MY REQUEST TO ALL=PERSONAL LIFE STORY (PART 1)


My dear friends,
If my article annoying you or harassing you . Plz tell me .As I always write article on the basis of  good things & real stories  . I always try to write what is right; my writing is not mean to hurt others. Sometimes I write whenever I see something going wrong or which I don’t like. I show my emotions through my article or poem. I write article for everyone/ for a mass not for any single person. Yeah, sometimes it shows my emotions, sometimes I write article of my real life experience, but it’s doesn’t mean I always write for myself or for a particular group of people. I wanna be a good writer & I heard if u wanna be a good writer then  free your mind & write. I love freedom & I write what I think right. I WANNA BE A FREEDOM WRITER. But I don’t mean to hurt others . If my articles  coincides with your life or with your secret, then please ignore this. As most of the time I face problem after writing something{ seriously telling }. I have no interest with anyone’s personal life. I am writing what is actually going in a society; I have no problem with anyone Or I don’t wanna tell anyone’s secret through my writing. So don’t take it in negative way. Here I am also not giving anyone’s example. So don’t be afraid of this. I am writing what’s good & what I think right, I am that much knowledgeable what to write & what’s not. So keep faith on me. I am not going to write everything what may hurts you. So my friends don’t take it personally …
Yeah, every time I give my example or my experience because I can’t give others example. I don’t like to drag others into problem. just giving one example – “people saying I am a boring girl”, here people doesn’t refer to  my college mates   , it refer to all from my childhood friends to till now & sometimes some outside people also include here & I am not only one piece in this whole world “ who is boring ” many girls are there like me , sometimes I have seen how people torture innocents girls & they couldn’t tell anything . So here I can’t give the examples of everyone. But I can give example of mine, though my writing I am telling everyone. So don’t take my every experience as personally or seriously. Sometimes I give my example or my experience for other people <at some conditions, not all times>. as I wanna aware some people through this... so never take my articles or thoughts in negative way or don’t take whatever I am writing everything for any special person , it’s not like that. Whenever I see something wrong, I write.

Yeah, sometimes  my poems indicating some people, but my article is for all, so never take it personally or never take it seriously. I am not telling anyone’s life story or anyone’s secret here. Here I am telling what’s fact is & what’s right. So take my writing in a positive way. 
SO DON’T DO OVER REACT PLZ !!!…MY KIND REQUEST TO ALL. I CAN’T STOP WRITING, AS I KNOW I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG, BUT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND. AS I AM NOT WRITING FOR YOU <MY FRIENDS>. SO MY FRIENDS PLZ TAKE MY WRITINGS IN A POSITIVE WAY. LASTLY I WANNA SAY WHEN EVER I SEE SOMETHING WRONG, I SHOW MY EMOTIONS THROUGH MY WRITING. BECAUSE I CAN’T SPEAK LOUDLY WHAT I FEEL, BUT MY ARTICLE SHOWS EVERYTHING. SOMETIMES I WANNA BE SILENT, AS MOST OF THE TIME PEOPLE TAKE MY WORDS IN NEGATIVE SENSE OR OTHER MEANING. SO SILENCE IS THE BEST WAY TO AVOID ANY CONFLICT. BUT IT DOES N’T MEAN I SUPPORT ANY WRONG THINGS, SO I TELL WHAT I THINK RIGHT. SO BE POSITIVE, STAY HAPPY, AND MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY.

I NEVER FEAR FOR TELLING TRUTH & WHAT I FEEL RIGHT.  

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form