BE A WINNER OF THE WORLD



Oh my dear friend
Never give up
You are the light of sun
Follow your light forget the shadow
Something I wanna tell you
I gonna tell you something
When death afraid of me?
I’ll smile & say
Give me some time to finish my work
You are too kind, can you allow me to save one life
I ‘all request him
I mean to say
Love & sweet words can conquer over all
Everyone is kind
It’s depends on you how you can melt the iron
A smile & A word can solve many problem
So smile every time & never fear for anything
When life afraid of me?
I’ll tell I gonna be a winner not a looser
I wanna win over my fear
I wanna win over the hate
I wanna win over the everything
So be a winner & see the miracle
Winners always take chances.
Like everyone else, they fear failing,
However they refuse to let fear control them.
Winners don’t give up.
When life gets rough, they hang in
Until the going gets better.
Winners are flexible.
They realize there is more than one way
Winners know they are not always perfect.
They respect their weaknesses
Turn them into strengths.
Winners fail, but they don’t stay down.
They stubbornly refuse to let a fall
Winners don’t blame
Fate for their failures,
Not luck for their successes.
Winners accept responsibility
For their lives.
Winners are positive thinkers
Who see well in all things?
From the ordinary, they make
The extraordinary.
Winners believe in the path they have chosen
Even when it’s hard,
They know a goal is only as worthy
As the effort that’s required to achieve it.
Be Winners
I know you win many heart
Still try to win more
World need people like you.
So Figure it out for yourself
You’re all that the greatest of men have had
God has equipped you for life
Lets you decide what you want to be.
Courage must come from the soul within
So listen your own soul & take a wise decision
God never wants us to give up.
He always asks us
to wake up and shape up.
God's Motto is 
"Never give up"?
Therefore never give up on yourself,
Remember you are the only person
Who can achieve this?
Be like a winner spirit
World need people like you
So never give up
Be a winner of this world

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form