Smile! And keep smiling


Smile! And keep smiling :-) :-) :-)


Why do we smile? What is the purpose of face muscles that shape the smile on our faces? Why except the anger and fear our faces shows also joy? It's not to defend us from wild animals. It's not making us wiser in any way. But it makes life so much pleasant, isn't it? :) :-)




How strong a smile must be if it can force You to smile back? I like to feel how my mouth corners are rising slowly...just one more second and....yes...yes! I'm smiling! Even if the day was hard or I feel bad with myself-someone or something makes me smile again. :-)

The greatest smiles are those unexpected, those given for free, smiles from strangers in the street, from kids. Once I found really nice definition of love: "Love is a warm smile that becomes a habit". 
:-)

If you think about it... We're very rich without any money. We can smile, hug, think, laugh, dance and sing. We can build with our words and thoughts, we can change wit
h our touch and we can express with our voice and moves- every one in its own unique way. It's good to be a human .that's why always keep smiling ,make the world beautiful & sweet with our smile. :-)

“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”

“Smile - It's the second best thing you can do with your lips.”

“Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart.”

“There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all.”

“One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger”

“Smile! It's irritates people.”

"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy"

"The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery" 
:-)


THERE IS A BEAUTIFUL QUOTES WHICH INSPIRE ME TO  KEEP SMILING :-


I'm not used to crying. It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling. (SERENA) :-)




Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you :-)



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form