , I always find ways to make my life better through love and I always expect that: people should fall in love with me, how I am (as I know I am not bad but quite strict in my way) but after some days – I realize that the world use those who are either too good or too innocent . so what you’ll do in these situations.
I learned one lesson from my past – Never ever run away from your misery, try to face it with brave. If you have not done anything wrong, why you put a shame mask on your face and roam around like a guilt.
Sometimes people asked me what I was running away from, wondered why I wanted to be gone so long, and would mostly tell me I was crazy or weird.
Sometimes your friends and family, the people you want most to be supportive of your life goals, aren’t as enthusiastic as you’d like them to be. They don’t understand and try to talk you out of going. It can be deflating and saddening. You’re so excited about this adventure and here they are, raining on your parade.
(Always remember: let the people wear the exact shoe of yours then only they can get to know the real fact. Let the people feel your pain by putting them in the same situation what you are facing.)
So how can you handle this situation?
“The world is unsafe. You shouldn’t dream high and you should not go far.” I hear this one a lot, not only from unknown people but also from people in my own life.
People seem to assume that if you are planning to move far, you must be running away from something. When people say this to me, I tell them that yes, I am running away — from their version of life and to my version of life, I want to be in future.
There will always be haters, when never ever let you rise in life. And while we can always tell ourselves “I don’t care what people think,” the truth is we do care what our friends and family have to say because we value their opinions. If a stranger tells me I am running away, I don’t care. But when all my friends do, I become discouraged that they don’t support my decision. But sometimes you ignore the whole world and run, as this is the best solution in front of you as you are here for limited time period and you can’t convince all.
Sometimes it’s ok to feel like you are unique –
1)    “Nobody likes me.” It’s an easy feeling to indulge and dwell on, a terrible go-to self-attack in low moments when we feel isolated, depressed, anxious or insecure. This feeling has almost no bearing on reality and no purpose other than to deeply wound us and turn us against ourselves and whatever our goals may be. And yet, this exact thought is extremely common to shy people and extroverts alike.
2)    This “critical inner voice” exists in all of us, reminding us constantly that we aren’t good enough and don’t deserve what we want
Where does the “voice” that “nobody likes me” come from?
If a parent or friends - thought of us as helpless or as a troublemaker, for example, we tend to incorporate these attitudes toward ourselves on an unconscious level throughout our lives. We also tend to be influenced by how others felt toward themselves, if they felt awkward socially or had low self-esteem, we take on some of their self-critical perceptions as our own.
Dealing with negative feelings about yourself -
1)    If some people don’t like to talk to you – it doesn’t mean you always have a sugar coated mouth, it’s ok! Sometimes you have to talk very sweetly, sometimes you have to behave rudely as well as this world needs this. You can’t be the same person always otherwise people only use you.
2)    Never ever let people use you by anyway: Find out the reason – why some people don’t get attached to you or love you how much you love them, find out the problems with in you which bother them.If No! It’s fine, it’s their problem then. As personally, I marked this many times: even though I helped them still I never ever get the same love from them, it means that they can’t be like you either YOU ARE OVER ACHIEVER OR GOOD AS COMPARE TO THEM.
3)    Never ever take anything personally: Life never goes smooth, if something wrong happened with someone close to you or just a friend or a person you just know, it doesn’t mean you are bad luck for them. They might have their personal issue or someone may be the reason. When people put their fingers on you to avoid their mistakes, don’t shout – show them many examples who are lucky because of you. There are many who reached high because you love them or become supportive hands. So , don’t take anything personally: Everything goes wrong with people who are either your just friend or close one – as they have their own KRAMA and their own life. YOUR INFLUENCE MATTERS, WHEN YOU PLAY BIG ROLE IN THEIR LIVES (Either as a wife or husband or someone whom you influence as a sister or brother – Inspirational/motivational Guide)
4)    Some people can’t tolerate you as one thing scare them most – if one day you take their position, they feel inferior. So never feel sorry for these kinds of people, if they behave rudely with you.

Always remember for your self-growth and mental peace -
This is an unfortunate fact of life! Some people will never like you no matter what you do!
Having said that there may be things about you those people do not like. Maybe you try to be nice to them when they are going through emotional and psychological problems. It is not that they don’t like you, but maybe they are frustrated with other issues and they take it out on you because you are so nice. They see you as the vulnerable person they can vent their frustrations on.
·        It may also be because you did something which they did not like in the past, and they have not forgiven you for it. Some people never show that you have hurt them, but keep it in their heads and pay you back in other ways.
·        It may also be because you have values which they do not accept and do not like (people generally like the bad people who are willing to do wrong things, you may have principles you do not compromise on, that makes some people uncomfortable), they may be jealous of your achievements or status in society, they may have heard lies or rumours or gossips about your true personality, or you have unique abilities and talents which they do not have and so they look down on you just to make themselves feel better.
The majority of people like you. Even God (Lord “JESUS”), (Lord “RAM CHANDRA”) who created man was not liked by the majority of people during His day. The important thing is to like yourself, believe in yourself, and believe in God and take Him as your friend. When God likes you, it really doesn’t matter who does not like you. Continue to be nice and those who really care about you will also like you. All the best.

PERSONAL STORY:
I am talking about myself, neither I behave rudely with anyone nor I behave like anti-social nor I do anything which can bother others even slightly. Still, some people don’t like you – I try to find out the reason from my college days (Engineering to MBA) still I am in doubt, finally, my doubt is clear – Neither I am poor in education or work or anything – problem with some people who can’t see your success. People who have the power to determine your success: if they do some kind of injustices you face problem otherwise your life is as smooth as a baby skin.
So fight with these kinds of problems : Either try to achieve high or be in top position so that you’ll not allow any kind of injustices in anyone’s life (what you faced) or stop working – be your own boss *BUSINESS* and be an example for others and show how it feels when you treat someone: HOW THEY DESERVE . As we all are different in our view and works. About work culture: some are good at people management and some are good at research and some are good at technology etc . . . . we can’t put anyone at anywhere. Life is like that: we all are different with our thoughts and work – I am talking about me, I am very perfection list in my work as well as behavior. I have some life principles that’s why still I am single – as I don’t cheat even never allow as well. So like this, I am very different in my approach.
I am lucky for those who are right in their way (Near dear people) and I am bad luck for those who are bad in their KRAMA, I also believe this fact. I am born with such bad Zodiac , I can’t tolerate anyone’s bad KRAMA EVEN MINE AS WELL , that’s why still I am struggling even though I have talent and everything (SOME PAST LIFE BAD KARMA – most probably , as this life how far I know I never ever have done/did anything wrong -Neither I let anyone down intentionally or ruin anyone’s life – where as I was and I am the victim of all . Still, I am silent and always do my good karma, so that one day it’ll return me back with the great golden result. I am waiting for that day. That’s why when people hurt me without any reason (I do anything wrong with them), I never ever hurt them back as I believe GOD is there to decide their life as their own KRAMA so I gonna be GOOD as per me. Sometimes KRAMA added with your next life and sometimes you get it instantly or later on stage. I always believe in KRAMA, I don’t know how people take this fact in real life.)



(IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ME MORE : GO THROUGH MY TWITTER , FACEBOOK , INSTAGRAM AND BLOG. YOU CAN COMPELTELY GOTTA KNOW ME. SEARCH ME ON GOOGLE "SWETA LEENA PANDA" )

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form